希♥特♥勒♥ 恶魔的崛起 下
请走这边 希♥特♥勒♥先生
This way please, Herr Hitler.
兰兹博格监狱 1924年4月
还给你配备了一个后院
There's a courtyard you can exercise in.
你想让谁来看你就可以让他来
You are welcome to have as many visitors as you wish.
赫斯先生就住在你隔壁
Herr Hess is living just next door and can
住在这里的时候 你可以让他做你的秘书
serve as your secretary during your stay here.
如果你还有什么要求的话 请告诉我们
If there is anything we an do to make you more comfortable, please let us know.
有什么不满意吗 先生
Is something wrong, sir?
花快死了 把它拿走 我不喜欢看见死的东西在我身边
They're dying. Take them away. I don't like dying things around.
是的 先生 我可不可以这样说
Yes, sir, and if I may say so, sir,
能为您服务真高兴
it's an honour to serve you.
欢迎 我的元首
Welcome, my Fuhrer.Fuhrer
谢谢你 赫斯
Thank you, Hess.
房♥子很漂亮 是吗
Well, it's lovely, isn't it?
只缺少两件东西 听众和收入
Only two things missing, an audience and an income.
可能我会在这里写论文集的
Perhaps I'll write a memoir.
你觉得怎么样 -那是个好主意
What do you think? - It's an excellent idea.
很好
Good.
我们需要找一个出版商
Then I need a publisher.
我在想
I was thinking.
现在希♥特♥勒♥在监狱 而我们一切都不用担忧
Now that Hitler's in jail and we've nothing to worry about,
为什么不去美国呢
why not go to America?
亲爱的 她生病了
Darling, she's sick.
我们可以找医生给她看病
We'll find a doctor.
找到这里最好的医生医好她
Better than anyone here and get her well.
从现在开始
From now on,
我保证
I promise...
在我心中 家是第一位
my family before everything.
汉佛斯塔戈先生
Herr Hanfstaengl...
兰兹博格监狱有人打电♥话♥找你
There's a call for you from Landsberg prison.
奥地利现在很漂亮 是吗
Austria's lovely this time of year, isn't it?
我
I was...
我差点就逃不出来
I escaped by pure luck.
我想我到外面去可能更好点
I thought my being outside might be helpful...
是的 是的 感谢你
Yes, yes, how very generous of you.
现在 我见你妻子的次数 比见你的次数还多
As a consequence, I've seen more of your wife lately than of you.
是的 她很崇拜你
Yes, she's a great admirer of yours.
那你不崇拜我了
And you're not?
我当然很崇拜你
Of course I am.
你知道为了你的理想
You know I'd do anything for your...
我可以付出一切的
our cause.
我现在写我的论文集
I'm writing my memoirs.
《四年半时间告别愚蠢》 《谎言和懦弱》
Four - And - A - Half Years Against Stupidity, Lies and Cowardice.
很生动的标题 是吗
ive title, don't you think?
是的 是的 很好 我觉得你可以考虑把标题缩短一点
Yes, yes, it's very good. You might consider shortening it bit...
啊 听到了吗
Ah, you see?
听到了吗
You see?
你在这方面就是专家
You're good at these kind of things.
所以我想让你成为我的出版商
That's why I want you to be my publisher.
但是 希♥特♥勒♥先生 我们家族只出版艺术书籍
But, Herr Hitler, my family only publishes art books.
而且我要带着海琳和孩子去美国
Besides I'm taking Helene and the children to America.
不 你不能去
No, you're not.
我烦掉了你总想离开我
I'm tired of you running out on me all the time.
我们的女儿现在病得很严重
Our daughter's very ill...
现在你听我说
Now you listen to me...
我没有报上你们家的名单
I've kept your name out of this.
如果你们突然进监狱的话
It would be very hard on your family if you
我想你们现在的情况一定不妙 是吗
were suddenly in prison too, don't you think?
所以你可以留下来帮我出版书籍
You can stay and help me with my book.
你现在缺席了 我们党没有领导人了
Now that you're absent, the Party lacks leadership.
因为我的名字跟我们党联♥系♥在一起
And since my name has been closely tied to it,
我想应该由我来接替你的位置
I feel I must continue with it.
并且 罗姆觉得这样也很好
By the way, Rolm thinks it's a wonderful idea.
他说有我在政♥治♥上的支援 他可以重建他的军队
He feels that with my political muscle behind him he can rebuild his army.
我可能 可能还会去竞选总统
I might even, at some point, run for president.
你不用担心 当你出来的时候 我们一定会给你留一个位置的
You needn't worry, we'll have a place for you when you return.
你想得真周到
How very thoughtful of you.
发一封电报 赫斯
Take a letter, Hess.
党中♥央♥
Party Headquarters.
我现在宣布退出政坛
I hereby resign from politics.
我不想与党再有任何的联♥系♥
I want nothing more to do with the Party.
我现在忙於写作
I'm too busy writing.
但是先生 没有你 党就完蛋了
But sir, without you, the Party is finished.
说的对
Exactly.
今天我觉得很很幸运
Today it seems to me providential
老天选择布拉那作为我的出生地
that fate should have chosen Braunau as my birthplace.
在这个小镇上 我父母流着巴伐利亚的血液
In this little town, Bavarian by blood, lived my parents...
我爸爸石国家公务员
My father, a civil servant...
不
No.
说¨我爸爸是称职的公务员
Make that "dutiful civil servant. "
我妈妈把一辈子心血都花在孩子上
My mother, devoted above all to her children.
有一次 我在内城漫步
Once, as I was strolling through the inner city.
我突然遇见一个穿着黑长袍 留着黑卷发的幽灵
I suddenly encountered an apparition in black kaftan and black hair locks.
我马上就想到¨他是一个犹太人吗
"Is this a Jew? " was my first thought.
然后我就想到另外一个问题
And then my question assumed a new form.
他是德国人吗
Is this a German?
他们很强大
They are strong.
比我们更强大
Stronger than we are.
我们需要更大的空间生存 壮大 养活我们
We need more room to live, to expand, sustain ourselves!
德国就要给犹太人自♥由♥ 不然就没有德国了
Germany will either be free of Jews, or there will be no Germany!
我们需要一个领导人 一个有远见卓识的领导人
We need a leader, a man of great vision,
一个有勇气把他的敌人的骨头 轧成灰土的人
a man with the courage to grind his enemies' bones into the dust!
他来了 他就活在我们这个年代
And he lives! He lives today!
他将带领他的人♥民♥走向胜利
And he will lead his people to victory!
真高兴见到你 我的元首
It's been an honour, my Fuhrer.
1924年12月24日 德国 慕尼黑
高烧已经退了 终於让她睡着了
The fever's down. I finally got her to sleep.
感谢老天
Thank, God.
我们现在可以开始了吗 -是的 我们当然可以开始
Can we begin now? - Yes, darling. Of course we can.
打开 -里面是什么
There you go. - What is it?
那是什么
What is it?
啊
Ahhh...
看起来就像整个动物园
Look. A whole zoo.
一头犀牛 一只狮子 一只老虎
A rhino, a lion, a tiger,
一只长颈鹿 一只猴子
a giraffe, a monkey.
这正是我想要的
It's just what I wanted.
阿道夫叔叔
Uncle Dolf!
哈哈哈 伊干
Ha, ha, ha, Egon!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我有一个礼物送给你
I have a gift for you. A gift for you.
汉佛斯塔戈
Hanfstaengl.
海琳
Helene.
你们气色一直这么好
You're looking lovely, as always.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 真是一个惊喜
Herr Hitler. What a surprise.
他们让你砸石头吗
Did they make you break rocks in prison?
不 不 伊干 但是他们让我做了更难做的事情
No, no, Egon, but I did something much harder than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我写了一些书 -你想出版吗 爸爸
I wrote a book... - Are you publishing it, Daddy?
不 我想我不会 伊干
No, I'm afraid not, Egon.
我们只会出版艺术书籍
We only publish art books.
你是说里面没有图片
You mean there aren't any pictures?
是的 没有图片
No, no. No, pictures.
但是一定会很畅销的 谁出版它谁就会发财的
But it will sell very well and whoever publishes will make a lot of money.
不知道你是来谈生意还是来谈政♥治♥的
Herr Hitler, if you wish to talk about business or politics...
当然不是谈政♥治♥ 今天是圣诞节
Of course not. It's Christmas.
我不是为这个而来的
That's not why I came.
妈妈
Mommy!
能原谅我吗 希♥特♥勒♥先生
Would you excuse me, Herr Hitler?
我们的女儿生病了 我们昨天一晚上没来
Our daughter's not been well. We've both been up all night.
不 不 我上去 你留下来
No. No. I'll go. You rest.
她病得严重吗
电影精选列表