Well, this one was always with Kwan.
我知道我在葬礼上见过她,但是…我不知道她住在哪里。
I mean, I know I saw her at the funeral, but... I don't know where she lives.
嗯。
Hmm.
作为中国人,她个子高吗?-是的。
- Is she tall for a Chinese and beautiful? - Yeah.
试试关在香港仔港的船夫。
Try Kwan's boat boy at Aberdeen Harbor.
我可以请你喝茶吗?
May I offer you tea?
不。不用了,谢谢。
No. No thank you.
莲花,就像我在墓地说的,关让我照顾你,这也是我想做的,但是…现在,我需要一些帮助。
Lotus, like I said at the cemetery, Kwan asked me to take care of you and that's what I want to do, but... Right now, I need some help.
也许……关有没有让你隐瞒什么?
Maybe... Did Kwan give you anything to hide?
在这里。
In here.
我应该毁了它的。
I should have destroyed it.
我想把它沉到港底。
I thought to sink it to the bottom of the harbor.
这样就不会再有人受到伤害了。
And then no more people would be harmed.
但是,邪恶的并不是物品本身,而是那些试图拥有它的人。
But, it's not the object itself which is evil, only the men who try to own it.
关颖珊并不邪恶。
Kwan was not evil.
关是个好人,但他认为这座雕像能带给他他所追求的青春。
Kwan was a fine man but he thought the statue could bring him the youth he sought.
他无法理解我所需要的只是他的爱。
He could not understand that all I wanted was his love.
他用旧照片复♥制♥了这座雕像。
He had a copy made of this statue from old photographs.
我们离开这里吧。会有麻烦的。
Let's get out of here. There's gonna be some trouble.
不。
No.
你走。
You go.
丹,那个疯子会杀了你的。
Dan, that crazy son-of-a-bitch is gonna kill you.
在打电♥话♥。
Call in.
林苏!
Su Lin!
他们为什么要追他?
Why are they chasing him?
他们说他杀了一个孩子。
They said he killed a child.
那是谎言。
That's a lie.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我被开除了。
I've been cut.
总部。总部。
Headquarters. Headquarters.
总部。
Headquarters.
下车!得到!
Get off! Get!
没有儿童死亡。没有儿童死亡。
No child has been killed. No child has been killed.
没有儿童死亡。
No child has been killed.
嘿!
Hey!
狗屎!
Shit!
我们跟在你后面。-我没事。
- We'll follow behind you. - I'm okay.
嘿!等一下!
Hey! Wait a minute!
嘿,幸福。等一下!
Hey, felicity. Wait a minute!
嘿。林苏!
Hey. Su Lin!
好吧。
All right.
嘿,你欠我3万美元。
Hey, you owe me 30,000 American.
你会明白的。
You'll get it.
好吧。
All right.
费利西蒂。
felicity.
-费利西蒂,你还好吗?-是的。让他进来。
- felicity, you all right? - Yeah. Let him in.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're okay?
不要紧。
Never mind.
——30000美元。-是的。
- $30,000. - Yeah.
你怎么这么笨?
How could you be so dumb?
我是说,我差点被杀了。
I mean, I almost got killed.
噢!
Ow!
我是说,它值一百万。
I mean, it's worth a million.
我们要怎么靠它生活?
How are we gonna live on that?