你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
你不能继续那种书 卖♥♥的怎么样的人继续上封面
You cannot continue to give front - page coverage to a man whose book sold what?
要卖♥♥5000册的人
5, 000 copies?
作为你的朋友 我很感激你的工作激♥情♥
Now, as your friend, I appreciate your passion,
但是 我警告你 你是在扔我们的钱
but as your publisher I must warn you, you are losing us money.
弗里兹 现在是你做决定的时候了
Now, you have a decision to make, Fritz.
你是否想要继续写这份报纸
Do you wish to continue to write for this paper?
你知道我会继续
You know I do.
那么我们必须能够理解
Then we have an understanding.
不需要希♥特♥勒♥
No more Hitler.
你什么时候回来 -我怎么可能回慕尼黑
When are you coming back? - How can I possibly return to Munich?
我说的不是回慕尼黑 我说的是回我们党
I don't mean to Munich, I mean to the Party.
等待的越是长久 你回来就回越困难
The longer you wait, the harder it's going to be to come back.
现在慕尼黑意见不齐 特别是在北方更为激烈
There's dissension in Munich and already there's a stronger presence up in the north.
啊 斯塔塞先生
Ah. Herr Strasser.
是有斯塔塞先生 但是这个年轻人也在踌躇
Yes, Strasser, but also this young man is grooming.
这个强捍的演说者要求 我们党从你开始分♥裂♥
A very powerful speaker who is demanding the party divorce itself entirely from you.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
约瑟夫·格博斯
Joseph Goebbels.
你是要上野还是不上
Are you in or out of politics?
我现在就需要明白
I need to know.
我会告诉你我要什么
I'll tell you what I need.
有些人我是不能信任的
Someone I can trust.
1925年4月26号♥ 总统大选
1025年4月 柏林德意志帝国国会 纳粹党 三座
兴登堡大捷
对我们的失败我一点也不觉得希奇
I'm not surprised we lost.
我们主持的是一个没有 强大的领导能力的政党
We are running a political party without strong leadership.
召集慕尼黑会议
Call a meeting in Munich.
我要求所有的党内的所有领导人 在三天之内赶到出席会议
I want all the party leaders in attendance in three days.
三天
Three days?
北部的领导人
My Fuhrer, I don't think the leaders in the north
没有时间安排
will have enough time to organise...
你说的对 就两天 两天之内赶到
You're right, you're right. Make that two days.
安吉拉整理好你女儿的行礼
Angela, pack up your daughter's luggage.
马上去慕尼黑
Geli's off to the city.
这是很不幸的
It's unfortunate...
如果我的失败会迫使政党要你
but if my defeat forced the party to call you
下野 那是不值得的
out of retirement, it was certainly worth it.
你我团结 那么我们就可以 聚集我们失散的部队
Together, you and I will re - unite our shattered army.
算我请求你了
I beg your pardon.
你应该请求所有的人原谅
You should beg everyone's pardon.
我们之所有会有现在的混乱都是因为你 我们的起义失败也是因为你迟到一步
We're in this mess because of you. We lost the putsch because you were late.
你释放了范卡尔 所以他能够召集政♥府♥的部队
You released Von Kahr so he could call in the government troops.
现在这已经没有用 这种可笑的运动不凑效了
And now this ineffective, not to say, laughable campaign.
我活了这么久 从没有人这样对我说话
I have never been spoken to like this in my whole life.
如果真的话 那你就不会陷入这样的尴尬地步
Perhaps if you had, you wouldn't have turned that to be such an embarrassment!
停车
Stop the car.
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
这么说 你是不愿和 我们为统一努力了 多么的可惜
So, you won't be joining us for the reunification? How very unfortunate.
1026年2月14号♥ 德国慕尼黑
啊 乔治·斯塔塞
Ah, Gregor Strasser.
见到你真是太高兴了
How good to see you.
我很高兴柏林 能够这么快就让你接到通知
I'm glad Berlin could spare you on such short notice.
你的煽动几乎毁了我的自♥由♥释放
Did you know, your agitation almost cost me my parole?
元首 我不是故意的
It wasn't meant to, my Fuhrer.
当然不是
Of course not.
见过我的外甥女吗
Have you met my niece?
着名的格丽
The famous Geli.
这位一定是格博斯先生了
This must be Herr Goebbels...
这位年轻人拚命想把我挤出我们的党
the young man who so desperately wants me out of the Party.
你照顾一下她 赫斯
Take care of her, Hess.
我倒是希望你们的争吵是过於夸张的
I had hoped the reports of your bickering had been exaggerated.
坐下 坐下
Sit, sit.
鲁登道夫在哪里
Where's Ludendorff?
他身体不适
He's feeling unwell.
我很高兴你们都能到场
But I'm glad the rest of you could come.
我们这次会议的目的 是希望在我的领导下 能够巩固我们的政党
The purpose of this meeting, gentlemen, is to solidify the party under me.
我希望得到你们的全力支援
I expect your full support.
我们必须通过法律途径叁政
We must enter government by legal means.
这样我们就有机会获得政♥权♥
then we can take it apart.
我们的新政策是要去蠃得大选
Our new policy is to win elections.
分♥裂♥已经成为过去
Agitation is a thing of the past.
什么意思
Meaning what?
救世军必须得到控制 欧内斯特
The SA are to be bridled, Ernst.
他们可以高歌♥ 可以抗旗冲锋
They may sing, march, carry flags,
但是他们必须得到我的命令 否则必须保持冷静
but they must keep calm unless I say otherwise.
我们不是周末练习射击的俱乐部 阿道夫 我们是民兵
We're not a Sunday shooting club, Adolf, we're a militia.
再也不是了
Not any more.
我的个人安全将由准卫军负责
My personal security will now be handled by the SS.
你的人让我很不满意
Your men give off the wrong impression.
我没有什么不对的 如果没有救世军
I don't give a damn about impressions.
没有我们 没有我们的忠诚
But without the SA, without us, our loyalty...
历史的车轮已经改变了方向
The wheels of history have turned!
计划已经改变
The plan has changed.
噢 这让我感到非常遗撼
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
还有谁要离开
Does anyone else wish to leave?
我不在的时候
During my absence,
你们互相争斗
you fought, you bickered,
你们没有趣的任何进展
you made no progress whatsoever.
因此 我决定撤销你们的领导资格
Therefore, I propose to relieve you of the responsibility of leadership.
从现在开始 所有的决策行动 都由我单独负责
The interests of this movement, from now on, will be my concern.
如果我摔倒了 我还会起来
If I should fail, I will stand down.
但是我不会摔倒
But I will not fail.
在这次奋斗中 将会出现两种结局
In this struggle, there are but two possible outcomes.
敌人消灭了我们或者是我们消灭了敌人
Either the enemy passes over our body, or we will pass over theirs!
如果我失败了
If I should fall...
把我的尸体用十字军旗帜包裹
wrap my body in the swastika banner.
必胜 -必胜
Sieg heil! - Sieg heil!
两个月之后
啊 -你好吗
Ah. - Hello, how are you?
我不明白 这是什么意思 为什么我要为其他人竞选
I don't understand. What's the point? Why should I campaign for others?
元首 你不能竞选总统 除非你有公民权
You can't run for president, my Fuhrer, unless you have your citizenship.
你得不到公民权除非你 在德意志国家有朋友
You can't get your citizenship unless you have friends in the Reichstag.
这些人想投靠的是你 不是我们的党
These people want to invest in you, not the Party.
你是我们见过最有出色的领袖
You're the most visible symbol we have.
稍候
Excuse me.
你怎么样了
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
听到你失去了她我很难过
I was so sorry to hear about your loss.
她是个很漂亮的孩子
She was such a beautiful child.
噢 这个晚会让人感到很轻松 真的
Well, this party's been a relief, really.
让我想起了一些别的事情
It's given me something else to think about.
明天 如果我没事做了 那将会很可怕
It's tomorrow, when there's nothing to do, that I dread.
也许我可以帮助你
Then perhaps I can help.
汉佛斯塔戈先生
Herr Hanfstaengl,
我想向你请教一下你的音乐训练的事
I've been meaning to ask. about your musical training.
韦德曼先生在帮助 我们在市中心寻找落脚之处
Herr Weidman is helping us acquire some property in the centre of town.
还有你的女主人
With your undoubted skill as a hostess,
也许你可以帮助他获得资金
perhaps you might like to help him raise funds?
我非常荣幸能够为他效劳 -太好了
I'd be honoured. - Yes.
太感谢了 -好极了
Yes. thank you. - Good.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank. God!
莫尼斯在那里我都不能呼吸了
Oh, Maurice I could hardly breathe in there.
噢 要不要来一根
Mm, would you like one?
我是想要 但是他不许我抽
I'd love one, but he wouldn't approve.
你舅舅是个好人
Your uncle is a good man.
他能好好保护你
He's protective, that's all.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
你不知道他要求我♥干♥什么
You can't imagine what he asks of me.
这是我们元首的办公室
And this will be our Fuhrer's office.
非常漂亮 向阳 就像他吸引人一样
Grand, spacious, inviting in the sun. As he does.
我们需要你们的支援
电影精选列表