You take your time.
这里很安静啊
It sure is quiet in here.
打开抽屉 只要五块十块二十的
Open the drawer. Fives, 10s, 20s.
像扑克牌一样铺开
Fan them out like a deck of cards.
你做什么的
What do you do?
上一份工作在...
Last job was for a...
天然气公♥司♥
natural gas company.
听起来薪水很高
Sounds high-dollar.
不 钻井可赚不了多少钱
No, there ain't nothing high-dollar about drilling.
现在都没人钻井挖天然气了
No one seems to be drilling for gas now, anyway.
他们挖石油还是要钻井啊
They sure drilling for oil.
一个地方不会钻两次井吧
I mean, ain't one drill the same as the next?
我就是这个意思
That's my take on it.
我得让其他人相信我
I guess, I got to get someone else to believe me.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch!
我们要换个厨师
We could use a cook.
只是想想
Just a thought.
上菜了 珍妮·安
Order's up, Jenny Ann.
再见
Bye.
开车
Start the car!
该死
Shit.
妈的 该死
Fuck! Shit!
走走走
Go, go, go!
你的子女抚养费 应该不缺了吧
I bet you don't owe this much in child support.
我一定是傻了才拜托你帮忙
I must be out of my goddamn mind to ask you for help.
你想让我们被杀了吗
You wanna get us killed?
那又不是米德兰
That's not a Midlands branch.
不是我们计划的一部分
That's not part of the plan.
这下我们必须得回牧场把车埋了 妈的
Now, we got to go back to the ranch and bury the car. Fuck!
不 不用啊 我们都快到俄克拉荷马州了
No, we do not. We're over halfway to Oklahoma.
我是不会开一辆偷来的逃逸车
I'm not driving a stolen getaway car
去印度赌场的
to a fucking Indian casino.
我们又得推迟了
You just put us a goddamn day behind.
今天早上我们提前了一天 应该扯平了
Well, I got us a day ahead this morning, so I guess we're even.
- 不用谢 - 去你的
- You're welcome. - Fuck you.
你就不能自己接电♥话♥吗
Can't you answer your own phone?
我在开车 你坐在那
I'm driving. You're just
玩自己的粗手指
sitting there twiddling your fat fingers.
骑警汉密尔顿
Ranger Hamilton's phone.
这真是太鲁莽了...
It's reckless is what it is...
我跟你说了 他们就是瘾君子
It's tweakers. I'm telling you.
我觉得这些人不该这么鲁莽
I don't think these boys is reckless.
肯定不是瘾君子
Damn sure ain't tweakers.
他们知道自己在干什么
They know exactly what they're doing.
我都不知道 不和别人比聪明
I don't know how you're gonna survive
你是怎么活下来的
without somebody to outsmart.
你要找个爱好和寄托
You need a hobby, and quick.
一匹马怎么样
How about a horse?
玛丽·贝丝曾是个骑手
Mary Beth was the rider.
马♥会♥让我想起她
A horse would only remind me of her.
你喜欢钓鱼吗
You like to fish?
每天去钓鱼多没意思
Not enough to do it every goddamn day.
等我退休了
Yeah, when I retire,
我和埃斯米就搬到加尔维斯顿去
I'm gonna move Esme and me down to Galveston.
买♥♥艘渔船
Buy a fishing boat.
就靠那个该死的码头为生了
Gonna live on that son of a bitch right at the pier.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许这些抢银行的人之一
Maybe one of these bank robbers
就是想要来一场枪战呢
is gonna want a gunfight,
我就可以在一片火光里光荣退休了
and I can dodge my retirement in a blaze of glory.
我见过你开枪
Well, I've seen you shoot.
可没什么好自豪的
There won't be much glory in it.
我很幸运
Well, I'm lucky
我旁边有个混血儿会给我报仇
I got a half-breed by my side to avenge me.
如果你清醒点
If you can stay sober long enough.
就知道你们印第安人目光是多么短浅
Knowing how you Injuns like the bottle.
你们在干嘛
Hey. What you all doing?
你烧了这片牧场吗
You burning this field?
我们为什么要这么做
Why in the shit would we do that?
这是从公路上烧起来的
This kicked up on the highway,
一直在追着我们烧
been chasing us ever since.
真想帮帮你们
Wish we could do something for you.
就应该让它把我烧死
Ought to just let it turn me to ashes
这样我就不会感到难过了
and put me out of my misery.
把栅栏弄开
Cut that fence.
二十一世纪了
21st century,
我还带着一群牛 和火灾比赛谁先跑到河边
I'm racing a fire to the river with a herd of cattle.
我之前还奇怪
And I wonder
为什么我的儿子们不愿意靠这活为生
why my kids won't do this shit for a living.
快走 快
Move it. Come on.
走走走
Go, go, go.
你要上报吗
You wanna call it in?
等它烧到布拉索斯河就会灭的
It's gonna burn out when it hits the Brazos.
反正附近也没人能通知
No one to call around here, anyway.
就靠他们自己了
These boys is on their own.
我还是不清楚问题 托比
I still don't see the problem, Toby.
你还是没有...
You still don't...
问题是 托你的福
Well, the problem is, thanks to you
我们明早得找另一辆车
we have to spend tomorrow morning getting another car,
所以周三我们得抢两家银行
so we'll have to hit two banks on Wednesday.
我们今天都抢了三家了
We already done three today.
别担心
Stop worrying.
这是谁的地盘
Whose land is this?
杰瑞米·查克
Jeremy chalker.
我帮他杀土狼 他让我住在这
He lets me stay here in exchange for shooting coyotes.
冰箱里有冰啤酒
Cold beer in the fridge.
你偷了我的帽子
You stole my hat.
我借的
I borrowed it.
你对它做了什么
What the fuck you do to it?
- 这是什么 - 我的生活
- What's this? - My livelihood.
我们不需要这些
We don't need all this.
不能把枪连着几天都藏在拖车里
Can't keep the guns in the trailer days on end.
去银行可不带这个
That's not coming with us in the bank.
和银行职员谈谈
Just spoke to the teller.
她有点吓到了
She's a little shook up.
罪犯拿走了她的驾照
Perp took her driver's license,
如果她报♥警♥ 就对她家人下手
threatened her family if she talked to us.
小姐 能告诉我你的名字吗
Mind if I ask you your name, young lady?
娜塔莉·马丁内斯
Natalie Martinez.
娜塔莉 希望你知道
Well, Natalie, I want you to know
我们会派人
we're gonna have some officers
监视你的家 抓住那些人之前
watching your house, extra careful,
都会有人守着你家
till we catch these buggers.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
不止一个人吗
There's more than one?
只有一个人抢银行吗
Only one man robbed the bank?
- 没错 - 他长什么样子
- Yeah. - What'd he look like?
他穿着像个牛仔 除了戴着滑雪面具
He was dressed like a cowpoke except for the ski mask.
他应该跑向
I think he ran to a car
停在餐厅前的一辆车上了
that was parked out front of the diner.
你看见车了
You saw the car?
是绿色的
It was green.
- 什么时候产的 - 我不懂车 先生
- How old? - I don't know cars, mister.
是辆好车 是辆普通的车
Well, was it a nice car or an okay car,
还是辆破车
or a real piece of shit?
一辆破车
It was a real piece of shit.
好的 我们有点收获了
All right. Now, we're getting somewhere.
看起来那个人能取消房♥子的赎买♥♥权啊
That looks like a man who could foreclose on a house.
失陪 娜塔莉
Excuse me, Natalie.
打扰一下 银行家先生
Excuse me, Mr. Banker.
娜塔莉 你父亲来之前