He was my partner in the truck.
他就是我死在卡车上的同伴
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah.
是呀
Does she know karate or something, Phil?
他是不是有什么法宝呀 比尔
Maybe kung fu.
或许他这套从你这儿学来的
I mean, I just can't see how else
我就是搞不懂
she could overpower the likes of you.
他怎能这么容易就脱身?
Will you just shut up, Wayne?
你闭嘴行不行? 韦恩
Shut up, both of you!
你们俩都闭嘴
Let's go find Karen
我们还是去找凯伦吧
and see if she's got him.
看他 有在那边
Ah, I wonder whose car this is.
真不知道这是谁的车
whoever it is,
不论是谁的车子
they like Pat Benatar,
反正车主喜欢派克乐团
Eddie Money, and oh, the soundtrack to Footloose.
艾迪墨尼以及福克诺斯
Really? Oh, my God. This is my car from high school.
真的呀 这是我高中时代的最爱
Maybe we should get out of here, huh?
或许咱们该离开这儿了
Hey, get your feet out of the water.
把你的脚抽离水中
Oh, shit, this thing's metal.
该死! 这东西是金属呀
Let's get off!
咱们离开
I got him!
我逮到他了!
I got him!
我逮到他了
Get out of the water!
快离开水中呀!
Come on, get out!
快呀 离开呀
Get out of the water!
离开水中呀!
Transformer's gonna blow!
传导器就快爆♥炸♥了呀
Come on, hurry!
快点 动作快呀!
Come on!
快点!
Hurry up! No, over here!
动作快 到这边来
No! No! No!
不对
Over here!
到这边来 快离开!
Get off of that thing! It's metal!
那是金属的呀!
Come on, give me your hand!
把你的手伸给我!
Go on, do it!
小心呀!
Give me your hand!
把手给我!
Jim
吉姆
down here.
在下面那边
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事?
Careful.
小心点
You so much as breathe funny
你们要是敢再乱动的话
and your head goes back out that window without you.
就要你的脑袋搬家喔
Jesus! Kenny.
天呀 肯尼
Hold on. Jesus Christ!
老天爷 肯尼
Come on, Kenny. Jesus Christ!
快来呀 肯尼 天啊
Now, put your hands up real slow
现在 慢慢把手举起来
like you were in a big jar of molasses.
好像是在锅子里捞宝贝一样
That's it.
这就对了
Doreen, you haven't killed anybody, have you?
朵玲 你可没杀人吧
I've got everything under control, Henry.
一切全在我控制之下
Go back to sleep.
你回去睡觉吧 亨利
Listen, ma'am
听我说
You've caught a whole gang!
看来你抓到大鱼了
Smells like something died in there.
好像里面有人的样子
They're not there.
但他们不在里面呀
Well, where in the hell could they go?
那他们会跑到哪儿?
They don't have a boat.
他们又没有船
I don't know, and, frankly, I don't care.
我不知道 坦白说 我也不在乎
You're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的
Mr. Mehlor knows about these things,
麦洛先生对这个很内行
and he thinks you're gonna be all right.
你一切都会没事了
Ain't that right, Mr. Mehlor?
对不对 麦洛先生
Don't you think Kenny's gonna be all right?
一切都会没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, Kenny, you're gonna be just fine.
是呀 肯尼不会有事的
I know that you You didn't want me to come, Jim.
我知道你不希望我一起来 吉姆
Ah, what are you talking about?
你在说什么呀 肯尼
We couldn't have done anything without you.
咱们没有你怎么做得了事?
The pain, is going awa
他们虽然 逃掉了
I'm OK.
我不会有事的
Ah, see? What did I tell you?
对嘛 我对你说过的
When you said, said I was gonna be all right,
当你对我说 我会没事
I thought, you were shitting me.
我想 你不是唬我的吧
I wouldn't shit you, Kenny.
我不会唬你的啦 小伙子
I wouldn't shit you.
我不会唬你的啦
See? You just gotta
瞧 你只是
trust me.
信任我吧
Well, isn't that just wonderful?
这不是太有趣了吗?
Now those bastards are gonna want to kill us, too.
这些混球本来打算也干掉我们
Why did you have to pick this house?
你们干嘛挑上我们家呀
Because we thought it was empty.
因为我们以为这是空房♥子呀
You know what? The house next door is empty.
你知道吗? 我们隔壁是空的
What do you say we go back downstairs
你们干脆下楼去溜到隔壁
and you two keep moving?
再从那边想办法逃走算了
We're not going to send these people out to the wolves!
咱们怎么可以送他们入虎口?
Oh, we're not, are we?
我们没有呀 这是你的主意
Well, what's your plan, General Schwarzkopf?
史瓦柯纳大将军呀
I just don't think
我实在看不出
I have to get out of here anyway.
反正我也得尽快离开的
The National Guard's gonna be waiting by the truck,
国民兵或许在卡车那边等我
so I should go meet them there.
我们到那边去碰头吧
He can use our boat.
那你可以用我们的船呀
Henry!
亨利
Well, he can't swim that far.
他又没办法游那么远
Henry, they are not taking our boat!
亨利 不能把船给他们啦
Why don't you just give them the television set, too.
全给他们算了 电视也行呀
And what about the the china? Or maybe our silver
或是瓷器呀 银器什么的
I'm Tom.
我叫汤姆
Watch yourself, Tom.
保重了 汤姆
I don't want to have to save your life again.
我可不想再救你一命了
Henry, don't you ignore me!
亨利 不许你不理会我
Now, you get right back up here, right this minute!
你快给我回来 现在就回来呀
Here you go.
好了
You give away our only boat
你们在大洪水时
in the middle of a flood.
把咱们唯一的船抢走了
You are a genius, Henry.
你可是天才啦 亨利
A regular Einstein.
好个大爱因斯坦耶
You want to come with me?
你要不要跟我一起逃?
Jesus, Henry, what are you waiting for
天呀 亨利 你还等什么?
A kiss good-bye? Get in here!
快点滚进来吧
what this rain is doing to my curtains?
下这么大的雨别把窗户弄湿了
Henry, put that window down! Now!
把那扇窗关上 现在!
All right, all right.
好啦 好好
Why we just don't get him now?
我们何不现在就逮他?
Nah. If our resourceful young friend hears us coming,
如果现在就打草惊蛇
he'll electrocute us or sink us.
这家伙会跳水逃之夭夭
Or one of you knotheads will shoot him.
或是让我们射不中他
Besides, I know where he's going.
何况 我知道他要去哪
What I'd like to know is where he came from.
我比较想知道他打哪冒出来
Now I know
我知道保护那笔钱
it's your job to protect that money, son,
是你的职责所在 小伙子
but before you try anything tricky,
但在你想逃脱之前
there's something I want you to see.
先瞧瞧我手上的人♥质♥吧
Aw, shit.
妈的
Now, you may be foolish enough
你或许不在乎牺牲自己
to give your own life to protect that money.
来保护这笔钱
The question is,
但问题是
are you willing to give theirs?
你想以他们生命来当作代价?
All right, I'll show you where the money is,
好 我告诉你钱在哪儿
but you gotta let them go.
但你先放掉他们吧
Nah. I think it's better if we all stick together.
这儿太挤了啦
Nah. I think it's better if we all stick together.
不行 咱们还是一起行动吧
电影精选列表