我们不会写书
我们也不会拍电影
所以我们被理所当然的忽视了
很显然 美国历史上从未有过黑人牛仔的记录
-特里西亚·马蒂诺·瓦格纳
旧时西部的黑人牛仔:真实 轰动却又鲜为人知的历史
基于真实故事改编
这里曾经是土著民居住地
后来他们被驱逐
这里成为法外之地
阿肯色州 史密斯堡西部
这里没有美国法庭
也没有法律职权部门
1850年至1880年期间
这片土地上牺牲的治安官比之后130年间加起来都多
1875年
印第安人保留区
刚才一刹那
For a second there,
我以为我终于要上天堂了
I thought I finally done enough to see glory,
但是我的直觉告诉我
but my senses is telling me...
你不是天使
you ain't no angels.
看起来你多了些皱纹 少了些头发
Well, you add a few wrinkles, take away a little hair,
看来我们要抓到查理·斯托姆了
well, that'll look like we got Charlie Storm.
偷窃奶牛的盗贼
Cow rustling spirits pusher.
治安官 我现在这样很不舒服
Lawman, uh, I'm not exactly well here right now.
帮帮我把它弄出这个泥潭
Give me a little assistance getting out of this mire,
我 我会自首
and I'll... I'll turn myself in.
友好而又平和的
Nice and peaceful like.
要不还是你下马走出来吧
Well, why don't you just get down and walk out?
我会找人把你的马弄出来的
I'll arrange someone to get your mare.
该死 要是我能自己下马走出去
Damn. If I could walk out of here on my own strength,
你现在就只能跟我的马说话
you'd be having this conversation
而不是我
with only my horse here, not me.
巴斯 你怎么看
What do you surmise, Bass?
我们俩必须有个人把他弄出来
One of us'll have to bring him out of that pit.
你听到他刚才说的了
Well, you heard the man.
要是他出来了
If he could walk in that,
他就会跑去跟什么野人跳舞去了
he would be somewhat dancing with the savages.
另外
Besides,
我穿着制♥服♥可不是用来干这个的
I ain't dressed for the occasion.
别担心
Easy.
刚刚我想说的是
What I was trying to say is...
我走过去
I'd walk through,
把他扛在肩上回来交给你
carry him across my shoulders back to you for the iron.
所以你要在马都走不动的泥潭里
So you're gonna walk seven paces out there
一步步走到那边去
in mud that a horse can't walk in?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你要这么说 我倒是想看看
If you say it, I wanna see it.
治安官 你这是让这个黑鬼
Marshal, you're gonna get that nigger
来陪我一起送死
kill himself with me in the process.
老家伙 说话注意点
You need to watch your mouth, old man.
虽然里弗斯先生是个黑人
Mr. Reeves here he may be a negro,
但他是我的义警
but he's my posseman,
而且他可能会救你一命
and he may be the one that just saves your neck.
-我不会让他背我的 -你别无选择
- I ain't goin'. - Oh, you're goin'.
我不会上的
Oh, I ain't goin'.
如果他能成功走到你旁边
If he makes it out there to you,
你必须老实趴在他的肩膀上
you're very well going to get on his shoulders
好让他把你带回来
and make your way back over here.
不 我不
No, I won't!
我在这挺好的
I'm good right here,
还能喘气儿
above ground and breathing.
那个小黑鬼 他会陷进来的
That little nigger, he's gonna sink,
他会和我一样陷进来
and he's gonna sink with me in it.
老实讲我一点也不在乎
Quite frankly I don't really care
你是死是活
if you survive or not.
上面写了无论死活
Right here it says dead or alive.
里弗斯先生 你最好试着不要沉下去
Mr. Reeves, why don't you try not to sink
要不这种情况 你胳膊上免不了要挨一枪
before you get within an arm shot of this bank here?
我觉得泥巴粘在我的衣服上肯定不好洗
I don't think that mud's gonna remove from my linens very well.
治安官 你最好把我的讣告改正
Marshal, you better fix my obit right.
罪犯查理·斯托姆
The outlaw Charlie Storm,
印第安领地内的头号♥通缉犯
the most wanted outlaw in the Indian Territory,
孤身一人
took a fight on him
同8名美国治安官和16名义警搏斗
with eight US Marshals and sixteen possemen.
你觉得你能把我弄出去吗
You think you can get me out of this thing?
还真能
Well, I'll be.
查理·斯托姆 查理·斯托姆
Charlie Storm. Charlie Storm.
嗯
Yeah?
根据联邦法官艾萨克·帕克
By the power vested in me...
赋予我的权力
from the Federal Judge Isaac Parker,
我依法将你逮捕
boy, I place you under an arrest.
我们走 巴斯
Let's go, Bass.
怎么了
What is it now?
我想帮那匹马
Think I'm gonna help that mare.
帮它干什么
Help it do what?
帮它走出来
Help it out.
你知道的 我们没时间等你
You know we can't wait on you.
我们走 查理
Let's go, Charlie.
巴斯·里弗斯传
第一卷
地 狱 神 警
阿肯色州 史密斯堡
第一绞刑场
这些不法分子不守法纪
The outlaws here are unruly.
针对这些无法无天的人
The only solution to that unruliness
唯一的办法就是法治
is the rule of a law.
史密斯堡第一联邦法♥院♥
你被分配到这里是为了践行法律
The law that you were brought here to dispense.
艾萨克·C·帕克法官
Judge Isaac C. Parker...
在你判决过的所有犯人中
is there a man out of the ones that you sentenced
有没有从未伤害过一个无辜男女的
that didn't make a victim out of an innocent man or woman?
现在你可以把最后一个任务交给我了
Now, you can bring me the final part of the quest.
杀害朋友的那个人
The man that killed his friend.
我不是应该有个律师的吗
Shouldn't I have a counselor with me?
我并不想和你谈你的法定权利
I do not care to speak with you about your legal status.
我今天询问的目的是尽量和你谈一谈
The purpose of my inquiry today is to endeavor to speak with you
软化你的心
about softening your heart
好让你为去见上帝做好准备
in preparation for your inevitable meeting with God.
你从背后射杀了你最好的朋友
You shot your best friend in the back.
而且你离开这个世界进入永恒的时间
And it will not be long before you leave this world
也差不多快到了
and enter into eternity.
现在我不能怜悯你
Now, I cannot have mercy on you.
但是有一个人可以原谅你犯下的罪行
But there is one who can pardon your offenses,
有一位救世主 他的血足以
there is a savior whose blood is sufficient enough
洗去你灵魂上的污点
to wash this stain from your soul.
现在我求你去追寻他圣洁十字架的救赎
And I beg of you to seek the salvation of his Holy Cross,
因为我不能也不会赦免你的罪行
because I cannot and I shall not pardon your crimes.
愿上帝怜悯你
May God have mercy on you.
我没想到堡内这么多
I didn't realize the Fort was beaming
违法乱纪的行为
with so much unruly activity.
今天是帕克法官
Well, you know today is the day
送六个灵魂去见他们的造物主的日子
that Judge Parker gonna send six souls to meet their maker.
一次六个吗
Six? At one time?
帕克法官享受高效
Judge Parker relishes on efficiency.
什么人会为了高效
What kind of a man hangs six men
一次性吊死六个人
in the name of efficiency?
听起来更像是法外狂徒而不是执法者
Sound more like an outlaw than the law.
他就是法律
The law he is.
他21岁就通过了律师考试
He passed the bar exam when he was 21.
23岁就当上了市检察官
He was the city attorney at 23.
他因反对奴隶制离开了民♥主♥党
He left the democrats 'cause he arbors slavery.
好吧
Yeah.
你说了那么多
All that speak you speak,
我只记得他吊死了六个人
all my mind can remember is he's hung six souls.
-早 法官 -早
- Mornin', Judge. - Mornin'.
这是查理·斯托姆
This is Charlie Storm here,
他准备好接受审讯了
uh, he's ready for his arraignment.
治安官 你的犯人浑身都是泥
Marshal, your prisoner is covered in mud,
你身上却干干净净的
yet you remain pristine.
你知道一个好的治安官
Well, you know a good Marshal
懂得怎样去抓到自己的犯人