...they decide within the first 20 seconds of meeting you whether they wanna screw.
如果你的女孩对你不感兴趣 那么她可能真的对钱不感兴趣
If your girl's not interested in you, well, she's probably not interested in that.
但她怎么知道我有没有钱
But how would she know if I have money or not?
你是出生自豪门的孩子中的一个...
You grow up with one of those kids who came from such a wealthy family...
他们总是在社交上很尴尬 就像他们不知道行动一样
...that they were just socially awkward all the time, like they didn't know how to act?
不 -那是因为那个孩子是你
No. - That's cause that kid's you.
好吧 但是 看 她都没有机会去了解我
Yeah, all right, but, see, she has never gotten the chance to know me.
你没有机会 兄弟 你必须创造机会
You don't get the chance, man. You have to create the opportunity.
好吧 看 现在你来了 看 这个女孩 她很坚强,她...
Right, see, now that's where you come in. See, this girl, she's tough, she's...
很独♥立♥ 很坚强
...like independent and strong.
要把她放在合适的位置 需要一些重要豪华东西
It's gonna take something grand to get her in the right situation.
豪华的东西?
Something grand, huh?
那么 你愿意花多大的资金去买♥♥一件豪华的东西
Well, how many grand are you willing to spend for something grand?
不知道 我们会明白的 首先 你得先去见见这个女孩
I don't know, we'll get to that. First, you've gotta see this girl.
她就在那儿
There she is.
是那个女孩吗
That's the girl?
我需要考虑一下 -什么
I'll consider it. - What?
我们谈谈 -真的吗
We'll talk. - Really?
明天...10点
Tomorrow... 10 o'clock.
我可以要一杯健怡可乐吗 -当然
Can I get a diet coke, please. - Sure.
谢谢 -嘿 马丁尼酒
Thanks. - Hey, Martini, dry, two olives.
好的
Sure.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how are you doin'?
我很好 谢谢 -太好了 那很好
Fine, thanks. - That's great, that's good.
真的太好了
That's real good.
你在那里喝什么
Listen... what are you drinking over there?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
听着 洋娃娃 我只是想请你喝杯饮料
Listen, doll, I'm just trying to buy you a drink over here.
是的 我很高兴去 但是 谢谢你
Yeah, I'm good to go. But, thank you.
你当然可以 你肯定会去的
You sure are, you are certainly good to go.
那是因为我在这里 -什么意思
That's why I'm here. - Excuse me?
听着 我想问你一个严肃的问题
Listen, I'm gonna ask you a serious question.
你为什么一个人来酒吧
Why are you coming to a bar all by yourself?
你知道你只是想要一些年轻的学生进来...
You know you just wanted some young stud to come in...
嘿 她说她不感兴趣 好吗
Hey, she said she's not interested, okay?
那是我的 -是这样吗
That's mine. - Is that so?
美国著名哲学家拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生曾经说过...
Famous American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson once said...
英雄不比普通人勇敢
"...a hero is no braver than an ordinary man...
但他更勇敢5分钟
...but he is braver five minutes longer."
啊 天哪 对不起 先生
Oh, my God! I am so sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 夫人 我真是个混♥蛋♥
I am so sorry, ma'am! I'm a piece of shit.
你是个好男人 你是个好男人
You're a good dude, you are a good dude.
对不起 我滚了 我滚了
I'm sorry, I'm out, I'm out!
谢谢你
Thank you.
介意我帮你再买♥♥杯饮料吗
Do you mind if I buy you another drink?
不 不用客气
No, that's not necessary.
好吧 对不起 我确定你可能已经结婚了
Right, sorry, I'm sure you're probably married.
请原谅我只是...
Excuse me for just a...
做得好 -你看到刚才发生什么事了吗
Well done. - Did you see what just happened?
看来你引起了她的注意 -可我什么都没做
Looks like you got her attention. - But I didn't do anything.
那家伙抓起我的杯子直接砸到自己脸上 像个神经病一样
That guy just grabbed my drink and threw it in his face like a psycho.
她可不知道是那样子 -他为什么那样做
She doesn't know that. - Why would he do that?
因为我给了他20美元
Because I paid him... $20 to hit on her.
如果你真的介入 他会让你成为她的救世主
And then if you were so kind as to intervene he was to make you her savior.
你这是什么意思
What are you getting at?
成为房♥间里最聪明的人 克拉伦斯
Always be the smartest guy in the room, Clarence.
现在 仅仅只是个示范 一个测试...
Now, that was just a sample, a test to see...
你是否有勇气...
...if you had the balls...
去实现它 当你这样做的时候...
...to pull that off and when you did...
我就开始接手
...I took over from there.
所以那是你的计划 让一个混到在酒吧里骚扰她
So that's your plan, to have an asshole hit on her in a bar?
因为这样的事她每晚都会遇到
Because that happens to her every night.
不 我认为像你这种情况我们需要更多的...
No, I think in your case we're gonna need something a little bit more...
你怎么说 大人
...how'd you say, grand?
你疯了吗 -你不喜欢?
Are you out of your fucking mind? - You don't like it?
不 我他妈的当然不喜欢 -为什么
No, of course, I don't fucking like it. - Why not?
这是违法的 很危险 是... -是天才
It's illegal, it's dangerous, it's... - It's genius.
怎 怎样的天才 -这正是她想要的 兄弟
How, how is it genius? - It's exactly what she wants, man.
你会把她弄疯的 你会成为英雄...You're gonna sweep her off her feet. You get to be the hero...
你有一点独处的时间 我会一直控制一切
...you have a little alone time to bond. I'll be in control the whole time.
这是疯了 疯了 这是...
It's insane, it's insane! It's...
这是完美的
It's perfect.
好吧 如果发生什么意外呢
Okay, all right, what if something happens?
如果我们被抓了 如果有人受伤了怎么办 太危险了
What if we get caught, what if someone gets hurts? It's too dangerous.
这不是他妈的危险 而是控制混乱 完全不同
It's not fucking dangerous, it's controlled chaos, totally different.
不 不 我不干 我不干
No, no, I'm not doing it, I'm not doing it!
好 好 走 离开 -好
Fine. Fine, go, leave. - Fine!
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
好吧 我该怎么做呢
All right, how do I even pull this off?
总是成为房♥间里最聪明的家伙
Always be the smartest guy in the room.
好 你一直强调那个 但那到底是什么意思
Okay, you keep saying that, but what exactly does that mean?
意思是 不置身于你控制不了的处境
It means, don't put yourself in situations that you cannot control.
了解人们 了解境况 做最聪明的人
Know the people, know the circumstances. Be the smartest guy.
25000美元...下周
$25,000... next weekend.
要么接受 要么离开
Take it or leave it.
伟大的美国女演员梅·韦斯特曾经说过…
The great American actress Mae West once said...
我遇到的每个人都要想保护我 但我不知道是什么原因
"Every man I meet wants to protect me, but I can't figure out what from."
什么
What?
该死
Shit!
喂 我是亚历克丝 我是不是落下了一个红色文件袋在后面
Hey, it's Alex, did I leave a red folder somewhere in the back?
没有?我想我得回去找了
No? Shit! I'm gonna have to come look for it.
好吧 是的 不 很酷 我马上来见你 谢谢
All right, yeah, no, it's cool, I'll see you in a second. Thanks.
我
I'm...
妈的 你吓死我了 -对不起 我没看见你
Holy shit, you scared the hell out of me! - I'm sorry. I didn't see you.
是的 我确定你没有 倒车倒的那么快
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't, pulling out that fast.
听着 我... -你应该看着你要往哪里去
Look, I'm... - You should watch where you're going.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 你说
Yeah, you said that.
你愿意找个时间和我共进晚餐吗
Would you like to get dinner with me sometime?
你真的只是约我出去吗
Did you really just ask me out?
嘿 什么鬼东西
Hey, what the hell?
把你的手从她身上拿开
Take your hands off her!
我将从这里接手
I'll take it from here.
救命
Help me!
救命 有人吗 我被攻击了
Help me! Somebody! I'm being attacked!
趴下来 趴下来
Get down, get down!
嘿 别他妈的评判我们
Hey, don't fucking judge us!
你们以前从没见过异族夫妇吗
You've never seen an interracial couple before?
停下
Stop that!
什么 我以为你♥他♥妈♥的喜欢我 老兄 我的天
What, I thought you fucking liked me, man! God!
这里
Here.
快点 -上车吧
Hurry! - Get in the van!
快点 -拿绳子来
Hurry! - Get the rope!
什么 不 -别伤害她
What? No! Rape! - Don't you hurt her!
把袋子给我 -给我一分钟好吗
Give me the bag! - How about you give me a minute!
这个婊♥子♥把我的手表弄坏了 -他妈的把袋子给我
This bitch broke my fucking hand! - Give me the fucking bag!
好 给你袋子 -哟 哟 哟 走啊 妈的
Okay, here's your bag! - Yo, yo, yo, move, motherfucker!
我来开
I drive.
什么 老兄
What, man?
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥被踢到蛋蛋为什么没事
Bro, how the fuck did you take a kick to the balls like that?
你难道不知道 我是个人妖 宝贝
Don't you know, I'm all dick, baby!
你们是什么人 -闭嘴 我们不会伤害你
Who are you people? - Shut the fuck up and we won't hurt you.
伙计 这他妈的的是废话 老兄
Dude, this is fucking bullshit, man.
比如 我应该有一个很酷的的 音箱一样的东西
Like, I should totally have one of those cool, voice-box thingies.
比如 我用它来谋杀它 你知道的 对吧 老兄
Like, I would murder it with that shit. You know that, right, bro?
我正试着弥补你这些可笑的面具
I'm trying to make up for these ridiculous masks you got.
可笑的面具?更像标志性的面具!
Ridiculous masks? More like iconic masks!
所有最酷的罪犯都有标志性面具 帕特里克斯威兹 终极豪情
All the coolest criminals have iconic masks. Patrick Swayze, Point Break.
尽管如此,就我而言Nicki Minaj只是一个图标
For real though, Nicki Minaj is an icon as far as I'm concerned.
她是一个偶像 把那该死的东西都吹了 兄弟
She is an icon, blow that shit up, bro.
你看过那个MV吗 你看到她们的臀部了吗 你看到了吗
You seen that music video? You seen them hips? You seen them, y'all seen them?
电影精选列表