赴汤蹈火
美国土著居民
北美印第安人的一族
北美洲南部墨西哥人数最多的一支印第安人
美国家居连锁店
别出声 快开门 快点
Quiet. Open the door, open the door.
干什么
What?
你们到底要做什么
What in the devil?
女士 能请您站起来
Can you please stand up
并把放钱的抽屉指给我们看吗
and take us to the cash drawer, ma'am?
我不会这么做的
I will not.
我们没问你的意愿
We ain't asking.
现在抽屉里还没有钱
There's no money in the drawers yet.
钱都在保险箱里 我没有保险箱密♥码♥
It's in the safe and I ain't got the code.
证明给我看看 抽屉在哪
Prove it. Drawer!
在这里
Here.
打开抽屉
Open the drawer.
- 我需要钥匙 - 把钥匙拿过来
- I need the keys. - Keys.
退后
Step back.
我♥操♥ 该死
Shit. Damn it!
我猜你们都是刚开始干这行吧
Y'all are new at this, I'm guessing.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
我说过了 在保险箱里面
I told you, it's in the safe.
那谁有保险箱的密♥码♥
Well, who has the code?
克劳森先生
Mr. Clauson.
他很快就会到这里的 我建议你们最好赶紧走
He'll be here soon and I suggest you fellas don't be.
你们现在所犯的罪 还仅仅止于愚蠢
All you're guilty of right now is being stupid.
现在离开 你们就不会犯下更大的罪了
Just leave and that's all it'll be.
再说一遍我愚蠢试试
Tell me I'm stupid again.
克劳森先生什么时候会到这里 女士 看着我
What time does Mr. Clauson get here? Ma'am, look at me.
克劳森先生什么时候会到这里
What time does Mr. Clauson get here?
每天早上八点半
8:30 every morning.
我们往这边走
We're walking.
然后坐下
And sit.
你想往哪里走
Where do you think you're going?
坐地上
Sit on the floor!
你才是愚蠢的那一个
You're stupid.
这与你无关 亲爱的
This ain't about you, darling.
埃尔西 你还好吗
Elsie, you all right?
早上好
Good morning.
你没必要打他
You didn't have to hit him.
- 开慢点 - 我又没超速
- Slow down. - I ain't speeding.
看见没有 老弟 完全没必要担心
See, little brother, not a worry in the world.
计划这件事 和真正去做这件事 是两回事
Planning this and doing it is two different things.
没准我们应该提早直接去奥尔尼镇
Maybe we should get there ahead, get up to Olney.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
- 开慢点 - 我没超速
- Slow down. - I ain't speeding.
我在谷仓里找到了这些硬币
I found these coins in the barn.
鬼才知道它们被放在那里多久了
Lord knows how long they've been sitting there.
我一直吃得和囚犯一样惨
I've been living off an inmate's diet,
然而有了这些钱
and had all these coins
我就要像坐在一堆饲料袋下面一样了
sitting right underneath a bunch of feed sacks.
这个上面写着是1953年的
This one says 1953.
1953年
1953?
我怀疑这些是不是收藏者的藏品
I wonder if any of these is collector's items.
那你可就坐在一大笔财产上了
You could be sitting on a fortune here.
但愿如此
I hope so.
同志们 早上好 打开抽屉
Good morning, folks. Open the drawer!
快他妈打开抽屉
Open the motherfucking drawer!
一块 五块 十块 二十块的
Ones, fives, 10s, 20s,
不要上百的 不要成捆的
no hundreds, no bundles.
你们是在抢劫银行吗
You boys robbing the bank?
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 把你的手放在柜台上 - 放柜台上
- Put your hands on the counter. - On the counter.
- 好的先生 - 就是这样 快点
- Yes, sir. - That's it, come on.
真是疯狂 你们甚至都不是墨西哥人
That's crazy, y'all ain't even Mexicans.
不要成捆的 散钞就好
No bundles. Just loose cash.
好的
Okay.
你们应该为自己感到耻辱
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
把手放到让我能看见的柜台上
Hands on the counter where I can see them!
好的先生
Yes, sir.
你身上有枪吗 老头
You got a gun on you, old man?
我身上当然他妈的有枪啊
You're damn right I got a gun on me.
- 你能把他的枪拿走吗 - 好
- Are you gonna get his gun? - Yeah.
认清现在的情况好吗
Keep up with the circumstances, okay?
好的 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
所以你们要把我的枪也抢走吗
So y'all gonna steal my gun, too?
我有我自己的枪
I have my own gun.
我们是要抢银行
We ain't stealing from you.
不是要抢你
We're stealing from the bank.
多谢了
Much obliged.
我们走吧
Let's go!
我们对此表示抱歉
We're sorry about this, folks.
讨人厌的混♥蛋♥们
Dirty, rotten sons of bitches.
我♥操♥ 老头
Fuck you, old man!
跑 快跑
Go, run, go!
把枪放在柜台上
Put the gun on the counter.
你不想给我们留活路怎么的
You trying to get us killed?
我不能偷那个老头的东西
I ain't stealing from some old man.
我们只偷一个地方的东西而已 就是这样
We're stealing from one place, that's it.
你会变成一个可怜的罪犯
You're turning out to be a poor-ass criminal.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
看到早起的鸟儿得到什了吗
See what the early bird gets?
没准我们应该去杰顿的那个分银行
Maybe we should hit that branch in jayton?
不 我们不去
No, we ain't. We hit those banks
我们在早上 当那些银行
first thing in the fucking morning,
还没有人的时候 去抢劫
when they're empty.
在银行还没有人的时候 懂了么
When they're empty, god damn it.
好吧
All right.
这一定是我最后一次 担心会不会被枪打到了
It's the last time I care to be shot at.
我们得放聪明点 刚刚差点就没命了
We got to be smart. We're a ways from being finished.
太爽了 这样的事我能干一整周
Shit, I can do this all week.
我们会的
We're gonna.
我们就像那些科曼奇人一样 老弟
We're like the comanches, little brother,
想去抢劫哪里就去抢劫哪里
raiding where we please
让整个德州追着我们的影子跑
with the whole of Texas hunting our shadow.
平原之王啊
Lord of the plains.
手拿开 滚开
Hands off. Fuck off!
你有听说这些银行抢劫案吗
You hear about these bank robberies?
你为什么总穿得和我一样
Why are you always dressed like me?
这是我们的制♥服♥啊
This is our uniform.
我们可没有什么制♥服♥
We ain't got no uniform.
你明明可以随便挑选 不同颜色的衬衫
You can wear whatever color shirt you choose.
你偏偏要挑我穿的颜色
You just keep choosing mine.
里格斯骑警说只能穿白色
Ranger Regs say white,
蓝色或者棕褐色的衬衫
blue, or tan dress shirts.
所以在一段时间里
Stands to reason every once in a while
我们只能穿同一个颜色了
we're gonna be dressed the same.
你知道人们是怎么形容模仿这个行为的吗
Well, you know what they say about imitation,
阿尔贝托
Alberto.
你是想听听这些银行抢劫案
You wanna hear about these bank robberies,
还是你想坐在那里 然后得老年痴呆
or you just sit there and let Alzheimer's run its course.
这些抢劫案发生在哪里
Where are they at?
德州米兰德银行
Texas Midlands.
一部分在阿彻城 一部分在奥尔尼
Branch in Archer City and the branch in Olney.
是联调局需要协助吗
FBI want an assist?
米兰德银行在德州外没有分银行
Midlands ain't got any branches outside Texas.
而且 他们只是从抽屉里抢个几千块钱而已
Plus, they're just hitting the drawers for a few thousand.
联调局不会管他们的
FBI don't want it.
这样你在被他们
You may get to have some fun
送到摇椅上退休之前 还能给自己找点乐子
before they send you off to the rocking chair yet.
你需要保持清醒
I need you sober.
谁他妈喝啤酒还会喝醉啊