和我一起走吧 一起走吧 汤姆
Come with me. Come with me, Tom.
走吧 我们说过的一切都会实现的
Come on, we can have everything we talked about.
可能在纽约实现 我也不知道
Maybe in New York. I don't know, maybe...
我不知道 就跟我走吧 一起上公共汽车
I don't know, just come with me. Get on the bus with me.
安妮 我不能 我必须这么干
Annie, I can't. I have to do this.
好吧
Okay.
那就去证明 汤姆
Then prove it, Tom.
证明你没有杀那个男人
Prove that you didn't kill that man.
约翰·尼文斯 波士顿
我们
We, uh...
我们从旅馆提取了卡特的指纹
We lifted Carter's fingerprints from the hotel.
他的真名是托马斯·詹姆斯·多兰
His real name is, uh, Thomas James Dolan.
-以前蹲过监狱吗 -不 没有案底
- Ex-con? - No, he's clean.
我们在他的军事记录里匹配到了一条
We got a match from his military record.
前海军陆战队员 职业军人 爆破专家
Former Marine, a lifer. Demolitions expert,
这就可以解释他怎么这么擅长炸开保险柜
which would explain his proficiency in blowing safes.
但他在九年前就退伍了
But he retired nine years ago.
如果这家伙是那个"来去大盗"
If this guy were the In-and-Out Bandit,
这就说明了他在第一次抢银行的
that would make him a civilian
一年前还是个平民
about a year before the first bank robbery.
是啊 我猜他读了
Yeah, well, my guess is he's been reading
太多"来去大盗"的新闻故事
too many In-and-Out Bandit news stories
加上创伤后应激障碍的作用
and PTSD's taken care of the rest.
你觉得他疯了吗
He seem crazy to you?
-对 他疯了 -那个女人呢
- Yeah, he did. - What about the girl?
有什么关于她的信息吗
What about her?
一台监控在旅馆外拍到她了
A camera picked her up outside the hotel.
我们从她的车上查到了登记记录
We pulled the registration from her car.
几年前离婚了
Divorced a few years ago.
她丈夫爱赌博 把他们的家具生意
Filed for bankruptcy after her husband bled
输了个精光 最后就申请了破产
their furniture business dry with a gambling habit.
你看 她的前男友 还有那个想抢银行的
You know, between her ex and, uh, this wannabe bank robber,
我感觉 她不太擅长傍大款
seems to me she's not very good at picking winners.
我有什么资格评判这个呢
Who am I to judge?
很难说她到底参与了什么 但是
Hard to know what her involvement in all this might be, but
她一定知道些什么 我们得找到她
she must know something, so let's find her.
-她叫什么 -安妮·威尔金斯
- What's her name? - Annie Wilkins.
我们来找她
We're on it.
-安妮 -你还好吗
- Annie. - Are you okay?
没事 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
我说了用公用电♥话♥打 你在纽约 对吧
I said to use a pay phone. You're in New York, yeah?
那两个联邦调查局的人 被监控拍到了
The two FBI guys, they're on a security camera
把箱子从你仓库里搬出来
unloading boxes out of your storage unit
然后装到自己车上
and putting them into their car.
那就是他们偷钱的证据
That's proof that they stole the money.
可能吧 但你怎么知道他们被监控拍了
Maybe, but how do you know they're on camera?
安妮 你在哪
Annie, where are you?
-工作 -你从公共汽车上下来了吗
- Work. - You got off the bus?
有张自动储存的备用记忆卡
There's a back-up memory card that records over itself
48小时更新一次 我得回来拿走
every 48 hours. I had to come get it.
听我说
Listen to me.
马上把电♥话♥挂了然后离开那里
Please hang up and get out of there right now.
-这里是911 请稍等 -情况紧急
- 911, please hold. - It's an emergency.
请稍等
Please hold.
安妮 你在这儿啊
Annie. There you are.
你男朋友在这儿吗
Your boyfriend here?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
你们
Oh, you, uh...
就是一起抢银行的关系吗
Just rob banks together?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他把六百万美金藏在某个地方
He's got six million dollars tucked away somewhere.
你觉得会在哪儿呢
You got any idea where that might be?
你帮他藏了吗
You hiding it for him?
可能在 这里的某一个仓库吗
Maybe in, uh, another one of these units here?
这个储存卡在哪 在下面吗
Where's the memory card for this? Under here?
不
No!
这不是我要的答案
That's not the answer I was looking for.
卡在哪
Where is it, huh?
-在这吗 -不是 不在那里
- Is it in here? - No, it's not in there.
不在吗
No?
在右边的抽屉里
It's in the drawer on the right.
是这儿吗
In here?
你知道吗 对我说谎没有好下场
You know, lying to me is not gonna turn out well.
-什么情况 -她曾是目击者
- What the... - She was a witness.
什么叫曾是 她死了吗
Was? Is she dead?
没 还没 马上就要死了
No, she's not. She's about to be.
住手 你 你不能朝人开枪
Stop! You... You can't just shoot people.
-我觉得她死了 -你觉得是吗
- I think she's dead. - You think?
我摸不到脉搏
I don't feel a pulse.
我们得去把监控的储存卡拿走
We need to get the memory card for the security cameras.
-可能在她身上 -什么都别碰
- It's probably on her. - Don't touch anything else!
你顾好你自己 我来找
You take care of that. I got this.
你确定这儿有储存卡吗
Are you sure there was a memory card?
我不知道 应该有
I don't know! There's gotta be!
不在这儿
It's not here!
我们该走了
We gotta get outta here.
天啊 天 安妮 安妮
Jesus! God, Annie! Annie!
醒醒 安妮 醒醒
Come on, Annie. Come on.
帮个忙 有人吗 我需要帮助
Help! Hello! I need some help here!
-来张担架 -拜托了
- Get a gurney! - Please!
-发生了什么 -我不知道 她头部受伤了
- What happened? - I don't know. It's her head.
好的 给她静脉注射生理盐水
Okay. Get her on an IV, saline.
亲爱的 你会没事的
Honey, you're gonna be fine.
准备中♥央♥静脉置管 测定血型和交叉配血
Get a CVC, type and cross.
准备做心电图和CT检查
I need an EKG and CT.
-会没事的 -走吧
- You're gonna be fine. - Let's move.
先生 我需要登记下信息
Sir, I need some information.
病人的名字是什么
What's the patient's name?
-先生 病人的名字是什么 -威尔金斯
- Sir, what's the patient's name? - Wilkins.
威尔金斯 安妮·威尔金斯
Wilkins. Annie Wilkins.
她对什么药物过敏吗
Is she allergic to any medication?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你跟她是什么关系
What's your relation to her?
我
I'm, uh...
你受伤了吗 先生 你
Are you hurt, sir? Are you... Um...
什么 没有 这不是我的血
What? No. This isn't my blood.
-谢谢 -先生
- Thank you. - Sir!
先生
Sir!
联邦调查局 需要转接吗
Federal Bureau of Investigation. How may I direct your call?
老天
Oh, man.
是迈尔斯
It's Meyers.
该死
Shit.
尼文斯 多兰打电♥话♥找你
Nivens, Dolan's on the line asking for you.
我们已经开始追踪位置了
We've already initiated a trace.
好的 速度快点
All right, put that prick on.
我自首了
I tried to turn myself in.
我也给你三百万美元了
I handed you three million dollars.
-你在说什么 -我女朋友 为什么
- What are you talking about? - My girlfriend! Why?
-她什么都不知道 -什么女朋友
- She had nothing to do with this. - Girlfriend?
你把我弄糊涂了 兄弟
You lost me, buddy.
你在听吗
You there?
多兰
Dolan?
尼文斯特工 我会去找你的
Agent Nivens, I'm coming for you.
你相信他的话吗
You believe this guy?
我信不过的是你
What I can't believe is you.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
不要有什么大胆的想法
Well, don't go getting any brave ideas.
我们是一条船上的
We're in this together.
你追踪到了吗
You got a trace?
没有 时间不够长
No. It wasn't long enough.
但是一辆警车发现他在
电影精选列表