宝贝
Sweetheart.
怎么了
Huh?
快去窗户那边
Go over to the window right now
把窗户打开到最大
and open it as wide as you can.
让我睡一下吧
Please let me sleep.
你妈妈从墨西哥来
I think your mother's here from Mexico,
现在要走了
and she needs to leave.
打开窗户
Open the window now.
你怎么不去打 懒鬼
Why don't you open it, you lazy...
救命
Somebody help!
别张嘴
Close your mouth!
不是吧 我能骑它吗
No way. Can I ride him?
鹿
A deer!
好了
Okay.
爸 为了让想来我们家的动物进来 我没关前门
Daddy, I left the front door open in case any animals wanted to come in.
-你做的 -现在进来了一只
-You did, huh? -And one did.
太疯狂了
-Yeah. -Yeah, one crazy-ass one.
你做了一件好事 宝贝
No, you did a nice thing, sweetheart.
格雷格 我需要一个棒子
Greg, I'm gonna need a bat!
-别 -我不是想打这只鹿
-Daddy, no! -No, no, I'm not going to hit the deer.
我只想帮它的头按♥摩♥一下而已
I'm just going to massage his head for a little bit with it.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on, come on.
它在这
He's right here.
他在吃鲍泽尔的食物
He's eating Bowser's food.
嘘 他知道我们在这
Okay, he knows we're here now.
别动
Stay. Stay.
它在看什么
What's he looking at?
把你的玩偶拿过来
Move your doll towards me.
拿回去
And back to you.
拿过来
Towards me.
拿回去
Back to you.
做三次 快
Three times, fast.
给我
Give me that thing.
基格勒斯沃尔斯先生
Mr. Gigglesworth?
别担心 给我就行了
No, don't worry. Give it to me.
-继续 没问题的 -放在我手里
-Go on. It's okay. It's okay. -Put it in my hand.
罗克珊 带他们回去
Roxanne, take them in there.
回去
Over there.
兄弟 你喜欢这家伙吗
Hey, dude. You like this guy?
你想跟他成为小伙伴
You want to play with him?
我们去另一间房♥里玩
All right, let's go play in the other room.
来吧
Come on. Come on, man.
跟着我慢慢走
Slowly walk with me.
慢点
I said slowly.
不
No.
让开
Get out of the way!
天啊
Oh, my God!
问题解决
Problem solved.
基格勒斯沃尔斯先生 爸 他要杀了他
Mr. Gigglesworth! Daddy, he's killing him!
新麻烦来了
A new problem begins.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是你的胸罩吗 费德先生
Is that your bra, Mrs. Feder?
放松点
Easy.
真好
It is nice.
-谢谢 -真爽 耶
-Thank you, all right. -Cool, yeah.
二十八
28?
是的
Yes.
三十五
35.
对了 再来一遍 小聪明
That's right again, smarty-pants.
爸
Hi, Dad.
-你在学数学吗 比恩 -是的
-Hey, Bean, working on the math, huh? -Yep.
妈妈告诉我如果都做对的话
Mommy said if I get all my math questions right,
我就可以跟贝基 费德一起骑单车去上学
I get to ride my bike to school with Becky Feder.
是吗 比恩 那么 7加上9等于多少呢
Really? Okay, Bean, well, what's seven plus nine?
七十九
Seventy-nine.
他难道是电脑吗 算的这么准 因为我搞不明白
Is he a little boy or a computer? 'Cause I can't figure it out.
别伤了他的自尊
Don't destroy his confidence.
假期愉快
Happy summer, everybody.
你要带这些鞋子一起去吗
Okay, you sure you want to go with those boots, honey?
你不用带那么多的
I know you bedazzled them yourself.
我只想知道它们会不会
I'm just wondering if they'll attract
在外面引起过度的关注
too much attention, you know, from outer space.
最后一天上学
It's the last day of school,
妈妈说我可以肆意表现我自己
and Mom says I'm free to express myself.
星球大战里的机器人
和R2-D2一起建立自信心
Building the confidence right here with R2-D2.
信心
Confidence. K-O-B-R-Q-V-Y.
信心
Confidence.
我们不用为大学花钱了
Well, we're not gonna have to pay for college.
肯定的
That's for sure.
看起来罗尼拉屎了
Looks like a horse took a dump in Ronnie's diaper.
你会需要联邦的帮助来洗干净他们
You're gonna need federal aid to clean that up.
罗尼小宝贝
Ronnie, honey,
是不是渡渡鸟放了个手雷在你的尿布里
...did a doo-doo grenade go off in your diaper?
-你要来换吗 -这是你儿子 不是我的
-You gonna change it? -That's not my son, that's your son.
耶 昨天才是我的尿布日
Yesterday was my diaper day.
今天全归你管 而且看上去好脏哦
Today he is all yours, and it's gonna get nasty.
来吧 罗尼
Go, Ronnie.
-来吧 罗尼 -加油 罗尼
-Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie. -Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie.
美国饶舌歌♥手及创作歌♥手
他有点像妮琪·米娜
He looks like Nicki Minaj
试着摇动她的屁♥股♥
trying to shake her butt implants back into place.
-来吧 罗尼 -来吧 罗尼
-Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie. -Come on, Ronnie.
来吧 罗尼
Go, Ronnie.
你今天很忙吗 宝贝
You got a lot of appointments today, sweetie?
只有一个维修工作
Nah, just one repair job.
很特别
Very special.
好了 我要进去了
All right, I'm going in.
这是
What is...
这是什么
What is this?
一条项链
A necklace?
20周年纪念日快乐 宝贝
Happy 20th anniversary, babe.
爸 你竟然记得
Wow, Dad, you remembered.
当然了
Yeah.
妈妈都不知道
Mom didn't.
太令人感动
That's cold.
我想我可能要出局了
I think I'm gonna bust out of here.
所以他下了火车 发现一个人都没有
So he gets off the train and nobody's there?
你至少要陪布雷登一个夏天
Braden needs to spend at least one summer with you
这样他才能说他有个爸爸 你赖账 希金斯
so he can say he has a dad, you deadbeat, Higgins.
别这么说
Well, not to be mean,
我甚至不确定你是谁
but I'm not even 1,000% sure who you are.
我在佛罗里达长大的
I was up from Florida.
在我们亲热的过程中 我有很严重的打嗝问题
Right in the middle of making out, I got a really bad case of the hiccups.
你是打嗝麦基
Hiccups McGee?
天啊 我有一个孩子
Oh, my God,
我却不知道打嗝麦基
I have a kid I don't know about with Hiccups McGee?
无意冒犯 但我会要求
And no offense, but I'm gonna have to ask
做一个DNA测试 你知道的
for a DNA test, you know,
因为你从来都不
because you just never...
不需要了
No need.
以后再说 麦基
Later, Hiccups.
这是你
You're him.
没有帽子的话
Yeah, without the hat.
真的很像
It's actually a good likeness.
你怎么样 伙计
How you doing, man?
我是你♥爸♥
I'm your dad.
你好啊 布雷登
Nice to see you, Braden.
这是你的第一次出局
That's strike one.
好消息是 你
Good news is, you get...
可以无限的出局
Unlimited amount of strikes.
电影精选列表