Who the hell gets drunk off a beer?
这地方烂得像屎一样
Place looks like shit.
你还有其它要说的吗
You got anything else you wanna say?
这里都没有像样的牛排
There's not a decent steak
我倒真可怜这里的这些混♥蛋♥们
in the whole lot of them, the sorry sons of bitches.
当时你可是被关在监狱里
Yeah, well, while you were busy in jail,
我才是那个忙着照顾咱妈的人
I was busy looking after mama,
所以你♥他♥妈♥可以闭嘴了
so you can go fuck yourself.
她是在那张床上躺过一阵子吗
Was she in that bed a while?
三个月
Three months.
最后那段时间真的很痛苦
The end there was pretty rough.
如果她跟我说 我其实能帮到一些忙的
I could've helped out a little if she asked.
我可以帮忙喂喂小牛之类的
I could've fed them skinny cows.
我们也没东西可以喂它们
We had nothing to feed them.
那我也可以帮忙收拾一下房♥子啊
Well, I could've helped clean up the house a bit.
我可一直不觉得 你是那种可以打扫房♥子的人
I never took you for the go-to guy for house cleaning.
没错 我只会抢银行
No. Just robbing banks.
是啊
Yeah.
去她的 反正她从来没在乎过我
Fuck her. She never wanted nothing to do with me anyway.
她有留遗嘱吗
She leave a will?
有
Yeah.
和我有关系吗
Am I in it?
不重要了
The will don't matter.
她把所有东西都留给我了
She left everything to me.
周五以后就都归我儿子们了
By Friday it all goes to my boys.
她可不是这个意思
She didn't mean nothing by it.
她当然就是这个意思了
She damn sure meant it.
她一直都因为我反抗他而讨厌我
She always hated me for standing up to him.
我们都受到了惩罚
We all got punished.
你不明白
You never understood that
反击让所谓的惩罚持续得更久
fighting back makes the beating last longer.
不 我明白
No, I understood.
所以我才停止了反抗 拿枪打死了那个混♥蛋♥
That's why I stopped fighting and shot that son of a bitch.
发生什么了
Hey, what's going on?
今天早上有人抢劫了银行
Somebody robbed the bank this morning.
有人干了什么
Do what?
如果你有见到看起来有点不太正常的人
If you see anyone looking a little sideways,
打电♥话♥告诉我
give me a call.
不正常的人不会想见我的
Sideways don't wanna meet me.
他会发现自己站错了边的
Find itself on the wrong end of a short rope.
那样倒是减少了除你之外所有人的事
Well, that would simplify things for everyone but you.
前提是你得找对那棵树
Maybe, if you can find the tree.
老天 我好喜欢德州西部
God, I love west Texas.
- 骑警 - 你好
- Ranger? - Hi there.
倒不是什么正经的抢劫案
Wasn't much of a robbery,
只抢走了不到七千块钱
got off with just under $7,000.
抢的只有抽屉里的钱 二十块以下的
Took the drawer money, 20s and under,
只有散钞
only loose bills.
- 没有用染料标记过吗 - 没有
- No ink pack? - Nope.
这可真是够聪明
Smart. That was smart.
我们可以看一下监控录像吗
Can we get a look at the video?
我带你去见银行经理克劳森先生
Let me introduce you to the bank manager, Mr. Clauson.
这位是汉密尔顿骑警
This here is ranger Hamilton.
- 骑警你好 - 先生好
- Ranger. - Sir.
我们可以看一下监控录像吗
Can we get a look at the surveillance video?
我们的确有摄像头
We got cameras,
但是我们的监控被调到了
but they're switching us over to a digital system
传入电脑中的数字系统
that feeds into the computer.
这些新的摄像头连不上我们的老式录像机
These new cameras don't hook to our vcrs.
把那些年轻的县治安官叫来
Call over the young county sheriffs.
问问他们能不能把这些摄像头
Ask them if they thought to hook their cameras
连到什么记录装置上
to some sort of recording device.
- 有带武器吗 - 有的先生 单膛室手♥枪♥
- Armed? - Yes, sir. Pistols.
有戴面罩吗
Faces covered?
滑雪面罩 运动衫 宽松裤
Ski masks, sweatshirts, baggy pants...
就像达拉斯的那些暴徒一样
Like them thugs in Dallas.
会是吸毒的人吗
Tweakers maybe?
可能吧
Maybe.
对于吸毒的来说有点太早了
A little early in the morning for tweakers.
吸毒的人不睡觉 他们只吸毒
Tweakers don't sleep. They just tweak.
他们会去抢药店和停在一边的车 而不是银行
They rob drug stores and parked cars, not banks.
我可以看看里面吗
Can I take a look inside?
当然 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 玛格丽特 我在这边
Yeah, I'm here, Margaret.
所以他们打了你鼻子一拳 是吧
So they bopped you on the schnozzola?
是啊 先生
Yes, sir.
非常的不友好
Not very nice.
我知道他们的脸是遮住的
I know their faces was covered,
但你能不能看出他们的种族
but could you tell their race?
是黑人还是白人
Black, white?
你说的是他们的肤色还是灵魂
Their skin or their souls?
我们先放过他们的灵魂吧
Let's leave their souls out of this for now.
白人
White.
从他们的口音来说
From around here somewhere is my guess,
我猜应该就是这附近的人
you know, from their voices.
年轻县治安官也是这么形容
Young county says same deal
奥尔尼分银行的抢劫犯的
with the branch in Olney.
稍等我一下
Excuse me.
他们有录像吗
Do they have video?
和这边一样没有能录像的设备
Same deal all the way around.
难道沃尔玛里不能买♥♥到这些电子设备的吗
Doesn't Walmart sell all sorts of electronic equipment?
说真的 把你的手拿下来
My word. Get your hands off that.
我跟你们说 这两个人还没抢完呢
Well, these boys, they aren't done yet, I'll tell you that.
- 你怎么看出来的 - 他们很有耐心
- How come? - Well, they're patient.
只抢抽屉里的钱
Just sticking to the drawers,
不抢一百块的 那些是银行的钱
not taking the hundreds, that's the bank's money,
不然我们可以追踪到他们
we can trace that.
我猜他们是想抢到一定数目的钱
They're trying to raise a certain amount, that's my guess.
可能还需要再抢几个银行才能达到目标
It's gonna take a few banks to get there.
你儿子们知道他们会变得多富有吗
Your boys know how rich they're gonna be?
他们现在还什么都不知道呢
They don't know anything yet.
你要带他们去葬礼吗
You take them to the funeral?
就像我刚刚说的 他们还什么都不知道呢
Like I said, they don't know anything.
你上次见到他们是什么时候
When's the last time you saw them?
你刚出狱 我们一起去斯坦福德
When we all went to the
看牛仔竞技表演那次
rodeo in Stamford right after you got out.
那都是一年前的事了
That was a year ago.
我会跟他们打电♥话♥
I talk to them on the phone.
你只跟他们讲电♥话♥而已啊
You talk to them on the phone?
- 你想要建议吗 - 不了 我不需要
- You want a little advice? - No. No, I don't.
明天去看看他们吧
Go see them tomorrow.
你知道在养孩子这方面 我欠了黛比多少钱吗
You got any idea how much I owe Debbie in child support?
你现在兜里的钱可足够
You've got enough in your front pocket
立刻就解决这个问题的
to fix that problem right now.
我们不能分出这部分钱 你是知道的
We can't spare it, you know that.
没准我们应该再抢一家银行
Maybe we should hit another branch.
你说得好像我们怎么都逃不掉了一样
You know, you talk like we ain't gonna get away with this.
我从没遇到过任何一个人可以全身而退的
I've never met nobody who got away with anything, ever.
难道你能行吗
You?
那你当初到底为什么要答应这件事
Then why in the hell did you agree to do it?
因为你找了我帮忙啊 老弟
Because you asked, little brother.
我得去个厕所上个大号♥
I got to shit like an old goat.
拿着支票 前门等我
Grab the check, meet me out front.
如果那都不是暗示
Well, if that isn't a hint,
真不知道算什么了
I don't know what is.
牛排好吃吗
You like your steak?
好吃 女士
Yes, ma'am.
但你要吃好久吧
Well, you've got a ways to go yet.
是啊 你要等我一天 我才能吃完
Yeah, you'll be waiting around all day for me to finish this.
无论你吃不吃完 我都在这里 所以...
I'll be here whether you finish it or not. So...
你慢慢来