We're here with Daniel R. Clamp. Hey! Hey! Wait a minute, pal!
本台♥独♥家报导丹尼尔克... 等等
Who told you to go on my network?
谁叫你报这条新闻的
Nobody, sir. It just seemed like news, so...
没人呀,我只是觉得这是新闻 所以找了摄影师
Right, right. I'm making you an anchor. Six o'clock, weeknights.
没错 我让你当主播 每晚6点钟新闻报导
Go to Barneys and get new clothes. Give this man a credit card.
去找巴尼,换件新衣服 给他一张信♥用♥卡♥
This is Old World. Think sweaters. Think avuncular.
这是古老的走向 可以穿毛衣或是唐装
Right. Avuncular!
对呀,唐装
And my cameraman? Off caffeine, he's okay.
我的摄影师呢? 只要去掉咖♥啡♥因♥就没事了
I'm a hit! We're a hit.
我出名了 我们出名了
What does a menswear makeover cost today? Join us as we investigate...
现在一件男装 在曼哈顿要多少钱? 请与我们一起调查
And get some sun this weekend!
这周末去晒晒太阳吧
Hey, Bill! Oh, boy!
比利,老天
What's happening? It moved, sir.
发生什么事? 他还会动,长官
All right. Carry on. Careful, that stuff's slippery.
好了,继续吧 小心点,这玩意儿很滑
So you bailed us out.
看情形你救了大家
It wasn't just me. We all chipped in. Mr. Futterman and Marla.
不只是我,先生,大家的功劳 法特曼先生和马菈
Marla?
马菈
Yes, sir? You work for me, don't you?
是的 你是替我工作的吧
Yes, sir.
是的
Very, very hard.
非常地努力
Murray!
莫里
What happened?
怎么回事?
They tried it again, but we were ready.
他们又攻击我们了 不过这次我们已经准备好了
Let's go. Smells like burnt meatloaf. It's Daniel Clamp!
快走吧,这地方臭死人了 丹尼尔克兰普在那里
He's here! Mr. Clamp, can we have a statement?
他在这里 克兰普先生,可否发表一下
Please, please!
各位...拜托
My new head of public relations here will handle all questions.
任何问题 由我新任公♥关♥主任回答
Why, Daniel!
丹尼尔 我不能说,简直太可怕了
We had to stop work altogether.
我们要从头细说...
Sorry about the building. I'm not.
先生,大楼的事很抱歉 没关系
You're not? No, we're insured for the damages.
没关系? 保险公♥司♥会补偿的
Maybe it wasn't a place for people anyway.
这地方可能不适合人住
It was a place for things. You make a place for things. Things come.
只是放物品的地方 做了这种地方,怪物就会来
Well, sir, you kept the city safe.
你让纽约市渡过危机呀,先生
That's right. That's a good point. The sacrifice.
没错 有道理 伟大的牺牲
That could be in my next book. I should be taking notes.
可以写进下一本书里 我该做笔记的
Who's got a pencil and paper? Here you go.
有笔和纸吗? 来吧
What's this? Kingston Falls.
这是什么? 你想买♥♥?
No, to build for my next project in Jersey! This is terrific!
不是,我想做为纽泽西 下一次计划的蓝本 实在太棒了
People want now, the traditional community thing.
这才是人们现在想要的 一个传统式的社区
Quiet little towns, back to the earth.
安静的小镇,有乡土气息
Is this your concept?
是你的构想?
It's our hometown. That's better. I love that! It's...
我... 是我们的家乡 那就更好,我喜欢 是...
Wait. It's...
等等 是...
"Clamp Corners. Where life slows down to a crawl."
克兰普之角 在此生活轻松又舒适
What do you think? It's terrific.
我... 太棒了
This is what people want, not talking elevators.
这才是一般人要的 我指的不是电梯,只是...
You sell me this design, and we'll build the biggest...
把设计图卖♥♥给我 我们来盖一座最大
...most sensational quiet little town ever.
最感性的建筑
But for him to do an entire town... We can come to a deal.
可是他要负责这个计划... 相信我,条件可以谈
Are you Mrs. Peltzer? Yes! Well, I'm gonna be.
你是派瑟太太? 是的 就快要是了
What's that? This is Gizmo.
这是什么 小精灵 什么?
He's a Mogwai. GIZMO: Mogwai.
他是魔怪
I look at him, you know what I see? What, sir?
真好玩,我看到了他 知道我想到什么吗? 什么?
Dolls with suction cups staring out car windows.
吸奶嘴的娃娃头露出车窗外面
A Macy's parade float. Have you thought about merchandising?
麦西百货的花车大游♥行♥ 有人跟你提过促销吗?
Me? No. Yeah!
跟我谈? 对啊
It's flexible. Excuse me.
这是可以商量的,比利 失陪了
A lot of buildings wouldn't stand up to this intense use.
很多建筑物经不起这种强烈的冲击
Go home now.
回家吧
CLAMP'S VOICE: No visit to New York is complete without...
不参观全球最大的自动大楼 你的纽约之旅就不算完整
...touring the world's most... - Put a glaze of cheese on top.
再把一点配料放在食物上
Your favorite. Yeah, sure.
你最爱吃的 当然
GIZMO: Showtime! MTV.
好戏上场
Are you coming? In a minute.
你要一起走吗? 我们马上去
He wants cable.
他问家里有没有付费电视
GIZMO: Nick at Nite? KATIE: No.
晚上尼克?
GIZMO: MTV? HBO?
没有
Have a cigarette? WOMAN: Sorry.
你有烟吗? 没有
I'll quit.
算了,我戒烟
For you, sir. From the building. In the building?
找你的,先生 从大楼里面打的 从大楼里面
Hello? Forster, what are you...? Okay, we'll get you out. What floor?
哈罗 福斯特,你干什么 好的,我们会把你弄出来 在几楼?
Way up there? It'll take a while. The elevators are out.
那么高呀 得一段时间,电梯故障
And all the automatic doors are locked.
自动门上锁了
I don't know, not long. We'll do what we can. Keep your pants on.
我不知道,不会太长 我们会尽力而为,你别紧张
You've been working too hard. Maybe I have, Mr. Clamp.
你工作太累了 或许我真的工作太累了
Take a day off. Half a day. That's very generous, sir.
你就休息半天 你太好了,先生
A half-day off once the building is operational. Thank you, sir.
我就休息半天吧,谢谢你
Long, isn't it?
很长,不是吗?
Patently ridiculous!
很可笑!
Still lurking about? Don't you people have homes?
还在鬼鬼祟祟?你们不是有家吗?
That's...
那么…
DAFFY: Oh, no, you don't!
你不能…
Sorry, 60 years of hogging the end title is enough!
对不起,60年完成最后一个目标已经足够了!
So that's all, folks!
就这样了,伙计们!
Fade out.
谢幕淡出
电影精选列表