好!
You're here for a reason.
你到这里的理由
What is it?
是什么?
It started a few months back.
这事开始于几个月前。
A bunch of black bastards wreaking havoc.
一帮黑杂种发泄般地搞破坏。
Killing livestock,burning stations.
杀死牲畜,焚烧驻地。
Galbay!Get that water over here!
加尔贝!快把水拿过来!
Hang on! I'm here!
接住!我在这!
They're calling 'em"The Wild Mob".
他们叫他们“野蛮的暴徒”。
They're from all over the place.
他们是来自各个地方的。
Brought together by one man...
是由一个人带领来的...
Baywara.
贝瓦拉。
A bunch of myalls, fugitives.
这些逃亡者躲避在洋槐树林里。
- Get the horses!- The bastards are everywhere.
-上马!-那些杂种到处都是。
The Wild Mob.They're here.
野蛮的暴徒。他们到这里了。
Where are those bastards?
那些杂种在哪儿?
Move 'em, move 'em!
快走,快走!
Those black bastards will pay for this.
那些黑杂种要为此付出代价的。
A couple of weeks ago,they crossed a line.
几周前,他们越过了界。
They killed a white woman.
他们杀死白人妇女。
Why?
为什么?
There's always a why.
总得要有个为什么。
This Baywara is a survivor from your mess.
这个贝瓦拉就是你们上次骚乱的幸存者。
Same stone spear.
一样的石矛。
Since you deserted us,
自从你弃我们而去,
there's been a lot of eyes on us from down south.
南方有很多人盯着我们。
The Commissioner is talking about a full-scale
行政专员说要采取全面的
punitive expedition to bring this mob in.
惩罚性远征,把这伙暴徒抓回来。
I don't need to tell you what happens
我没必要告诉你,
if this Baywara gets a voice.
假如这个贝瓦拉得到招供后,会发生什么。
Maybe the truth comes out.
也许他会把真♥相♥说出来。
The truth's a funny thing.
真♥相♥是很有趣的事,
Once it's out it's out.
一旦它被说出。
And questions come with it.
那么问题就接踵而至了。
Like... how did two whitefellas
比如...为什么两个白人
end up with your bullets in them?
身上会中了你的子弹?
Fortunately, we've been able to persuade the higher-ups
幸运的是,我们已经能够说服高层,
that there are other ways to handle this situation.
用其他方法来处理这个问题。
Eddy?
艾迪,你来说!
It'll just be you and me.
这行动只有你和我。
We track 'em down,go in quiet...
我们悄悄地跟在他们后面...
and take Baywara and his mob out.
并干掉贝瓦拉和他的匪帮。
Don't tell me it doesn't haunt you...
别跟我说这事没有萦绕在你的心头...
that you don't want it off your back.
而你不想让这件事从你身上消失。
And shooting him does that,you reckon?
你觉得朝他开枪,能做到吗?
See, I reckon I'd be better off shooting the two of you right now.
看,我觉得我最好现在就杀了你们俩。
I told you he'd have a sense of humour about it.
我跟你说过他会有幽默感的。
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑。
Son...
小子...
we got through the war by sticking together.
我们团结一致,熬过了第一次世界大战。
Trusting each other.
彼此信任。
Now we'll get through this...together.
现在我们一起度过这个难关。
Help me!
救命!
Who are you?
你是谁?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Baywara.He's my uncle.
贝瓦拉。他是我的叔叔。
Go on, spear me.
来吧,用长矛刺我。
You can tell my uncle you killed his nephew.
你可以告诉我叔叔你杀了他的侄子。
Leave him.
放开他。
Uncle?
叔叔?
Gutjuk?
古朱克?
Welcome.
欢迎。
What sorrow for you who buy up house after house and field after field,
你们买♥♥了一幢又一幢的房♥子,买♥♥了一块又一块的田地,
until everyone is evicted and you live alone in the land.
以致众人都被赶出,你们独自住在那地,有何愁烦呢?
We're talking about the murder of a white woman.
我们说的是一名白人女性的谋杀案。
Tommy's got nothing to do with this mob.
汤米和这群暴徒没有任何关系。
It's a new station.He was helping out.
这是一个新居住点。他在帮忙。
He's a... he's a good boy.
他是...他是个好孩子。
John, you know why we need to talk to him.
约翰,你知道我们为什么要找他谈谈。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Who's the kid?
这孩子是谁?
That's the kid you pulled out of the creek.
那是你从河里救出来的孩子。
You wanted to talk to me, sir?
你想和我谈谈吗,先生?
- That's right. Tommy, is it?- Yes sir.
—是这样的。汤米,是吧?-是的,先生。
You tell me what you know about the fire,
你把你知道的关于那场火的事告诉我,
and I might let you breathe again.
我也许会让你重新呼吸。
Does that sound good to you?
你觉得这样好吗?
Come on, son.Everyone knows somethin'.
说吧,小子。每个人都知道些东西。
- Eddy.- Just a sec.
—艾迪。-等一下。
You're with the mob, aren't you?
你是和匪帮一起的,是不是?
And you led them to that station.
你把他们带到了那个驻地。
- Didn't you?- Eddy!
-是不是你?-艾迪!
Tell me what you fuckin' know!
告诉我,你知道的!
Leave it, Eddy!
放开他,艾迪!
Leave it!
放开他!
Fuckin'... get your fuckin'...get the fuck off me!
操……操♥你♥妈♥的…放开我!
The fuck's wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了?
Bloody hell.
真见鬼。
So much for keepin' it quiet.
我也没办法保持沉默了。
You're going to kill my uncle.
你要杀了我叔叔。
Well, see, that depends on you.
那这要取决于你。
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗?
If I'll help you find him,what will you do?
如果我帮你找到他,你会怎么做?
Will you keep him safe?
你会保护他的安全吗?
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的。
That's all I got.
我就能做这么多。
He knows more than he's lettin' on.
他知道的比他说的要多。
So he's with 'em?
所以,他和他们是一伙儿的?
Yeah.
是的。
And you're just gonna let the little bastard walk you into a trap?
你就这么让那个小混♥蛋♥带你进陷阱吗?
Well, if his mind's on that,maybe he won't see what I'm doin'.
如果他在想这个,也许他不会看到我在做什么。
Which is what?
哪个是你要做的?
Use him as bait.
用他当诱饵。
I'll talk to Braddock.
我去跟布洛多克谈谈。
And his sister.
还有他的妹妹。
Where do you want me to put it?
你想让我把它放在哪里?
Just on the table, Johnny.Thank you.
放在桌子上,约翰尼。谢谢你!
You know it was my idea to bring you in, don't ya?
你知道把你带进来是我的主意,对吧?
Yeah, I figured.
是的,我察觉到了。
Our mistake.That's how you see it?
你还认为这是我们的错误?
Our mistake?Yeah, I do.
我们错了吗? 是的,是我做的。
Then why are you dropping me for this kid?
那你为什么为了这个孩子推倒我?
I won't make the same mistake twice.
我不会再犯同样的错误。
That's a ludicrous idea.
这是个可笑的想法。
Tommy's not a tracker.
汤米不是追踪者。
And I doubt he'd have any idea where the mob is.
我怀疑他不知道匪帮在哪里。
- He says different.- And you believe him?
-他说的不一样。-你相信他?
We'll compensate the mission,of course.
当然,我们会补偿这次任务。
Might help you to get that church finally finished.
也许能帮你把教堂建好。
Get more people in.
让更多的人加入进来。
No.
不。
It's not really your choice, is it?
这不是你能选择的,对吧?
They went for it.
他们就这么做了。
Go to Baywara.
去告诉贝瓦拉。
Tell him I'm bringing the police out to him.
告诉他我会让警♥察♥来找他。
- Okay? - Yes, I heard you.
—好吗?-是的,我听到了
I was gonna come find you.
我会再来找你的。
I know you were.
我知道你会。
Look after yourself.
照顾好你自己。
It's their war not yours.
这是他们的战争,而不是你的。
Don't trust them.