I know it's cold outside
别把我脸弄坏了
Don't bust my face!
你救了我
You saved me.
我会保护你一辈子
I will protect you for the rest of your life.
好吧 吹风机男孩儿
Okay, blow dryer boy.
天呐 不
Oh, God, no!
不 不
No! No!
耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah!
这个纪念日还好吗 宝贝
Having a good anniversary, babe?
亲爱的 这是最好的一次
Honey, the best.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
让我窒息
Choking me!
耶
Yeah!
我们做到了 我们做到了 伙计
We did it. We did it, man.
是的
Yeah.
我们合作得很好
We make a good team.
是啊 是啊 那真的很有意思
Yeah. Yeah, that was fun.
I know it's cold outside
Come on babe I'll keep you satisfied
色鬼
Boomer!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
这个
This!
你这个叛徒 色鬼
You're a traitor, Boomer!
他的名字不是色鬼
His name's not Boomer!
他叫格雷格
It's Gary.
是格雷格
It's Greg.
格雷格
Greg.
我的天啊 你瞧见他的脑袋了么
Oh, my God! Did you see his head?
他是个 他是个秃子
He's got a... He's bald!
霍 霍
I got a wild one!
敲 敲 敲
Noogie, noogie, noogie.
谁都不准敲我哥哥的脑袋
Nobody noogies my brother!
我的脑袋 我的脑袋
My brain! My brain!
伙计 我有
Hey, man! I had that one.
我知道你有 大家伙
I know you did, big brother.
-给我滚出去 -别打我
-Get out of here! -Don't hit me!
瞧瞧看谁来了
Hey, hey, look who showed up.
Flippy-boy Yeah you want to flip your way out of this
太慢了 老家伙
Too slow, old man.
你在哪里工作 肉桂卷
Where you work out, Cinnabon?
看看谁在倒车 宝贝
Look who's back up, baby.
我不知道我们在加速 给我点时间拉开距离
I didn't know we were kicking. Give me a second to stretch.
好的
All right.
我们要扔掉几条腿
We're gonna throw some legs, huh?
你想要扔掉几条腿
You want to throw some legs, huh?
这刚发生
That just happened.
什么 你是忍♥者养大的吗
What, were you raised by ninjas?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你赢了
You won the fight.
这是你的奖励
Here's your prize.
谢谢 小姑娘 它看起来就跟你一样
Thanks, little girl. It looks just like you.
那是只猴子
It's a monkey!
看着我
Look at me!
我是一只小笨猴
I'm a stupid little monkey.
晚安
Good night.
来吧 伙计们 我们要出去了
Come on, guys! We got to get out!
走吧
Let's go!
伦尼 宝贝
Lenny! Baby.
宝贝 你还好吗
Baby, are you all right?
我为你而来 伦纳德 我为你而来
I'm here for you, Leonard. I'm here for you.
你 你是谁
Who... Who are you?
这是你漂亮 闪亮的硬币
It's your pretty, shiny Penny.
对不起 我踢掉了你的发卡
Oops, sorry, I kicked your barrette.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, honey!
你们在那边是富士和田中
You guys were Fuji and Tanaka out there.
这就跟高中一样
This is just like high school.
醉酒 打架
Get drunk, get in a fight,
...最终回到罗蒙诺索夫 吃鸡蛋
wind up back at Lamonsoff's, eating eggs.
除了醉酒的部分 老妈
Except for the drunk part, Mommy.
你们这些小伙子真是让我想起了好多事情
All you guys together brings back so many memories.
迪克 这是你和伦尼吗
Dickie, is this you and Lenny?
让我看看
Let's see.
是啊 我和好莱坞幼儿园时是最好的朋友
Yeah, me and Hollywood were best friends in kindergarten.
发生什么事情了
-Yep. -What happened?
什么叫"发生什么事了" 我们在不同的班级
What do you mean, "What happened?" We were in different classes.
我们疏远了 对吗
We kind of drifted apart, right?
是啊 他在那种聪明孩子的班级
Yeah. He was in those smart classes.
而我则在别的班级
I was in the other classes.
这些家伙是谁
Hey, who's this guy?
-有人记得他么 -那是谁
-Anybody remember him? -Who is that?
那个小孩怎么了
Wow, what happened to that kid?
他仍在这里
He's still here.
为什么我知道我的孩子将会是那个样子呢
Why do I know my new kid's gonna end up looking like that?
-你有孩子了 伦尼 -是的
-You're having a baby, Lenny? -Yeah.
是的 所以我说 罗蒙诺索夫女士
Yeah, so I'm told, Mrs. Lamonsoff.
一个惊喜
A surprise, huh?
是的
Yes.
现在的人们太过分的想要计划事情了
People today try to plan things out so much.
但是意料之外的孩子得到的爱却一点都
But don't think an unexpected child is loved any less
不比计划要生的孩子的少啊
than one you planned for.
总有一天 伦尼 你甚至不会记得
Someday, Lenny, you won't even remember
如果只有三个孩子生活会是怎样的
...what life was like with just three children.
你觉得我们想要艾力克
You think we wanted Eric?
-他是个意外 -妈
-He was an accident. -Mama.
他的爸爸和我在房♥间里玩爱国者游戏
His father and I were in the men's room at a Patriots game...
你知道吗 我准备翻页了
You know what, I think I'm just gonna turn the page here.
我要翻页了
I'm turning the page.
讲完再说
Finish the story!
但丁警官在我们草地上干活呢
Officer Dante's passed out on our lawn.
我看见他在试着逮捕蚂蚁
I know. I saw him trying to arrest an anthill.
说一说怀孕的事
Want to talk about the whole pregnancy thing?
好吧 明天再说
It's okay. We'll talk tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
好吧 你去睡觉 我会跟我们的宝贝说一说的
Okay, you go to sleep. I'll make this between me and the baby.
里面的小家伙
Hello in there.
这是你的爸爸
This is your daddy speaking.
我只想跟你说很欢迎你来到我们的家庭
I just want to tell you welcome to the family,
我非常爱你 非常的非常的爱你
and I love you very, very, very much.
不管你是个男孩还是女孩
I really don't care if you're a boy or girl.
我只要你答应我一件事
I just need you to promise me one thing.
当你读小学的时候 学芭蕾
When you're in elementary school, study ballet,
这样我就能看到那个老师了
so I can see that teacher as much as possible.
我就知道会这样
I knew that was coming.
其实 我不需要什么芭蕾老师
To be honest, I don't need no stinking ballet teacher.
因为我娶了一个世界上最美丽的女人
I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world,
你的妈妈
your mommy.
你说这么甜蜜的话 是因为你想在外面鬼混吗
Are you saying sweet things to me because you want to fool around?
那会是一个夏天不错的开始
That would be a nice way to kick off the summer.
好了 浪漫先生
Okay, Mr. Romantic.
但请让我们快一点开始
But let's do this quick,
我们的明天很重要 好吗
we have a big day tomorrow, okay?
当然了
Absolutely.
保护好你的头
Watch your head in there.
等下 不好意思亲爱的
Hang on. Hang on. I'm sorry, honey.
别动 老天 我要来了
Don't move. Don't move. Oh, my God, I'm going to!
我做到了 打嗝喷嚏放屁三连发 耶
I did it! I burpsnarted! Yes!
伦尼成长啦
Lenny, grow up!
我为我们的宝贝做的
I did it for the baby!
电影精选列表