Oh, because of the water leak.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他叫我们来帮忙 所以我们来了
He, uh, called in a favor, so here we are.
你们是同事还是
So, you guys work together, or...
不不不 我们是老朋友了
No, no, no. We're friends from way back.
等等 你们是一起在海军陆战队服过役吗
Wait a minute, did you serve together in the Marines?
-永远忠诚 -万岁
- Semper Fi. - Hoorah.
好吧 海军陆战队
All right... Marines.
有什么需要就告诉我 好吗
Um, well, let me know if you need anything, okay?
-没问题 谢谢 -好的
- Yeah, will do. Thanks. - Okay.
嘿 他有没有提到他要搬去哪里
Hey, um, did he happen to mention where's he's moving?
是那间牛顿小镇的房♥子吗
Was it the Newton house?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我想就是那里
I think that's the one.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 记得锁门
All right. Be sure to lock up.
保重
Take care.
想要你亲亲抱抱
汤姆
-这是安全屋吗 -曾经是
- This a company safe house? - Ah, used to be.
已经没人再来这个社区了
Nobody's stepping foot in this neighborhood anymore.
来吧
Come on.
你要去尿尿吗
You gotta go pee-pee, huh?
你要去尿尿便便吗
You gotta go pee-pee poo-poo?
你要去尿尿吗
You gotta go pee-pee?
好吧 走吧
All right, come on.
总有一天你得学会走路
Someday you're gonna have to learn how to walk.
看来有人开始黏你了啊
Looks like someone's growing on you.
没有前任那么黏人
Less needy than the ex.
你的朋友汤姆·卡特又打来了
Oh, uh, your buddy Tom Carter called again.
说什么
What now?
他在抱怨他的绰号♥
He's complaining about his nickname
还有为什么没人逮捕他
and nobody wants to arrest him.
霍尔和尼文斯没有去调查吗
Didn't Hall and Nivens follow up on him?
他们肯定是"命令爱听不听"的那代人
They must be from the "orders are optional" generation.
我在外面等你 我得上个厕所
I'll meet you outside. I gotta hit the head.
好的
All right, cool.
怎么花了这么久时间
What took so long?
你们找到了吗
Did you find it?
找到了 就在你说的地方
We did. Right where you said it would be.
我们聊聊吧
Let's have a chat.
所以 交易能成交了吗
So, do we have a deal?
我听说你是海军陆战队员
I, uh, hear you're a Marine.
-你出海过几次 -挺多次的
- How many times you ship out? - Quite a few, actually.
那你可是个危险人物
Guess that makes you kind of dangerous, huh?
那个手套是怎么回事
What's with the gloves?
-嘿 别这样 -拿起来
- Whoa, whoa, hey. - Pick it up.
我在自首呢
I'm turning myself in.
我说了 拿起来
I said pick it up.
我们之前不是这么说的
This isn't what we talked about.
你数过了吗
Did you count it?
那些钱
The cash.
你数过了吗
Did you count it?
我数过了又怎样
What would've happened if I'd counted it?
当你数到三百万的时候应该就没了
When you got to three million, you would've run out of money.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
我之前觉得我可能需要一个谈判筹码
Figured I might need a bargaining chip.
看来我是对的
Seems I was right.
三百万不是小数目了
Three's a lot of money.
是啊 但九百万听起来更好 不是吗
Yeah, but nine sounds better, doesn't it?
好吧 假设你是对的 另外六百万呢
Okay. Suppose you're right. Where's the other six?
你在等人吗
You expecting company?
我是特工山姆·贝克 开门 卡特
Special Agent Sam Baker, FBI. Open up, Carter.
我要怎么做
What do I do?
开门
Open the door.
稍等一会
Just a second.
给你五分钟 已经在计时了
You got five minutes, and the clock's already ticking.
开门
Open up.
开门 卡特
Open the door, Carter.
好 去吧
All right, go.
-你们俩在处理了吗 -是的长官
- You guys are handling on this? - Yes, sir.
借个道
Let me by.
那把9毫米手♥枪♥是怎么回事
What's with the 9mm?
到底是
What exactly...
走 快离开这里
Go! Go, get outta here!
走 走 快走
Go! Move! Come on!
冲他开枪
Shoot him!
趴下
Get down!
进来
Get in!
-你来这干嘛 -我来看你的
- What are you doing here? - I came to see you.
谁在冲我们开枪
Who's shooting at us?
-FBI -FBI吗
- Fbi. - Fbi?
难以置信你冲贝克开枪了
I can't believe you shot Baker.
嘿 你得把刚才的忘掉 行吗 醒醒
Hey, you need to cut that out, all right? Wake up!
我没冲贝克开枪 卡特开的枪
I didn't shoot Baker, Carter did.
你拿它干什么 这可是证据
What the hell are you doing with that? That's evidence!
卡特拿走了我的手♥枪♥
Carter took my Sig.
-你还有把枪 -那不是我的
- You have a gun? - It's not mine.
汤姆 你到底做了什么
What did you do, Tom?
告诉我你到底干过什么
Tell me what you did.
我会的 安妮 我保证
I will, Annie, I promise.
但我们得先甩掉这辆车
But first, we have to ditch this car.
-这是你的吉普车 -不再是了
- This is your Jeep. - Not anymore.
他在那里
There he is.
小心
Look out!
-有什么发现吗 -他们不会走太远的
- Anything? - They can't be far.
我能解释
I can explain.
你是那个"来去大盗"吗
The In-and-Out Bandit?
过去的一年里我没抢过一家银行
I haven't robbed a bank in over a year.
认识你之后 我连乱穿马路都没干过
In fact, I haven't so much as jaywalked since I met you.
你刚才用热♥线♥发动了一辆汽车
Well, you just hot-wired a car.
好吧 直到今晚
Okay, until tonight.
这实在太疯狂了
This is insane.
听我说 你得自首
Listen to me. You have to turn yourself in.
我就在这么做
That's what I was trying to do.
我一直想告诉你这件事 但是
That's what I've been wanting to tell you, but...
我没有勇气
I didn't have the courage.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
第一个惊喜是 我们在牛顿小镇
The first surprise was,
买♥♥栋不错的房♥子 然后搬来一起住
"Let's get a cute house in Newton and move in together,"
第二个就是你是个银行抢劫犯
and the second was you're a bank robber?
我只是觉得如果我们俩
I just felt if you and I were gonna
能有个共度余生的机会
have a chance at a life together,
一个我梦寐以求的机会
which I want even more than you know,
我得向联邦调查局和你坦白
I needed to come clean to the Feds and to you.
你就以为我不会介意吗
And you just assumed that I'd be okay with this?
我只是希望 一旦你知道整个故事
I was hoping once you knew the whole story,
你会理解我的
you'd be understanding.
我们都知道我们待在一起很愉快
We both know we're good together.
那是在我知道你是银行抢劫犯之前
That was before I knew you were a bank robber.
我已经不再是银行抢劫犯了
I'm not a bank robber anymore.
我得透透气
I need some air.
-汤姆 停车 -好的 好的
- Pull the car over, Tom! - Okay, okay, okay.
查尔斯顿酒店
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
从来没有 在海军陆战队服役时也没有
No one. Not even in the Marines.
你制♥作♥过炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥杀人
You made bombs. Bombs kill people.
我没有制♥作♥过炸♥弹♥ 我拆除过地雷
I didn't make bombs. I disarmed land mines.
你一直都在骗我
You've been lying to me this whole time.
安妮 我没有骗你
I didn't lie, Annie.
我只是没有告诉你某些事情
I just didn't tell you certain things.
我考虑过闭上我的嘴 留着钱
I considered just keeping my mouth shut, keeping the money,
电影精选列表