好吧。等等。 我得下楼去。
All right. Hold on. I have to go downstairs.
哦,兄弟。
Oh, brother.
瑞秋?
Rachel?
卢米斯医生…
Dr. Loomis ...
麦克斯走了。
Max is gone.
听我说。
Listen to me.
放下电♥话♥,去最近的商店。 出去。 迅速地!现在。继续!
Drop the phone, go to the nearest store. Get out of the house. Quickly! Now. Go on!
科内特先生!
Mr. Cornet!
最好弄清楚。
Better find that out.
一切正常。上面没什么,下面没什么。
All clear. Nothing above, nothing below.
麦克斯呢?
What about Max?
多比娃娃,对吧?
A dobie, right?
这不是发生在我身上。 最大值!
This is not happening to me. Max!
麦克斯,你做了什么?
Max, what have you done?
我很尴尬。 -这就是我们来这里的目的。
I'm so embarrassed. - That's what we're here for.
拯救猫。-找到狗。 -那是我们的工作。-我们喜欢它。
Rescue cats. - Find dogs. - That's our job. - And we love it.
这样想。
Think so.
再见,亲爱的。 我爱你。
Bye, sweetie. I love you.
你是个好女孩。
You be a good girl.
再见。
Bye.
所以,她很好。
So, she was perfectly all right.
来吧,比利。
Come on, Billy.
我想杰米需要休息一下。
I think Jamie needs to get some rest.
杰米,你还好吗?
Jamie, are y-you okay?
来吧。
Come on.
你感觉到了什么,不是吗?
You sense something, don't you?
告诉我。
Tell me.
告诉我你知道什么!
Tell me what you know!
给你,写信。写!写!
Here, write. Write! Write!
写下你所知道的。
Write, what you know.
杰米,求你了!
Jamie, please!
拜托。
Please.
是啊。
Yeah.
最大值?
Max?
最大值?
Max?
不!
No!
提坦尼亚现在应该已经生效了。 再给她一剂可能会使她心脏停止跳动。
The tetanea should've taken effect by now. Another dose might stop her heart.
她在发抖!
She was shaking!
她的全身都在颤抖!
Her whole body was shaking!
每次小女孩抽搐, 我应该叫国民警卫队。
Every time a little girl twitches, I'm supposed to call out the National Guard.
去年他杀了多少人? 你忘了吗?
How many people did he kill last year? Have you forgotten?
你的亲生女儿。-我没有。 -不!你当然不会忘记!
Your own daughter. - I don't. - No! Of course you don't forget!
你怎么能?
How could you?
但你从来没看着他的脸,是吗?
But you never looked into his face, did you?
你从没见过他的眼睛。
You never saw his eyes.
你从没见过。。。
You never saw that ...
...没有什么。。。
... nothing ...
没有表达。
No expression.
空白。
Blank.
我的记忆可以追溯到12年前。。。
My memory goes back 12 years ...
直到我提出。。。
to the night when I offered ...
我给你看。
I'm gonna show you.
给你看东西。 看,看。看看这个。
Show you something. Look, look. Look at this.
看看这个。
Look at that.
我祈祷。。。
I prayed ...
他会燃烧。。。在地狱里。
That he would burn ... in hell.
但在我心里。。。
But in my heart ...
我知道他不会死的。
I knew that hell would not have him.
警长?
Sheriff?
他们要你去墓地。
They want you down at the cemetery.
瑞秋?
Rache?
瑞秋?
Rache?
马克西!
Maxie!
冷静点,麦克斯。
Chill out, Max.
我马上给你拿水。
I'll get your water in a second.
瑞秋?
Rache?
瑞秋?
Rachel?
瑞秋?瑞秋?
Rachel? Rachel?
瑞秋。我给你买♥♥了件礼物。
Rachel. I got you a present.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
瑞秋?
Rachel?
瑞秋!
Rachel!
瑞秋?
Rachel?
会想你的,宝贝!
Gonna miss you, baby!
萨米!
Sammy!
今天是万圣节,对吧? -你能相信我们有整栋房♥子吗 为了我们的周末?
It's Halloween, right? - Can you believe we have this whole house to ourselves for the weekend?
但是蒂娜,你以前就是这么说的,记得吗?
But Tina, that's what you've said before, remember?
哦,萨米,你所有的线路都在等待还是怎么了?
Oh, Sammy, are all your circuits on hold or what?
蒂娜,我以为瑞秋在附近潜伏。
Tina, I thought Rachel was lurking around.
哦,我也是。。。
Oh, I did too ...
但我想她决定去 和父母在一起。
But I guess she decided to go up to the country with her parents.
哦,麦克斯! 关上你的狗陷阱!
Oh, Max! Shut your canine trap!
如果我妈妈打电♥话♥来发现。。。
What if my mom calls and finds out ...
...瑞秋不跟我们在一起,嗯?
... Rachel's not here with us, huh?
只是开玩笑!
Just joking!
萨米,你今晚为什么不打包斯皮茨?
Sammy, why don't you bag spitz tonight?
我不能那样做。-哦,你当然可以。 -哦,不,我不能。
I couldn't do that.- Oh, sure you could. - Oh, no, I can't.
来吧。哦,你脸红了。
Come on. Ooh, you're blushing.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。你什么都瞒不了我。
Come on. You can't hide anything from me.
来吧。 -可能就是这样。
Come on. - This may be it.
“它”?
"It"?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我不能和你谈这个。 -哦,来吧。
I can't talk to you about this. - Oh, come on.
来吧。我是说,你在计划什么。 我们在这里说什么。。。
Come on. I mean, you're planning something. What are we talking here like ...
蜡烛和。。。
candles and ...
...还有。。。
... and a ...
感官按♥摩♥和。。。
sensual massage and ...
豹纹床单。
leopard sheets.
缎子。
Satin.
绸缎床单? -他们是瑞秋的!
Satin sheets? - They're Rachel's!
我把裙子翻了!
I just flipped my skirt!
你想让我做什么? 我能做什么?我能做什么?我是说。。。
What do you want me to do? What can I do? What can I do? I mean ...
你想编信♥号♥♥还是什么? -够了!
Do you wanna make up signals or something? - Enough!
什么?来吧。 你们可以自己拥有房♥子。
What? Come on. You guys can have the house to yourselves.
很酷。
It's cool.
我和米奇喜欢在车里。
Mikey and I like it in the car.
哦,亲爱的。别担心。 -我不担心。
Oh, honey. Don't worry about it. - I'm not worried.
我刚进去 一整天的奇怪心情。
I've just been in a weird mood all day.
这个镇上的每个人心情都很奇怪。
Everybody in this town is in a weird mood.
他们应该禁止这个镇上的万圣节。
They should ban Halloween in this town.
迈克尔!
Michael!
什么?!
What?!
你好。
Hi.
嘿,你正好赶上送我们一程。
Hey, you're just in time to give us a ride.
来吧,萨米。 上周末的事他很抱歉。
Come on, Sammy. He's sorry about last weekend.
你不是吗,米奇?
Aren't you, Mikey?
不。
No.
看到了吗?
See?
蒂娜,我以为你想见杰米。
Tina, I thought you wanted to see Jamie.
听着,你要杀了我,宝贝。
Look, you're killing me, babe.
你能进来吗?
Would you just get in?
我们待会儿再去,对吧,米奇?
We can go later, right Mikey?
对吗?
Right?
没关系。
It's all right.
没关系。
It's all right.
你在下面干什么?
What are you doing down here?
来吧。来吧。没关系。 -给你。
Come on. Come on. It's okay. - There you are.
我们到处找你。
We've been looking all over for you.
来找我,宝贝。
Come to me, baby.
电影精选列表