I can't. I have something too.
今晚不行啊 我也有事要做
A brochure for the Archery Channel.
是克兰普频道的节目表
It's a total suicide, red-alert, deadline emergency.
要的十万火急
I just can't leave on such short notice.
我没办法说走就走啊
What is with that drawer, Billy?
抽屉是怎么回事?
You keeping a pet in there? I'm allergic to pets.
你养宠物吗? 没有,我对宠物敏感
It's good Mr. Clamp likes you because... Let me see.
幸好克兰普喜欢你... 让我看看
Maybe tonight would be the best.
干脆今晚就去吧 太好了 今晚去吧
There's a chic new Canadian restaurant. They clean the fish at your table.
有家很别致的加拿大餐厅 就当着餐桌杀鱼
Really? That sounds terrific. Just let me grab my bag.
真的?真棒啊 我去拿皮包
Now, listen. I have to go.
小精灵,你听好,我非去不可
I'll send someone to pick you up. So just stay put.
我叫别人来接你,好吧?你在里面安分点
MARLA: Billy. - Yeah...
比利
Ready?
好了吗?
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sure, I'm ready.
好了 我好了
We may see Woody. They say he eats there incessantly.
可能会看见伍迪艾伦 听说他常去那儿吃 真的吗
Katie? KATIE: Hi, honey. I'm almost ready.
凯特 甜心,我快好了
I just gotta punch out. Hi.
只要打个卡 嗨! 嗨!
I'm not able to go out with you tonight. I'm sorry.
对了,今晚不能跟你出去了 抱歉 真是的
I've got a meeting with some people. A meeting? Great.
我要跟别人开个会 开会? 太好了
Listen, I got a big favor to ask of you.
听着,想请你帮个忙
Gizmo's here and he... That furry thing?
小精灵在这儿,然后... 那个满身毛的傢伙?
Yeah. He's up in my desk drawer.
对,他在抽屉里
Don't do that. I hate it when you do that.
不要这样,甜心,别这么做 我讨厌听这种声音
There's good news. What?
我有个好消息要说 什么?
You get to take him home.
你得带他回家
Take him home? Our home? Yes.
带他回家?我们的家吗 对
Billy.
比利
No! Why not?
不行 为什么?
What if they start running around New York?
你开什么玩笑 万一他在纽约满街跑怎么办?
They won't, I promise. Just obey the rules.
不会...不会发生这种事的 我保证,只要照规定做就可以
Don't expose them to bright light because it kills them.
别让他们暴露在强烈的阳光下
Right.
会致命的 对
The second rule... Don't let them get wet?
第二条是... 别让他身上弄湿
That's right.
没错
The third one is, don't let them eat after midnight.
第三条是 午夜过后别让他们吃东西
That's very good, honey. Wait!
太好了 等等
MAN'S VOICE: Tonight, on the Clamp Cable Classic Movie Channel...
今晚千万不能错过 克兰普频道的“北非谍影”
...don't miss Casablanca, now in full color with a happier ending.
以彩色版重播 并且有圆♥满♥的结局
With Clamp's annual salary, if he goes to the bathroom for 30 seconds...
拿克兰普的年薪 他去洗手间30秒
...the man's earning $375 while he stands there.
就可以赚375元
What can he do? Can he fix an elevator?
只是站在那儿又能做什么? 会修电梯吗?
What does it cost the company for me...
我喝口水又能浪费多少呢?
...to get a drink of water, .0003 cents?
千分之三分钱
I tell you... A taste of the wrench for you, my friend.
我早说过要修理了
I said not to put new units in. They don't listen.
我早说过不能用新零件 就是不听
They listen to that guy they pay $375 to go to the bathroom.
非听那个在厕所30秒 就能赚375元的人
I remember the Sip-master Mark IV.
我永远记得这种牌子
That was a fabulous drinking fountain. You could squirt it six months...
这牌子的东西太好用了 可以一直喝六个月的水
...and it'd still be shooting straight.
水射出来还是直直的
But those dancing days are done.
但是好用的东西已经不在了
The hell with it.
管他的
I'm not being paranoid. The guy's after my job.
我没疑神疑鬼 他就是想抢我的工作
That's how it is these days. All politics.
这年头就是这样,专搞政♥治♥
It's the law of the jungle around here.
适者生存的法则
Young guys only care about one thing, okay? Power.
年轻人只关心一件事
GREMLIN: Gizmo, ca-ca!
小精灵
State your desired floor number. Fortysix, please.
请到46楼
The elevator doors have opened. Please leave.
电梯门已开,请离开
Gizmo.
小精灵
How'd you get up there?
你怎么上去的?
Billy said to take you home, so I'm just...
比利叫我带你回家
I'll put you in my purse until we're out of the building.
我把你放进皮包 出了大楼再...
Hello.
喂
Here we go.
走起
Gizmo, you're so hyper.
小精灵,你真顽皮
I guess New York does that to people.
大概是受了纽约的影响
Okay, here we go.
好了,来吧
Legs.
脚
MARLA: So did you always know you wanted to be an artist?
你一直想当画家
BILLY: I always knew I liked to draw.
我一直喜欢画画
When I was a kid, I drew comics. I had this box of crayons...
记得小时候就画漫画 我有一盒腊笔
I had crayons!
我也有腊笔
I used them to write memos to the other kids. Even then, I knew.
我4岁时就用腊笔写字条 给别的孩子
We're finally getting to know each other. You can't do that in an office.
实在好棒 我们终于可以了解彼此 在办公室是无法如此
It's all business. Exactly!
是呀,办公室办公事呀 说对了
Let's talk about your relationship to Mr. Clamp. Your access.
现在谈谈你和克兰普的关系 你的老板
I see a future. I see corner offices, embossed letterhead.
我看到你的未来 有单独的办公室 门上有镶金头衔
I see us swallowing the publicity department.
我们一起掌控宣传部
Really? Wow...
真的吗?
Gosh. I'm feeling so vulnerable with you, Billy.
和你一起我毫无抵抗力
I've never talked about these feelings before.
以前很少说这种感觉的
When art and business join forces, anything can happen.
艺术和生意合起来 便无所不能
I definitely feel we should join...
我是觉得我们应该...
...forces.
合作的
WAITER: Sir?
先生
This is a Canadian dessert, chocolate mousse.
这是本店最有名的 加拿大巧克力糖霜
Can I cut you an antler?
要我帮你切一块吗?
No, thank you.
不了
WAITER: You okay? You want another Molson, eh?
你还好吧?还要一块吗?
No, thanks. Really, I'm fine.
不了,我很好,真的
I gotta go. I got this appointment. I'm in a hurry.
我该走了,还有约会 我很急
I'm sorry about your stocking. That's okay, Billy.
抱歉弄脏你 没关系
See you tomorrow. Yeah, great.
明天见 好吧
How about some horn?
来只“角”如何?
Okay, Gizmo.
好了,小精灵
Billy said to feed you before midnight. He didn't say what you like.
比利说在午夜前要喂你 可是他没说你吃什么东西
I hope this is okay. It's chicken and mashed potatoes...
希望这些可以... 是鸡肉,马铃薯泥
Oh, God!
天啊
Try to be a little more careful around here, okay?
你来这儿得小心点 好吗?小精灵
We don't have money to replace things.
我们没钱再添购新的
There you go.
你吃吧
What are you...? Bingo!
打中罗
Yikes!
脏死了
Who is it? BILLY: Open up, honey. It's me.
谁呀 开门,是我呀
Hey. Sorry I'm late. Hi.
抱歉,回来晚了
It's okay.
没关系
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
How was your meeting?
会议还好吧?
It was fine. Where's Gizmo?
很好,小精灵呢?
He's in the kitchen. Great. Did you feed him?
在厨房♥ 太好了,喂他了吗?
Sort of. Giz, guess who's...
差不多 小精灵...猜是谁...
GREMLIN: Bull's-eye! ...home.
红心
Gizmo?
小精灵
Where'd you find him? Your office, where you said.
凯特,你在哪儿找来的? 在你办公室
This is not Gizmo.
他不是小精灵
We have to go back. You said no more...
我得回去一趟了 比利,你说以后不会再有...
There won't be, if they don't eat after midnight.
是不会 只要午夜之后不吃就行了
But look at him.
你看看他
He's wired.
精力这么旺盛
We have to take him with us.
我非带他回去不行
No...
不要
Honey, get my bag! Okay.
快拿我包包 好的
Should I get it? You better get it.
要我开吗? 快去看看
If you wanna get out, be quiet. KATIE: Who is it?
你想出去的话,最好安静点
That's better.
什么人?
Surprise!
惊喜
Mr. And Mrs. Futterman! Weren't you coming tomorrow?
法特曼先生,太太 我们以为你们明天才会来的
The guys in my old outfit changed the reunion date.
我们也是这么想 但是我的老兄弟 把联欢日改期了
We had to get on a Greyhound. Thirtytwo hours.
搭巴士来的 所以没打电♥话♥通知 坐了32小时
电影精选列表