You know that money I told you
你还记得我告诉过你
about from the armored truck?
那笔从银行提领的现金?
Well, we're gonna keep it.
我们打算吃掉
$3 million
一共3百万元
4 ways
咱们四个人分
750 a piece. You OK with that?
每人拿75万元 同意吗?
Hank! Are you OK with that?
汉克 我问你同意吗?
$750, 000? You damn straight I'm OK with that.
每人75万 我当然同意
I don't see what we need him for.
真不知道干嘛要找上他?
Then I guess you ain't never been hunting with Hank.
你从没跟汉克合伙过吗?
OK. We got 2 behind that crypt.
好啦 咱们还有正事要办
Go get 'em.
快去逮他吧
Well, maybe I'm not OK with it.
等一下 或许我不同意呀
Come on now, Phil.
别这样 菲尔
What, you're gonna kill people?
你难道要为钱杀人?
They're looters, Phil.
你根本是懦夫 菲尔
All right? They come in here
他们就这么进城来
and steal from an armored truck in our town.
大摇大摆地进攻
What about Tom? What about Karen?
那么汤姆呢? 凯伦呢?
They're not looters.
他们又不是劫匪
No, they're witnesses.
不是 但他们是目击证人
Shit!
妈的?
Look at it.
瞧这些袋子
Some of these bags are going to be yours, Phil.
有一份是你的 菲尔
But you're the sheriff.
但你是警长啊
Here.
拿去吧
For 20 years, you've been looking out for
你在岗位20年了 你一直在谋划
For 20 years, I've been eating shit.
这20年来 我都在混日子
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
每天都吃同样的叁餐
Well, tonight, I'm changing the menu.
现在 我可要换菜单了
From now on, everything I eat is going to be shit free.
从今以后 我可要吃大餐了
Can I make it any clearer, Phil?
我把话说得够清楚了 菲尔
You want me to draw you a picture?
你想过以后大展宏图吗?
I can't let you do it.
我不能让你这么做
Ok, Phil,
好吧 菲尔
here's how it's gonna go.
我们这么处理吧
Either I'm gonna hear you say that you're in with us,
要嘛 你就愿意加入我们
or I'm gonna hear a bullet come out of that gun
不然你就要扣板机
and go into me.
顺便杀了我吧
$750, 000
你是要75万呢
or you kill me.
还是杀了我
Your choice.
随便你吧
There we go.
我们合作吧
Tom! Grab the boat!
汤姆 快上船
Thanks.
谢了
We're going too slow.
快点呀 太慢了
Take the wheel.
去把侧翼打开
Whoa! Watch it!
小心点
Come on! Come on!
快 快点!
There you are!
你在那边呀!
Whoa, boy, where you going, huh?
哇 小子 你想往那儿逃?
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch. You're pissing me off!
你这王八蛋 竟敢跟我们作对
Does that hurt?
痛不痛?
Yeah.
痛
Good.
很好
Hank, go get some empty bottles.
嘿 快去拿些酒来
We'll smoke them out.
咱们全湿透了
You got it.
没问题
Wait! What about the dam?
等一下 那戴尔怎么办?
It'll be fine.
他不会有事的
You said if it goes, it'll wipe out the whole town.
你说他们 会毁掉这整座城呀
Screw the town.
去他妈的这个城
Probably going to get hepatitis or something.
你可能需一些弹♥药♥吧
Hepatitis? No.
多些弹♥药♥?
That's the least of your problems.
那可是你的问题
Where you going?
你要上哪儿?
There's a room back here.
这后面有一个房♥间
See if there's something I can put on this.
或许会找到一些东西支援
You been here before?
你有来过这儿?
Oh, yeah.
是呀
I saw Jesus!
我还看见上帝呢!
Charlie have cancer or something?
查理是否得了绝症?
You mean, why did he get into this?
你是说 他们为何会涉入这案子
No, no cancer.
不是因为什么癌症啦
Didn't you ever think about taking the money?
你没动过歪脑筋?
No.
没有
No?
没有?
I'm happy to disappoint you. Yeah.
真高兴我令你失望了 没错
What are you going to do with it?
你拿了钱要干嘛?
As little as possible.
远走高飞吧
Belize.
贝里斯
What?
什么?
Belize. It's this small country
贝里斯 中美的一个小国家
in Central America on the Atlantic side.
靠近大西洋岸
I know where Belize is.
我知道贝里斯在哪儿
What about it?
怎么样?
Speak English, dollar goes a long way
那国家说英语 花费低廉
beautiful beaches, friendly people
海岸景色美 人♥民♥又友善
liberal banking laws. Very liberal banking laws.
银行又宽松 不找麻烦
Nah, you never once
算了吧
thought about taking that money.
你根本不想要拿那笔钱
You can't ride in that truck
你不可能开运钞车
and not think about it.
而不会心动的
Reckon that's how it started with Charlie.
我想查理的情况也是一样吧
What are you doin'?
你想干嘛?
We got too many bodies with bullets in them.
我们有太多血腥打斗了
I'm gonna take her back to her house
我要亲自去查看一下
and make it look like she fell down the stairs and drowned.
到底情况是怎么样?
Don't you do it. Don't you do it,
不准你这么做! 不准你这么做!
Saving her life
我要救她的性命
You know, that might have actually gotten you laid, Phil.
或许我能搞她一下呢 菲尔
Don't you touch her!
不要碰她!
Get back here!
快回来!
Just dump her here, Wayne.
韦恩 别冲动!
I'm going to kill you.
我会杀了你
Shit. Where in the hell is he taking her?
他妈的 他要去哪儿?
Where do you think you're going?
你想要去哪儿?
You're not going to help matters by getting yourself shot out there, you know.
你是赔上小命就玩完了 懂吧
They're gone. You don't know where.
他走远了 又不知去哪儿
Yeah, well, the sheriff knows. I think I'll go ask him.
我去跟着警长的船就行了
You'd be dead before you crossed the sandbags.
这么做你是自己找死呀
They'll be coming for us. You can ask him when they get here.
咱们该在这儿等他们 以静制动才对
Yeah, well, what if they don't come?
是呀 但如果他们不来呢
I wouldn't worry about that.
我可不担心这个
Sorry, Karen.
对不起 凯伦
Wayne, what are you doing?
韦恩 你想干嘛?
Dear Penthouse,
在你这小阁楼里面
I always thought your letters were fake
我想试些新花样
until the wildest thing happened to me.
看看会发生什么事
Jesus.
天啊
They're not coming out, Hank.
他们根本不出来
Fire's not catching. It's raining too damn hard.
火燃爆不开 雨太大了
We got to get them out of there.
咱们得把他们弄出来
Her name was Karen.
她的名字叫做凯伦
And ever since she come back from college,
自从她由大学毕业回来
she made it clear that she was too good for us local folk.
就摆出一副高不可的模样
Well, now, here she was in handcuffs. I said,
如今她人被铐在这儿了
What in the heck is going on here, ma'am?
我心想这是怎么回事呀
And she said
她说
电影精选列表