Ready to go faster?
还要再快点吗?
All right. No, no, no!
好吧u3000不 不 不!
You're gonna slide off.
你会滑下来的
Oh!
哦!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Are you sliding? Yes.
滑动了吗? 是的
No, if you're sliding, I'm going to stop.
不行 如果你滑动了的话 我就要停了
No, no, no. You okay? Okay.
不 不 不 你没事吧? 那好
More?
还要转吗?
Yes!
要的!
That's funny.
真有趣
I could've sworn I saw a little girl
我可以发誓 我明明看见一个
by the name of Emily come in here.
叫做艾米莉的小女孩走进来的
Come out, come out,
出来吧 出来吧
wherever you are...
不管你躲在哪儿...
Could she be hiding in the closet?
她会躲在衣柜里面吗?
I wonder where she could be.
我寻思她到底在哪儿
Hmm...
嗯...
Maybe my eyes have deceived me.
也许我的眼睛欺骗了我
I'm invisible, Mommy.
我是隐形人 妈妈
Well, if you're invisible...
好吧 如果你是隐形人...
then how could I...do this?!
我怎么可能... 象这样?!
Did you know where I was?
你知道我在哪儿吗?
Not a clue.
一点都不知道
You want Alex?
想要阿历克斯跟你一起睡吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
I love you more than anything else in the world.
我爱你胜过世界上所有一切
You know that, don't you?
这个你是知道的 对吧?
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 甜心
Make the face.
做个鬼脸
Please.
拜托
Now, go to sleep. Okay.
睡觉吧 好的
Mommy!
妈妈!
Sorry.
抱歉
Good night.
晚安
You coming to bed?
你上♥床♥吗?
In a little while.
等一会儿
Something you want to talk about?
你有什么话要说吗?
Some things are beyond the rapy, David.
有些东西是治疗不好的 大卫
Honey?
亲爱的?
I should've seen it coming.
我早该预料到的
All the signs were there.
所有的征兆都摆在那里
The ones closest to you are the hardest to judge.
跟你最亲近的人 往往是最难判断的
No, but I...
不 但是我...
I could've prevented it.
我应该能阻止的
David, it's not your fault.
大卫 这不是你的错
How long have we known each other?
我们认识多久了?
Trust me when I tell you this.
你听我说 你得相信我
As difficult as it may seem, you're...
虽然似乎不太容易 但是...
you're gonna have to try and start over.
你必须重新来过
We're gonna move.
我们打算搬走
Upstate.
搬到北边去
The country.
去乡下
That's not exactly what I meant by "starting over. "
我所说的"重新来过"可不是这个意思
What about Emily?
艾米莉怎么办?
This is a traumatic time for her.
此刻她的心灵受到很大伤害
I think it's important she stays here and works through this.
我觉得她留下来继续进行治疗比较重要
No, here, she's flooded with memories.
不 这里不行 到处都是过去的影子
I need to expose her to a new environment,
我得把她放到一个新的环境
new things to do...
做些别的事情...
She'd be losing another person she depends on.
她会再次失去一个可以依靠的人
It's only an hour away.
只有一个小时的车程
And...you're always welcome to come and see her.
欢迎你时常来看看她
And right now, I need to do what's right for Emily.
现在 我得做些对艾米莉有益的事情
I need to be a full-time dad.
我必须做一个全职父亲
I have a surprise for you.
我有个小惊喜给你
When I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
my mom gave me one just like that.
我妈妈也给过我一个这样的
And whenever I was feeling sad,
每当我难过的时候
I would open the lid, and all my sorrows went away.
我就打开盖子 所有的伤心事就全都消失了
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Give me a hug.
来抱抱
You're going to like it there.
你会喜欢那里的
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Come on.
来吧
Let's take a look.
下去看一看
Right on time.
正好准时
Dr. Callaway...
卡拉威医生...
Mr. Haskins.
哈斯金斯先生
Hello.
你好
This is Sheriff Hafferty.
我是郡治安官哈弗蒂
Sheriff.
治安官
He routinely checks on the houses up here
他在例行巡逻
to make sure things run smoothly.
确保这附近的住户平安
I see. Well, this is
我明白了 这是
my daughter, Emily. This is Sheriff Hafferty.
我女儿 艾米莉 这位是郡治安官哈弗蒂
Emily.
艾米莉
How are you?
你好啊
This is Mr. Haskins.
这位是哈斯金斯先生
He found us the house.
他替我们找的屋子
Well, hello there, Emily.
你好 艾米莉
Think your dad did a good job picking the house?
你♥爸♥爸挑的屋子不错吧?
She's still deciding.
她还在考虑呢
Well, she sure is pretty.
好吧 她长得真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
As I mentioned,
如我所言
Woodland Estates is mainly
伍德兰不动产的出租屋主要是
a summer community.
供人夏季避暑的
May be a little quiet up here till then.
到夏天之前这里也许都比较安静
Hope that's not a problem.
希望这对您来说不是问题
Not at all. Great.
没问题 很好
Let me show you around the back.
我带你去后面看看吧
You ever spent much time in the country?
你在乡下待过很久吗?
Not much.
没多久
I used to camp when I was little,
小时候曾经到乡下野营
but I was always scared of the woods.
但我那时候很怕树林
Nothing to be scared of in these woods.
这里的树林没什么好怕的
Picked a nice spot.
挑了个不错的地方
Biggest house on the lake.
湖边最大的房♥子
Sheriff, if you'd like to do the honors.
治安官 能否劳驾你
Let Dr. Callaway into his new home.
让卡拉威医生进他的新家看看?
figure out which key...
哪把钥匙呢...
Did you see where my daughter went?
看见我女儿去哪儿了吗?
Emily!
艾米莉!
Emily!
艾米莉!
Emily!
艾米莉!
Honey?
宝贝?
You okay?
你没事吧?
Come on. Let's go back.
来吧 回去吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
快来啊
Mr. Haskins, Sheriff... we'll take it from here.
哈斯金斯先生 治安官... 这里就交给我们了
Spaghetti and meatballs is your favorite dish.
意大利面条和肉丸子是你最喜欢的
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗?
I'd like to go to bed now.
我现在想上♥床♥了
I'll come up and kiss you good night.
我等会儿上去跟你说晚安
Oh, that's funny.
哦 真有趣
I could have sworn I saw a little girl
我发誓我看见一个
by the name of Emily come in here.
叫做艾米莉的小女孩进来了