戴好你的面具 在我说拿下之前不要拿下
Put your fucking mask back on and don't take it off until I say.
右转
Turn right.
不要乱动 -你们要带我去哪
Hold still! - Where are you taking me?
你是个提款机 亲爱的
Your ATM, honey.
我马上要离婚了 钱也都冻结了 所以现在没钱给你们
I'm going through a divorce all my money is frozen, I can't pay you right now!
不要乱动 -我们不要你的钱
Hold still! - We don't want your money.
他妈的那你们想要什么 -抱住她
What the fuck do you want from me? - Hold her!
我们想知道你在你的朋友心中到底有多重要
We're gonna find out just how valuable you are to your friend here.
5 我能拿到5 拿到10 20 25 30 -耳机在哪里
5, can I get 5, got 10, 20, 25, 30! - Where are the headphones?
嘿 别动 好吗 -我们都很好
Hey, just keep still, all right. - We're all good back here.
为你自己说话
Speak for yourself.
我们开始吧 -你在跟我开玩笑?
Here we go. - Are you fucking kidding me?
真的吗 -好吧 我们现在很好
Seriously? - Okay, now we're good.
他妈的弱智吗 -哟 那是我妈妈 伙计
Is he fucking retarded? - Yo, that was my momma, dude!
妈的 把你的电♥话♥关机 都给我
Motherfucker, turn off y'all phones. Give them to me, all of them.
把他们的也拿来 -我去拿她的 你去
And make sure you grab theirs, too. - I'll get hers, there you go.
在哪里呢
Where is it?
把你的手拿开 -冷静点
Get your hands off of her! - Calm your tits!
她又不是你的女朋友...
Your fucking girlfriend...
不 住手
No! Stop!
变♥态♥ -哦 不 不要
Pervert. - Oh, no, no!
电♥话♥
Phone.
往哪转
Where's the turn?
就在前面
It's just up ahead.
嘿 老兄 能告诉我密♥码♥吗 非常感激
Hey, man. Could I get the code, please? I'd really appreciate it.
好的 我写在手上了
Oh, yeah, it's written on my hand.
为什么他妈的要写在你的手上
Why the fuck is it written on your hand?
这是个新密♥码♥ 好吧 我他妈的记不住
It's a new code, all right, I couldn't fucking remember it.
仔细想想 真是太聪明了你
That's really smart, if you think about it.
他可能不想让我们知道真正的密♥码♥...
He probably like doesn't even want us to know the real code...
所以 他就像假的一样 太棒了 你知道的
...so he's just like making up a fake code. That's awesome, you know.
好吧 妈的 我们动手吧 -哟哟哟 酷 忍♥者
All right, motherfucker, let's do this. - Yo, yo, yo! Cool it, ninja.
什么 -你放哨
What? - You got watch.
你在说什么 -你开车 你放哨
What are you talking about, what? - You drive, you watch.
这是规矩
That's the rules.
老兄 去你的 你又不是我的老板
Dude, go fuck yourself, man. You're not the boss of me. He's not the boss of me.
来吧 行动 行动
Come on, move, move!
好吧 我的呢
All right, where's mine?
你在开玩笑 对吧 一个橡皮枪?
You're kidding, right? A rubber gun?
不 什么
No. What?
如果我在这东西上上了子弹 我会打爆你的头
If I had some bullets in this thing I'd blow your fucking head off.
这很好 硬汉
That's nice, tough guy.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this, cakes?
你知道 很快就会结束一切的
You know, it'll all be over real soon.
然后
And then...
给
...here.
从此幸福的在一起
Happily ever after.
保证? -我保证
Promise? - I promise.
别担心 我会想出办法的
Don't you worry, I'm gonna figure a way out of this.
她听不见你说话 老兄
She can't hear you, bro.
把枪给我 如果你亲我 我就揍你
Just give me the gun. If you kiss me, I'm gonna hit you, bro.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
让我这么说的时候 好吗
When I say so, all right?
三个频道 -是的 三个频道
Channel three. - Yeah, yeah, totally, channel three.
嘿 老板
Hey, boss?
这是个很简单的问题 你没有给我枪
Just a real quick question. You didn't give me a gun.
为什么不给我枪
Why don't I get a gun?
想听真话? -是的
Honestly? - Yeah.
因为你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 我不相信你
Because you're fucking nuts and I don't trust you.
真♥他♥妈♥的扯淡
This is fucking bullshit.
好吧 好好谈谈
All right, good talk.
进去 婊♥子♥
Get in there, bitch!
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
关掉它 -关掉它
Shut it off! - Shut it off!
关掉它 你 你不知道这里有个警报吗
Shut it off! And you, you didn't think there was gonna be a fucking alarm?
没有我的指示 不准乱动
Don't do anything until I tell you to.
该死的猎人 -趴下
Fucking nimrod! - Get down!
趴下 马上
Get down, now!
这是什么
What's this?
住手
Stop!
待在地上别动 -嘿 房♥子是空的吗
Stay on the ground! - Hey, is the house empty?
不是现在 但是 是的 -妈的 别逼我动手
Not now, but yes, it was. - Motherfucker, don't make me hurt you!
是的 房♥子是空的
Yes, the house is empty, I live alone. Ask your fucking questions better!
趴下 趴下
Get down, down!
所有人 安静点
Everybody, quiet.
现在 我们知道有一个对你非常重要的人...
Now, we know there's somebody very important to you...
戴着罩子 克拉伦斯·杜菲尔德
...who is under that hood right there, Clarence Duffield.
你们怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know who I am?
让我来问问题 或者打爆她的头
I'll ask the questions or I can shoot her in the head.
不 不 好吧 好吧
No, no, okay, okay!
那好 我们在接下来的几个小时内需要50000美元
Okay, so, what we need is $50,000 in the next hour.
你能做到吗 -500000?我们说过
Do you think you could make that happen? - 50? I thought we said...
妈的 你能不能轻点 -妈的 什么
Shit, can you not do that so hard? - Motherfucker, what?
操 我的耳朵
Fuck, my ear!
你能带她走吗
Will you take her away?
起来 起来现在
Up! Get up now!
走
Move.
他妈的这是什么意思 -你不用担心他
What the fuck is this? - Don't worry about him.
我是付钱给你的 知道吗 -婊♥子♥ 我不为你工作
I'm the one paying you, you know? - Bitch, I don't work for you.
请你做点什么 好吗
Will you do something about this, please?
请你上楼去清理下现金好吗
Would you please go upstairs and just trash stuff?
等等 为什么让他这么做 -你想要看起来真实点 不是吗
Wait, why does he have to do that? - You want it to seem authentic, don't you?
我想 但是... -没有借口
I guess, but... - There's no buts.
我们要么做得真实 要么就不做
We either do this for real or we don't do it at all.
不 我...
No, I...
你有止痛药吗
You got a Vicodan or Oxy, by any chance?
没有 对不起
I don't think so. Sorry.
别担心
No worries.
什么声音 -匿名的东西
What's with the voice? - Anonymity thing.
不错的敷衍 -谢谢
Nice touch. - Thank you.
那么 钱在哪里
So where's the money?
你会拿到你的钱的 但我得先见到她
You'll get your money. First I need time with her.
真的?
Really?
没错 这是唯一可行的办法
Yeah, that's the only way this is gonna work.
好吧 就这样
Well, okay.
清点好
Make it count.
好吗 -好的
Shall we? - Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
救命 救命 -嘿 是我 克拉伦斯
Help! Help! - Hey, it's me, it's me, it's me!
你是谁 -是我 我是克拉伦斯
Who are you? - It's me, it's Clarence!
你不认识我 我..我是克拉伦斯
You don't know me, I'm... hi, I'm Clarence.
但我和他们不是一伙的
But I'm not one of them.
看到了吗
See?
这是怎么了
What's going on?
情况复杂
That's complicated.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在我家
We're at my house.
你住在这里?
You live here?
是的
Yeah.
他们想从我们这得到什么
What do they want from us?
他们想要的不是你
It's not you they want.
真不是真的... 是真的
That is actually not true... it is true.
这更多的是他们想从我这里得到的 对你来说
It's more of what they want from me, for you.
看起来不是那样的
Doesn't really look that way.
听着
See...
他们把你带到这里 因为我...
...they brought you here because I...
因为我...
...because I...
因为我... -因为什么
...because I... - Because why?
因为他们知道我... -我们得聊聊
Because they knew I... - We need to have a chat!
不 住手 住手 求你了 -等等 停下 停下 不
No, stop, stop, please! - Wait! Stop, stop, no!
电影精选列表