等一下 你管他老婆叫做 那个女人
Wait. Are you calling his wife, "that woman"?
什么 她看起来格格不入 有点不正常
What? She seemed completely out of it, like not normal.
是的 可能因为那个女人
Yeah, probably because that woman
已经听够了
has had enough of the
我能徒手杀死一头熊 的鬼话
"I can kill a bear with my bare hands" bullshit.
好了 他只是有点紧张
Well, he's just a little intense.
有点紧张 有点狂躁
Yeah, a little intense, like a fucking maniac.
嗨 就在5分钟前 他砸了台灯
Hey, in the five minutes we were there, he smashed a lamp.
好吧 他一般并不那样 我了解他
Yeah, well, he's not like that. I know him.
把他老婆的胳膊夹住
And put his wife's arm in a vice grip.
她很显然做了些可怕的事情
She obviously did something awful.
你在维护他吗 你想他了
Are you defending him? Do you miss him?
-你爱她 -好吧 我控制不了
-You love him. -Well, I can't help it.
他的细小的 性感的 才13岁的
His tiny, sexy, 13-year-old...
我不喜欢他
I'm not like him.
你不喜欢她
You're not like her.
我们都喜欢他们
We aren't like them.
我知道
I know.
我们是最棒的
We're the best.
明白了
Get it.
我会帮你抓一条大鱼
I'm gonna catch you a giant fish...
徒手
with my bare hands.
屁话
Shit.
我的警报启动早了
My alarm went off early.
电源用完了
The power must have gone out.
Bea?
Bea?
你在尿尿吗
Are you peeing?
你故意不答应吗
Are you ignoring me?
Bea?
Bea?
这可不好玩
This isn't funny.
别这么玩
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
就藏着吧
Keep hiding.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going back to sleep.
Bea?
Bea?
Bea?!
Bea?!
Bea?
Bea?
Bea?!
Bea?!
别玩了
Please!
并不好玩
This isn't funny!
别玩了
Come on!
Bea?
Bea?
Bea!
Bea!
Bea!
Bea!
Bea?
Bea?
-你还好吗 -嗯
-You okay? -Yeah.
-怎么了 -没事 我不知道
-What happened? -Nothing. I don't know.
-怎么回事 -没事 我没事
-What happened? -Nothing. I'm okay.
你的皮肤 很凉
Your skin is... is so cold.
我还好 我没事儿
I'm fine. I'm okay.
-你 你觉得 -我没事 我没事
-You... You feel so... -I'm fine. I'm fine.
你的睡衣呢
Where's your... Where's your nightgown?
你的 你的
Where's your... Where's your...
Paul 别说了 过来
Paul, stop. Come here.
-Paul 过来 -我找不到你
-Paul, come here. -I couldn't find you.
过来 请过来 请过来
Come here. Please come here. Please come here.
-过来 -好的
-Come here. -Okay.
宝贝 看
Honey, look.
我冷
I mean, I'm just cold.
好的
Okay.
-没事 -你没事
-Okay. -You're okay.
我们没事 为什么 不
We're okay. Why? No.
很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我不是有意吓你的 我不是
I didn't mean to scare you. I... I didn't.
-你一定是已经 -我一定是梦游
-You... you must have been... -I must be sleepwalking.
梦游 对了
Sleepwalking. Okay.
-嗯 -嗯
-Yeah. -Okay.
没事
It's okay.
我觉得 我觉得有不好的事情已经
I thought... I thought... I thought something bad had...
我没事
I'm fine.
我的小僵尸脸早上好
How's my little zombie face this morning?
-我没有闹 -我没事
-I'm serious. -I'm fine.
-你正在干什么 -法式吐司
-What you making? -French toast.
不错 明显没有我的煎饼好 但是不错
Oh, good. Obviously not as good as my pancakes, but good.
什么味道
What's that smell?
-什么东西糊了 -什么
-These... These are burning. -What?
面板没有加黄油
This bread isn't battered.
-你在说什么 -你忘了在面包上加黄油
-What are you talking about? -You forgot to batter the bread.
-不 我没有忘 -是的 你忘记了
-No, I didn't. It... -Yes, you did.
那是法式吐司的关键 在面包上涂黄油
That's the whole point of... of French toast. You batter the bread.
好的 你在这里还好
All right, you okay here?
嗯 不 我
Yeah. No, I'm f...
我只是觉得有点滑稽 如此而已
I'm just feeling a little funny. That's all.
-滑稽 比如 -我不知道
-Funny? Like how? -I don't know.
我们应该去镇子上
We should go into town.
不 不 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
应该去看看医生什么的
Gotta be, like, a doctor or something or...
不 没那个必要
No, don't be crazy.
我们一起渡过了几百个夜晚了
We've spent hundreds of nights together,
你从来没有梦游过
and you've never been a sleepwalker.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你绝对不会忘记如何做法式吐司
You've never forgotten how to make French toast.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
Okay.
Okay.
所以
So...
一点牛奶
bit of milk.
那个一只鸡蛋
That's an egg.
闭嘴
Shut up.
现在是肉桂粉
Now for the cinnamon...
好了 我明白了 我明白了
Okay, I got it. I got it. Got it.
好吧 我来做咖啡
Well, I made the coffee.
我觉得 如果觉得好点了
Well, I thought today, maybe, if you're up for it,
我们可以出去
we could go out onto...
什么
What is it?
什么
What is it?
-你在干什么 -看这个肥大的家伙
-What are you doing? -Look at this fatty one.
这个大大肥肥的家伙将会是我们的晚餐
This big, fatty one is gonna be our dinner.
为什么你不笑
Why aren't you laughing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想要回去吗
You want to go back?
不
No. No.
还以为你会找到那个风趣的青蛙杀手呢
Thought you would find that funny, as a frog killer.
嗨 青蛙杀手
Hey. Froggy Krueger. Yo.
我们游泳吧
Let's go swimming.
那很滑稽 你很滑稽
That's funny. You're funny.
最后下去的是臭鸡蛋
Last one in's a rotten egg!
怎么了
How's it going?
你到底怎么了
How's it going with you?
你洗掉那些虫子了吗
Did you rinse off all the creepy-crawlies?
为什么你会那么做 你知道那水很刺骨的
Why'd you do that? You knew the water was cold.
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为拿会很好玩
I thought it'd be funny.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你到底怎么了 -我累了
-What's going on with you? -I'm tired.
开车 婚礼
The drive, the wedding,
各种压力
stress of everything is catching up to me.
-婚礼 -我 不 我只是说
-The wedding? -Oh, I... No, I was just saying...
你想要结婚的
You wanted to get married.
嗯 是的 是的 那都是我想要的
Yeah. Yes. Yes. That's all I want.