来吧。
Come on.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
又是你的梦想吗?
Was it one of your dreams again?
好吧,来吧。
Okay, come on.
你得帮帮我,杰米。
You gotta help me, Jamie.
你得帮我找到他。
You gotta help me to find him.
我们都知道他还活着。
We both know he's alive.
但你知道他在哪!
But you know where he is!
为什么?
Why?
你为什么要保护他?
Why are you protecting him?
为什么?
Why?
你继母呢,杰米?
What about your stepmother, Jamie?
你爱她,不是吗? 他让你捅了她。
You love her, don't you? He made you stab her.
你不能躲着他。 他总能找到你。
You cannot hide from him. He'll always get to you.
杰米。 杰米,听着。
Jamie. Jamie, listen.
今天在墓地。。。
Today in the cemetery ...
...有人挖了棺材。
... somebody dug up a coffin.
那是一个九岁女孩的棺材。
It was a coffin of a nine-year-old girl.
你觉得他会怎么做?!
What do you think he's going to do with that?!
你九岁了。。。
You're nine years old ...
...你不是吗,杰米?
... aren't you, Jamie?
卢米斯医生。。。
Dr. Loomis ...
别碰那个小女孩。
Leave the little girl alone.
眼泪不会带你去任何地方。
Tears won't get you anywhere.
帮我找到他。
Help me to find him.
我们会一起找到他的!
We'll find him together!
有一个原因,他为什么能控制你。
There's a reason, why he has this power over you.
你想过这是什么吗?
Did you ever wonder what it is?
宝贝?
Baby?
他还在里面。
He's still inside.
可以。 -对不起。
Okay. - Excuse me.
去芝加哥的公共汽车站在哪里? -让我们看看,你要去开花山吗?
Where is the bus stop for Chicago? - Let's see, are you going to the Blooming Hill?
迈克尔?
Michael?
你回家了吗。。。
Have you come home ...
...迈克尔?
... Michael?
我知道你想从她那里得到什么。
I know what you want from her.
你不喜欢这个面具吗?
Don't you like the mask just a little bit?
是的,也许你甚至不需要戴面具,宝贝。
Yeah, maybe you don't even need to wear a mask, baby.
*宝贝,我是你的*
* Baby, I'm yours *
*宝贝,我准备好了*
* Baby, I'm ready *
擦伤了,但准备好了。
Bruised, but ready.
你好。
Hi.
你的朋友?
Friends of yours?
那么,我们能拿到多少箱呢? -三个案子。
So, how many cases can we get? - Three cases.
我想凯西老先生 会知道发生了什么事。
Any more, I think old Mr. Casey would know something's up.
但我们得走了。 很快就要换班了。
But we gotta get going. Shift changes pretty soon.
你要往后退 或者我们两个都应该在外面被抓?
You gonna pull around back or should we both get busted out front here?
哦,迈克。
Oh, Mike.
很好的打蜡工作。
Nice wax job.
你再碰那辆车就死定了。
You touch the car again and you're dead.
可以?
Okay?
可以。
Okay.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
你会得高血压的,米奇。
You're gonna get high blood pressure, Mikey.
8点在瑞秋家接我,好吗?
Pick me up at 8:00 at Rachel's, okay?
我们得为塔式农场派对做好准备。
We gotta get ready for the tower farm party.
嘿,米奇。。。
Hey Mikey ...
想去给你的腿打蜡吗?
wanna go have your legs waxed?
好吧,就这样。现在,走,走,走。 在我们到那里之前别把它全喝了,好吗?
All right, that's it. Now, go, go, go. And don't drink it all before we get there, okay?
白♥痴♥。
Idiot.
什么。。。
What the ...
好吧,混♥蛋♥。
Okay, asshole.
你想玩吗?!
You wanna play?!
不给糖就捣蛋!
Trick or treat!
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
你能听到我的声音吗?
Can you hear me up here?
测试:一,二,三。
Testing: one, two, three.
哦,天哪。 你不漂亮吗?
Ooh, my. Aren't you pretty?
这些是。。。 为你。
These are ... for you.
它们不漂亮吗?
Aren't they beautiful?
我们得把它们放到水里。
We'll have to put them in water.
...是啊。 -太棒了。
... yeah. - It's great.
它。。。
It ...
是。。。祝你好运。
It's ... good luck.
首先我要感谢你的父母对我的支持。。。
First of all I'd like to thank you parents for supporting ...
...我们今晚。现在,我们都在等待 我们一年一度的万圣节。。。
... us tonight. Now, what we've all been waiting for our annual Halloween ...
...服装盛会!我们的第一对是珍妮?霍格尔 还有克里斯蒂安?麦金特。给他们一只大手。
... costume pageant! Our first couple is Jenny Hogel and Christian McGint. Give them a big hand.
接下来是托尼?拉金和黛安?刘易斯。 -杰米,来吧。
Next is Tony Larkin and Diane Lewis. - Jamie, come on.
蒂娜!
Tina!
客房♥服务女王。
Queen of room service.
迈克尔,开门。
Michael, open the door.
迈克!
Mike!
迈克尔,外面很冷! 快点,开门!
Michael, it's cold out here! Come on, open the door!
米奇。
Mikey.
米奇。
Mikey.
谢谢你这么绅士。
Thank you for being such a gentleman.
现在我们有比利?希尔和杰米?格罗德。
And now we have Billy Hill and Jamie Groder.
你戴着我的礼物。
You're wearing my present.
我想让你知道。。。
I want you to know ...
我只是喜欢野蛮人。
I just love barbaric men.
杰米是公主。帮她个大忙。 -杰米。
Jamie as a princess. Give her a big hand. - Jamie.
杰米。
Jamie.
杰米,来吧。
Jamie, come on.
迈克尔,我连个吻都没有?
Michael, don't I even get a kiss?
我无法抗拒你的新造型。
Well, I can't resist your new look.
杰米,来吧。
Jamie, come on.
感觉很恐怖。
It feels creepy.
我想。我想她会摔倒的!
I think. I think she's gonna fall down!
杰米。
Jamie.
杰米!
Jamie!
杰米!
Jamie!
太好了。
Just great.
以前的沉默治疗,嗯,迈克?
The old silent treatment, huh, Mike?
这次我做错什么了,嗯?
What'd I do wrong this time, huh?
是因为我想见杰米吗?
Is it because I wanna see Jamie?
没什么,迈克。这就是我得到的。没有什么!
Nothing, Mike. That's what I get. Nothing!
停在这里。我想要一包香烟。
Stop here. I want a pack of cigarettes.
我说,停车! 我要一包香烟!
I said, stop the goddamn car! I want a pack of cigarettes!
来吧。
Come on.
伟大的。
Great.
神经病男朋友。
Psycho boyfriend.
杰米。
Jamie.
蒂娜。她有危险吗?她在哪里? -不,我们得抓住她的胳膊。 -她在哪里?
Tina. Is she in danger? Where is she? - No. We gotta get her arm. - Where is she?
蒂娜。她在哪里,杰米?
Tina. Where is she, Jamie?
杰米。
Jamie.
你得帮我们!
You've got to help us!
让米克尔接电♥话♥。
Get Meeker on the line.
米克中士,你20岁是多少? -圣。。。哦!
Sergeant Meeker, what's your 20? - St ... ore!
储存!
Store!
商店?
Store?
什么样的商店? 他们在那里卖♥♥什么?
What kind of store? What do they sell there?
聂。。。呃。
Nie ... er.
打火机。 -不!
Lighter. - No!
它们是什么?他们卖♥♥什么? -大。。。
What do they? What do they sell? - Big ...
喔。。。-女人。 -一个大女人?一个工作的大女人?
Wo ... - Woman. - A big woman? A big woman who works?
在店里工作? -不!
Works in the store? - No!
什么?杰米,什么?
What? Jamie, what?
饼干女人! -饼干喔。。。女人。
Cookie woman! - Cookie wo ... woman.
饼干女人?
Cookie woman?
饼干女人。
Cookie woman.
电影精选列表