please don't try this again.
新首相面对的挑战 就是如何应付国家社会党
The challenge facing any new Chancellor is how to deal with the National Socialists.
如果国会再次瘫痪
If they paralyse the Reichstag again,
后果将不堪设想
which they do whenever they don't get what they want,
我们被迫开展新一轮四年一度的竞选
we'll be forced to hold another election, a fourth this year.
1932年6月1日 柏林总统办公室
阁下 首相是个不讨好的差事
Chancellorship is a thankless job, Your Excellency.
我不希望遭遇更可怕的敌人 -我知道 帕潘
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. - I know, Papen, I know.
门
Door!
我把一生都献给了国家
Look..., I've dedicated my life to this country
我想把它交给有才能人的手里
and I intend to leave it in capable hands,
因此我要求范·斯雷切将军 到此做我的新首相
so I've asked General von Schleicher here to be my new Chancellor.
恭喜您 将军
Congratulations, General.
他拒绝了我
He has turned me down.
实际上 是他推荐你
He has, instead, suggested you,
弗朗兹·帕潘作为新政♥府♥的首相
Franz von Papen, to be the new head of this government.
你很保守 天主教♥徒♥
You're conservative, Catholic...
辛登伯格总统陛下 我不想
Your Excellency, President Hindenburg, I... I'm not...
很好 就这么决定了 现在
Good, that's settled, then. Now...
我们开始面对我们民♥主♥政♥治♥的 最大敌人 --特勒先生
Let's begin with the largest threat to our democracy, Herr Hitler.
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
我建议我们应该把他安排 在一个我们可以控制他的位置上
Might I suggest we put him in a position where we can control him?
你觉得什么职位合适
What position did you have in mind?
副首席长官
Vice - Chancellor?
你肯定在开玩笑
You must be joking.
不是 副首席长官是德国第三职位
Not at all. The Vice - Chancellorship is the third most - powerful position in Germany.
我的政党不该只有这个位置
My party's popularity demands a great deal more than third place!
先生 那你要什么职位
What precisely are you asking for, sir?
先生 我想当首席长官
I want the Chancellorship, sir.
哦
Oh...
那是我的职位
That's my job.
将军 我不会笑的
I wouldn't laugh, General.
也许我也要剥夺你的职位
Perhaps I'll take your job, as well.
总统先生 你肯定知道我是被逼的
Herr Reich President, surely you can see I'm a force to be reckoned with?
你应该尽快认命我
The sooner you appoint me Chancellor,
让我组建我的内阁 -我不会认命你的
approve my cabinet... - I will never appoint you Chancellor!
你竟这么大胆 你只不过是个吉普赛人而已
How dare you presume, sir? You're nothing but a Bohemian corporal!
要是我让你领导政♥府♥的话 我怎么对得起上帝
If I made you head of this government, how would I answer to God?
要是你不这样做的话 你怎么对对得起德国
And how will you answer to Germany if you don't?
先生 祝你好运
Good day, sir.
老糊途
Stupid old fool.
我不管他怎么对上帝说 我只希望能够尽快搞定
I don't care what he says to God, I only hope it's soon and in person.
叫罗姆来
Get me Rolm.
我要让兴登堡知道 上帝喜欢什么的结果
I'll show Hindenburg what answering to God looks like.
下一个是德国议程
Next on the Reichstag agenda.
我宣布一下资金的分配
I propose a bill regarding the allocation of monies.
先生们 我吗要走了
Gentlemen, we're leaving.
你们离开的话 就要解散你们的资格
By leaving, you will cause the dissolution of this elected body
再说一遍 依据法律 要建立新的议会 阻止他们
and once again, by law, force a new election. Stop them.
德国选举 纳粹党 230个席位 1932年7月31日
230个席位
230 seats.
我们是德国最大的政党
We're the largest party in the Reichstag.
我们是受神庇佑
We are blessed by the providence of history.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Heil Hitler!
他竟敢再次要求首席长官的职位
How dare he demand the Chancellorship again!
我不在乎希♥特♥勒♥有多少个席位
I don't care how many seats Hitler holds,
只要我活着 我就不会让当首席长官
he will never be Chancellor as long as I am alive.
他只能做我的邮政大臣
The most he could be is my postmaster general.
当他在贴邮票时 他要添我的背
He could lick my behind when he puts on the stamps!
我可以提个建议吗 总统先生
May I make a suggestion, Herr Vice President?
在你说完建议后 纳粹已经掌握德国了
After your last suggestion, the Nazis took over the Reichstag!
他们一直都在变强
They're getting stronger all the time.
越来越强
Stronger and stronger.
他们在愚弄我们的政♥府♥
They're making a mockery of our government.
在嘲笑我们 嘲笑我们
Of us, gentlemen, of us.
我有个主意 总统先生
I have an alternative, Herr Reich President.
乔治·斯塔塞是希♥特♥勒♥里的第二把交椅
Gregor Strasser is Hitler's second - in - command.
他在政党里非常的有名
He's very well - liked in the Party.
我相信他会愿意接受副首席大臣
I'm sure he would be more than willing to accept the Vice Chancellorship.
你跟他谈过 -是的 他恨希♥特♥勒♥
You have spoken to him? - Yes. He hates Hitler.
这样可以分化民族党和是那个政党中立
This would divide the National Socialists and neutralise the Party.
我唯一不想看到的就是 我的总统生涯是在无政♥府♥状态结束
The one thing I do not want, gentlemen, is for my presidency to end in anarchy.
很抱歉 帕潘
Sorry, Papen,
但是我认为斯雷切先生想试试他的运气
but I think. General von Schleicher needs to try his luck at the Chancellorship.
总统先生 求你了
Herr Reich President, please.
我很清楚 他对这个职位已经蓄谋已久了
It's clear to me he had his eye on this position all along.
他只是利用我扫掉所有的敌人
He only used me to flush out the enemy.
先生 请再给我一次机会 不
Give me one more chance, sir.
我认命你为首席长官
General, I hereby appoint you Reich Chancellor.
祝你好运
Good luck.
政党比你想像的要强
The Party is much more than you.
你是自己说的
You say that yourself.
作为副首席长官 我要去联合各政党
As Vice Chancellor,
阻止共♥产♥主义者 增加我们的声望
block the Communists, increase our popularity.
那你怎样处置叛徒了
And how would you deal with traitors?
我的元首 我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor, my Fuhrer.
斯塔塞 叛徒的定义不是 他们自己说了算 是人♥民♥说了算
Traitors are defined, Strasser, not by themselves, but by the people they betray.
你应该拒绝 斯雷切的认命
You will refuse Schleicher's offer
你要立即辞掉你在政党的职位
and you will resign your Party position, effective immediately.
格拉夫先生
Herr Graf!
送这个人出去
Show this man out.
1932年 《前进大道》第一♥期♥
哦 天呀
Oh, my God.
我可能九点回来
I should be back by nine.
把伊干喂饱 把他抱上♥床♥
Make sure Egon is fed and put to bed.
海琳 我们好久没在一起吃饭了
You know, Helene, we haven't had a meal together for days.
我觉得你把政党看得比我更重要了
I'm starting to think, you're more involved in party politics than I am.
你发现了什么有趣的事吗 弗里达
Do you find this amusing, Frieda?
我没有 佛朗·汉佛斯塔戈
I do not, Frau Hanfstaengl.
我只是在看报纸
I was only reading the paper.
报纸上有好笑的事吗 那是新闻
Something amusing in the papers? That's news.
听着
Listen to this.
根据他种族的外形
According to his own racial profiling,
希♥特♥勒♥的鼻子和阿迪哈的鼻子是一样的
Hitler's nose is the same nose as that of Attila the Hun,
都是一个外来的侵略者
a foreign invader if there ever was one.
你竟敢把这个带回家里来
How dare you bring this into my house?
这是犹太人的宣传♥单♥ 应该把它烧掉
It's Jewish propaganda, and should be burned.
对不起 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
但是我认为你没有权力管我看什么 不看什么
But I don't think you have any right to tell me what I can and what I can't read.
我明天早上再跟你说
I'll speak to you in the morning.
啊
Argh!
阿迪
Adi...
把赫斯叫来
Get me Hess.
看我的新裙子 你喜欢吗
Look. at my new skirt. You like it?
我今天买♥♥的
I bought it today.
什么 什么
What... what...
吻我 吻我 是的 吻我
Kiss me, kiss me, yeah, kiss me.
哦
Oh...
嘘
Shhh...
啊
Ah!
帮我安排跟帕潘先生见面
Set up a meeting with Von Papen.
看 很明显 辛登伯格犯了 他人生最大的一个错误
Look, there is no doubt that Hindenburg made the greatest mistake of his life.
认命斯雷切为首席长官
appointing Schleicher Chancellor.
他们都当公众的面羞辱你
They both publicly humiliated you.
这是你的机会去把权力夺回来
This is your chance to get even, gain that power back..
他不会再认命我为首席长官 我不知道原因
He'll never appoint me Chancellor again. I don't know why...
但是他应该认命你为副首席长官 在我下面
But he would appoint you Vice Chancellor, under me.
这是关键
That's the point.
内阁是非常可靠的 我会帮你做这些事的
The cabinet would be reliably conservative. I'd leave these things to you.
你比我更有经验
You're far more experienced than I.
有一个小问题 辛登伯格
There is one minor problem, Hindenburg...
辛登伯格恨我
Hindenburg hates me.
电影精选列表