Scram! Beat it!
我想和杰夫单独谈谈。
I want to talk to Jeff alone.
来吧,丹,冷静点。
Come on Dan, cool it.
我会等你的。
I'll wait for you.
别抱太大希望。
Don't hold your breath.
听着,你最好振作起来。
Hey, listen, you better get yourself together.
因为如果你像我知道的那样发脾气,我们都死定了。
Because if you lose that temper of yours the way I know you can, we're both goners.
我碰巧认识几个顾客。
I happen to know a couple of customers.
所以,如果这古董是它本来的样子,我们俩都能赚很多钱。
So, if this antique thing is what it's supposed to be, we both can make a lot of money.
很多。
A lot.
是啊,为什么不呢。
Yeah, why not.
-嘿,为什么现在不行?-开始吧。
- Hey, why not now? - Let's do it.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
出租车!
Taxi!
出租车。
Taxi.
该死的。
Damn.
费利西蒂。
felicity.
费利西蒂!
felicity!
我是苏林。
I'm Su Lin.
你从哪里来?
Where'd you come from?
你怎么知道我是谁?
How'd you know who I am?
-你是丹·梅森的朋友-是的。
- You're a friend of Dan Mason. - Yeah.
我也是,我正要去见他。
So am I. I was going to see him.
他不在这里。
He's not here.
我知道。我看见他走过。
I know. I saw him go by.
但我想我能找到他。
But I think I can find him.
是的。你是怎么认识梅森先生的?
Yeah. Uh, how do you happen to know Mr. Mason?
在香港,我是他的雇主。
In Hong Kong, I'm his employer.
啊,真有趣。
Ah, that's funny.
-我也是-哦
- So am I. - Oh.
嘿,太棒了。你一直做得很好。
Hey, it's great. You've been doing all right.
是的。不错吧?
Yeah. Not bad, huh?
请进。这是我的搭档,鲍比。
Come on in. Meet my partner, Bobby.
嘿,鲍比。
Hey, Bobby.
鲍比?
Bobby?
嘿,鲍比?
Hey, Bobby?
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
是的。
Yeah.
那是林托阿。
That's Lin Toa.
林托阿是谁?
Who's Lin Toa?
他杀了关。
He killed Kwan.
我得报♥警♥了。
I have to call the police.
找个人来照顾鲍比。
Have somebody to take care of Bobby.
你有最后一罐油寄去的地址吗?
Do you have the address where the last jar of oil was sent?
好的,我去拿。
Yeah, I'll get it.
外面有人。
There's somebody out front.
我去拿。
I'll get it.
我们刚在你的旅馆外面遇到林托阿。
We just met Lin Toa outside your hotel.
他正要绑♥架♥你的朋友。
He was about to kidnap your friend here.
丹,我不知道他在美国。
Dan, I had no idea he was in the States.
我甚至不知道为什么?
I don't even know why?
这是上帝诚实的真理。
That's God's honest truth.
一定是温特斯买♥♥下了林托阿。
Look, Winters must have bought Lin Toa.
嗯。
Hmm.
我知道他们把罐子送到哪里了,某个健身俱乐部。
I know where they sent the jar, some kind of health club.
它一定在这个地方。
It has to be in this place.
现在该做什么?
What now?
等一等。
Hold on.
来自东方的油。
Oils from the Orient.
这个公式有1000年的历史了。
The formula's a 1000 years old.
很舒缓,不是吗?
Soothing, isn't it?
舒缓和恢复活力。
Soothing and revitalizing.
你们男人想要什么?
What do you men want?
有一罐油是在前几天送到这里的。
A jug of oil was delivered here in the last day or so.
这是她的。
That's her.
它是空的。
It's empty.
当然,我们快没货了。
Well, of course, we're nearly out.
在走廊的楼梯下面。
It's under the stairs in the hallway.
你们俩要把它带进来吗?
Are you two supposed to bring it in?
嘿,杰夫,就这样。
Hey, Jeff, that's it.
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方。
Let's get the hell out of here.
杰夫,你去拿。
You get that bunch, Jeff.
哈!
Ha!
出去。滚出去!
Get out. Get out of here!
如果世界上有一件事比一个m ' '的男人更糟糕的话,那就是一个中间的女人。
If there is one thing in the world worse, than a m¡ddle man , it's a middle woman.
费利西蒂,我最亲爱的。
felicity, my dearest.
你本可以给林托阿25万自己留5万。
You could have given $250,000 to Lin Toa and kept $50,000 for yourself.
但是不行,因为你太贪心了。
But no, because you're too greedy.
你还逼我打破一条铁律,永远不能直接交易。
And you forced me to break an ironclad rule, never to deal directly.
这很危险。
It's very dangerous.
你有没有意识到,如果没有中间人,这个世界的整个商业结构都会崩溃。
Do you realize that without middle men, the entire business structure of this world would crumple.
来吧。
Come on.
“唵”。
Om.
而现在……我的朋友克劳德,他跟了我三十年。
And now... My friend, Claude, he's been with me for 30 years.
他救过我很多次。
He saved my life many times.
他自愿去验证这座伟大的雕像。
And he has volunteered to verify this great statue.
我要公开地从心底里感谢他。
And I want to thank him publicly from the bottom of my heart.
美国最伟大的针灸师。
The greatest acupuncturist in the United States.
错误。
Mistake.
他应该是中国最伟大的针灸师。
It should have been the greatest acupuncturist in China.
现在该做什么?
What now?
什么?
What?
好吗?
Well?
这座雕像不是真的。
The statue is not authentic.
哦。哦,上帝。
Oh. Oh, God.
天啊,真奇怪。
God, that's strange.
太奇怪了。
How deadly strange.
这是我第二次在观众面前装傻了。
That's twice I've played the fool with this audience.
你知道,有句谚语说…
You know, there is a saying...
"...上帝会宽恕,而人们会忘记。”
"...That God forgives and men forget."
我今天感觉像上帝一样。
I'm feeling very God-like today.
我原谅你,我希望这是一个幸福的结局。我只是个无可救药的美国人。
I forgive you, I wanted it to be a happy ending. I'm just hopelessly American.
所以,我邀请大家如有需要,可以回香港,你们可以自♥由♥地去寻找雕像。
So let me invite all of you to return to Hong Kong if necessary, you're free to go and find the statue.
如果你这么做了,一切都会被原谅。
And if you do, all will be forgiven.
请走吧。
Please go.
那个混♥蛋♥知道它在哪里。
That bastard knows where it is.
跟紧他。
Keep track of him.
我告诉过你温特斯把钱都拿回来了,一分不差。
I told you Winters took the money back, every cent.
哦,你胡说。
Aw, you're full of it.
你觉得如果我有30万还会在这里吗?
Do you think I'd still be here if I had $300,000?
听着,我不想听。我都听你说了。
Look, I don't want to hear it. I've heard it all from you.
一个谎言,再一个谎言,再一个谎言。
One lie, on top of another lie, on top of another lie.
我只是想告诉你一个活命的方法。
I'm just trying to tell you a way to stay alive.
-这就是我想做的。-是的。是的,是的,是的。
- It's all I'm trying to do. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对不起。我很抱歉。
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我只想拿到那座雕像。
I just want to get my hands on that statue.
我想一直盯着你。这就是我想要的。
I want to keep my eyes on you at all times. That's all I want.
我很渴望这些。
I'm hungry for all this.
我很想吃这些香港垃圾食物。
I'm hungry for all this Hong Kong crap food.
没有……我活不下去。你想来点这个吗?
I can't live without... You want some of this?
不!
No!
我不是叫你聪明点吗。
I thought I told you to get smart.
嗯?就这一次,但你太蠢了。
Huh? This one time, but you're just too damn dumb.
现在,我告诉你,离这里远点。
Now, I'm telling you, just stay the hell out of here.
我安然无恙地回来了,我的家也安然无恙。
I'm back in one piece and so is my place.
哦,管它呢。反正我也不会有什么成就。
Oh, to hell with it. I'll never amount to anything, anyway.
你认识一个叫莲花的女孩吗?
Would you know a girl named Lotus?
成百上千。
Hundreds of them.
这是关一贯的作风。