他想知道你说的是什么法律。
What?
什么?
This is my law.
这就是我的法律。
It come from the soil.From Mother Earth.
它来自土壤。来自大地母亲。
You have come from across the sea.
你们是漂洋渡海来此的异乡人。
My law is perfect.Consistent.
我的法律是完美的,始终如一的。
It make us one.
它让我们团结成一个人。
Baywara is his son.He's to judge, not youse.
贝瓦拉是他的儿子,他应该审判他,而不是你们。
Makarrata.Restore balance.
玛卡拉塔。恢复平衡。
I understand "balance".
我听懂了“平衡”这个词。
- But in this country...- My country!
-但是在这个国家...-我的国家!
In this country...
在这个国家...
we all abide by the same laws.
我们都应该遵守法律。
Now, I will do my best to see that your son, Baywara,
现在,我会尽我所能让你的儿子,贝瓦拉,
is treated fairly.
得到公平的对待。
That's justice.
那样才公正。
Do you stand for justice?
你支持正义吗?
Absolutely.
绝对的。
Then you give us our justice...
那你就给我们公正的待遇...
for the man who killed my family.
就是这个男人杀了我的全家。
This didn't start with my uncle.
仇恨不是由我叔叔而开始的。
This started with you.
是由你们开始的。
You want us to respect your law?
你想让我们遵守你们的法律?
Give us our justice.
那就给我讨个公道。
Listen...
听着...
I'm not a politician.
我不是一个政♥治♥家。
I'm simply an officer of the law.
我只是一个执行法律的官员。
What you're asking for is not my decision.
你要求的不是我能做的决定。
There are people I need to talk to...to convince.
有些人我需要和他们谈谈…说服他们。
Do you understand?
你们明白吗?
And bringing in your son...will help me to do that.
把你儿子带来…将帮助我做到这一点。
They just hit Kurtz's station.Two dead.
他们刚刚袭击了库尔茨的定居点。两人死亡。
Your bloody son and his mob just hit another station.
你那该死的儿子和他的暴徒又袭击了一个定居点。
- Baywara just attacked another station.- We're done here.
-贝瓦拉刚刚袭击了另一个定居地。-我们不谈了。
Bloody hell!
见鬼!
We all have to go.
我们都得走。
We need to look after our own.
我们得照顾好自己的孩子。
We have to find Baywara and warn him.
我们得找到贝瓦拉,警告他。
No.He's brought this on himself.
不。这是他自找的。
Families come.We go home now.
家人来了。我们现在回家。
We need to look after the land,ourselves and our children.
我们需要照顾土地,我们自己和孩子。
Trouble is coming.
麻烦来了。
If all goes well,you won't see me again.
如果一切顺利,你就再也见不到我了。
German?That's the Mauser G98.
德国货吗? 那是毛瑟G98。
Yeah, they reckon they were much better than ours.
是啊,他们觉得比我们的好多了。
- Light weight...- Piss off!
—重量轻…—滚蛋!
Moran's letting you go?
莫兰让你走了?
Yeah.It's more like a head-start.
是的。这更像是先下手为强。
They can't pin it on me if I'm locked up here, can they?
如果我被关在这里,他们就不能嫁祸给我了,对吧?
You know what they're going to do.
你知道他们会怎么做。
And you're just gonna let it happen.
而你却任其发生。
But I'm not gonna make it easy for 'em.
但我不会让他们好过的。
I took the preacher's old gun.Be careful.
我拿了牧师的旧枪。小心点儿。
Where are the others, bitch?
其他人呢,婊♥子♥?
- Look, give it a rest, will ya?- Stupid bitch.
-听着,别闹了,好吗?—愚蠢的婊♥子♥。
Morley!
莫雷!
- Morley, for Christ's sake!- What?
-莫雷,看在上帝的份上!—什么?
Steady on, boy.
别冲动,小子。
I know you.
我认识你。
You're one of them mission coons.
你是传教士黑鬼中的一个。
Tommy.That's his name.
汤米。这是他的名字。
What are you doin' pointing a gun on a whitefella, Tommy?
你拿枪指着一个白人干什么,汤米?
I can't even wipe my arse without you blokes... argh.
没有你们,我连屁♥股♥都擦不干净…啊。
Don't watch.
别再看了。
No, please, please... argh.
不,求你,求你别...啊。
I don't want their water.
我不喝他们的水。
You pretending to know what you're doing?
你假装知道自己在做什么吗?
You stay on the high ground,you see everything.
你待在高地上,什么都能看到。
You think like a white man.
你认为你是一个白人吗?
These were good men.
这些人都是好人。
You got 'em?
你抓到他们了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
This is where they killed my family.
他们就是在这里杀了我的家人。
Baywara, we can't wait for her any longer.
贝瓦拉,我们不能再等她了。
We wait.
我们等。
She's one of us.
她是我们中的一员。
How many are coming?
有多少人要来?
Maybe four.
也许四个。
Let them come.
让他们来。
They send men and we'll send them back ghosts.
他们派人来,我们就把鬼魂送回去。
No. If we fight them when they're ready we lose.
不。如果他们准备好了,我们就输了。
We need to run and make a plan.
我们得赶紧行动,制定计划。
We need to have control.
我们需要控制。
You don't tell me what to do.
你不用告诉我该怎么做。
Listen to him.
听他的话。
What have you got to say?
你有什么要说的吗?
That man, Travis.
那个男人,特拉维斯。
He was a soldier.
他是个军人。
He told me control is everything.
他告诉我要控制一切。
Okay.
好吧。
And he taught me this.
这是他教我的。
Are you a crazy child?
你这个孩子疯了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm just explaining to him.
我只是在跟他解释。
You think you know everything?
你以为你什么都知道?
Twelve years, and the one thing I learned for sure,
12年了,我从那些杀害我家人的人身上,
about the men who killed my family.
清楚地了解到一件事。
They were soldiers.
他们是士兵。
Understand?
明白吗?
Travis!
特拉维斯!
Hey!
嘿!
You're finished.
你完蛋了。
Come here.
过来。
It was you!
都是你干的!
We're gonna talk about your choices, mate.
我们来谈谈你的选择,伙计。
I reckon that says it all.
我想这说明了一切。
People will look at that photo...
人们会看到那张照片…
and they'll think, "That's what a mad dog looks like when he's laid low."
他们会想"疯狗倒下的时候就是这个样子"
You know how a civilisation's built, son?
你知道文明是如何建立起来的吗,孩子?
Bad men.
坏人。
Bad men doing bad things.
坏人做坏事。
Clearing the way for the others to follow.
为其他人扫清道路。
Bad men like me and you.
像你我这样的坏人。
Whatever made you think you could change who you are?
是什么让你觉得你可以改变自己?
You break my heart, son.
你伤了我的心,小子。
Rest up.
休息了。
Get your strength back.
恢复你的体力。
We wouldn't look too clever trying to hang a dead man.
绞死一个死人则显得我们不太明智。
Would we?
我们会吗?
Are you going to follow your uncle's path?
你会重蹈你叔叔的覆辙吗?
This stone.
这种石头。
This stone is the spearhead.
这石头是用来做矛的。
It is the rule of law.It cannot be undone.
这就是法则。这是无法改变的。
Hardest stone there is.
世上最坚硬的石头。
I want this spear.
我想要这支矛。
No, this is mine.
不,这是我的。
Baywara could've been our greatest teacher.
贝瓦拉本可以成为我们最伟大的老师。
But he lost all that to his anger.
但他的愤怒使他失去了一切。
Understand?
明白吗?
We didn't help him.
我们没有帮助他。
You need to listen to the wind.