阿纳姆地 澳大利亚北部 1919年
高地行动
Who scared the wallaby?
谁吓到小袋鼠了?
Now, son.
现在,儿子。
You're scaring the animals away.
你把动物都吓跑了。
What are we going to eat?
我们要吃什么?
Just watch and learn.
注意观察并用心学习。
One day your time will come
你成为猎人的日子
to be a hunter.
早晚会到来。
Okay, son?
懂了吗,儿子?
Hey, you hungry?
嘿,你饿了吗?
Bush plums.Keep you going.
梅子灌木丛,小心点儿。
I want this spear.
我想要这把矛
No, this is mine.
不,这是我的。
I am the snake.Baywara.
我是一条蛇。贝瓦拉。
I strike like lightning.
我想闪电一样迅速。
My name is Baywara.
我的名字叫贝瓦拉。
I am the snake.
我就是一条蛇。
And you.
而你呢。
Your totem is the crocodile.
你的崇拜物是鳄鱼。
Your name is Gutjuk,means hawk.
你的名字是古朱克,意思是老鹰。
This is your dance.
你要这样跳舞。
It's okay.
没事。
Please help us.
请帮助我们。
Station men are chasing us.
(白人)定居点的人在追我们。
It's okay, they're friendly.
没事了,他们是友好的。
Why is Gutjuk in such a hurry to grow up?
为什么古朱克长得那么快呢?
He only wants to be with the men.
他只是想尽快成为男人。
Gutjuk, come here.
古朱克。到这儿来。
Wallaby's ready to eat.
小袋鼠烤熟了。
Sit down with your mother.
挨着你妈坐下。
He needs to learn his place.
他必须清楚他的地位。
Gutjuk, come back.
古朱克,回来。
Station owners got the police because we killed a cow.
定居点的业主们叫来警♥察♥,就因为我们杀了一头奶牛。
Will you let 'em know we don't want any trouble? All right?
你能向他们表示,我们不想找任何麻烦吗?好吗?
I understand.You may stay.
我明白,你可以留下来。
But only for one night.
但只能呆一个晚上。
I don't want trouble for my family.
我不想让我的家庭惹上麻烦。
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么?
No-one shoots but him.All right?
除了他之外,谁都不许开枪。知道了吗?
Yeah, I'm here, Eddy.
是,我在这里,艾迪。
What are you doin'?
你们在做什么?
Watch him, Eddy.
小心他,艾迪。
It's our land we should fight.
这是我们的土地,我们应该战斗。
How far away are they?
他们离这里还有多远?
I think we lost them.
我认为我们已经甩掉了他们。
Baywara. Stop.
贝瓦拉。住手。
Jesus!
天呐!
What are you saying?
你们在做什么?
What are you telling me?
你们要告诉我什么?
I'll come back.
我会回来的。
Breathe through here.
通过这个呼吸。
That's good.
很好。
Stay under.I'll be back.
呆在下面。我会回来的。
Did I get her?
我打中她了?
And as whoever lives,
无论是什么生命,
shall never die.
都不该死。
For I am the resurrection...
因吾将复活...
(约翰福音:11:25)
Look away.
看别处。
...and the life.
...汝等性命。
Look away!
看别处!
Everyone who lives in me and believes in me
凡活着又信我之人
shall never die.
必定永远不死。
(约翰福音:11:26)
It's all right.I got you.
这下好了,我找到你了。
Easy.Calm down.
别害怕。安静下来。
What are you doin'?
你在干什么?
Put the bloody thing away.
把你那该死的玩意儿收起来。
Okay.
好了。
东短吻鳄河 传教士前哨站
All good.
这就好了。
You take care of him?
你能照顾他吗?
It's okay, mate.
没事的,老婆。
Hey? Hey?
嘿?嘿?
You got him?
你抱着他吗?
Where's his family?
他家在哪里?
What happened?
发生了什么?
Travis, are you all right?
特拉维斯,你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
It's all right.Come on.
没事了,来吧。
What'll we tell Moran?
我们该告诉莫兰什么?
It's gonna take all three of us.
这需要我们三个人一起去。
Braddock.
布拉多克。
Have a seat.
坐下。
I think we tell him what happened.
我想我们就告诉他发生了什么。
McGuinness.
就说是麦吉尼斯。
He's been shooting his mouth off all over the Territory
他以前就在营地到处吹嘘
about killing the blackfella that burned him out.
他如何射杀了那个想烧他的黑土著。
The bastard was dying to put a bullet in someone.
那个混♥蛋♥巴不得向任何人射击。
He came out of nowhere and started shooting at anything that moved.
这次他不知从哪里跑出来,并开始向任何活动的东西射击。
It was supposed to be a peaceful expedition.
这本该是一次和平的远征。
Mate... it was chaos.
伙计...当时太混乱了。
Who fired first?
谁先开的枪?
Why does that matter?
这很重要吗?
It matters.
很重要。
They're dead.
他们都死了。
What matters is that we act as a unit.
重要的是我们团结一致。
I'm not lyin'.
我不想撒谎。
So you...you blame me?
所以你...你责怪我?
That... is it... is it my fault?All of it?
那...是...我的错?全是我造成的?
Is that what's goin' on?
Seventeen dead.
17个人死了。
John?
约翰?
Just children.
都还只是孩子。
Come on.
过来。
Claire.
克莱尔。
My brother's a mess.
我的哥哥吓成了一滩泥。
You were supposed to be in charge.
但你应该为此负责的。
You can tell Moran whatever you want.
你想怎么跟莫兰说都行。
I'm not stickin' around for it.
我也不想为这件事逗留了。
My children, my family.
我的孩子,我的家。
Who did this to my family?
是谁对我的家做出如此恶行?
Wak Wak, my beautiful daughter.
瓦卡瓦卡,我美丽的女儿。
My beloved daughter.
我最可爱的女儿
Baywara, my son, look at me.
贝瓦拉,我的儿子。看我一眼吧。
You'll be okay.
你会没事的。
I will heal you.
我会治愈你的。
十二年后
All right, let's go, Jimmy!
太好了,我们一起拉,吉米!
The little one.
就是小了点儿。
Travis.Police coming.
特拉维斯。警♥察♥来了。
Okay.
好吧。
Moran.
莫兰。
What's he want?
他要干什么?
Okay.Get down.
好了。蹲下。
Get down, both of you.Get down.
蹲下,你俩,蹲下。
That's it.
就这样
It's the responsibility of those who make history...
这是那些创造历史的人的责任…
to record it.
…记录它。
That's it.
就这样。
Hold it.
保持不动。
It's done.
完成了。
Good!