美国著名作家理查德巴♥赫♥曾说过...
Famous American author Richard Bach once said...
"真正的爱情故事是没有结局的"
"Real love stories never have endings."
但他还是结过三次婚
But famous American author Richard Bach has also been married three times.
我想如果美国著名作家理查德巴♥赫♥说的是真的...
I guess if what famous American author Richard Bach has to say is true...
那么知道爱情故事从何开始将至关重要...
...then it's important to know where love stories begin...
我的爱情故事从这里开始
...and mine began right here.
真爱很难寻觅...
Real love is hard to find...
这是大多数人认为只存在于爱情小说中的东西
...it's something most people believe only exists in romance novels...
但历史上充满了真爱的故事...
...but history is filled with stories of real love...
和那些为之疯狂的人
...and the men who do crazy things for it.
我的故事 好吧 我的故事并没有什么太大的不同
My story, well, my story's not much different.
你的东西到了
You got it.
看 大多数人都说他们不相信一见钟情...
Look, most people say they don't believe in love at first sight...
但是我信
...but I do...
她...她就是我的证明
...and she... she was my proof.
她叫亚历克丝 当见到她第一眼起 我就知道我爱上了她
Her name is Alex and I knew I loved her from the moment I first laid eyes on her.
不幸的是 她竟不知道我的存在
Unfortunately for me she had no idea I even existed.
对不起 我能...我能挤进来吗
Excuse me, can I... can I just fit in, yeah!
你需要些什么 -我要一杯健怡可乐
What can I get you? - I'll have a diet coke.
我爱你们
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too!
我说 “那是两个” 两个!
I said, "that's two?" Two!
对 那只是...是啊
Right, that's just... yeah.
是的 因为...这将...
Yeah, 'cause... that would...
不是我最得意的时刻
Not my finest moment.
这两辆车我都付了钱 我有权享用它们
I paid for both the cars. I'm entitled to both of them.
我把公♥寓♥给你了 在这里那可值几千万
I gave you the apartment, that's several thousand right there.
我想要回戒子 那是我祖母付的钱
I want the ring back. My grandmother's money paid for that ring.
我才不在乎你律师说什么
I don't give a shit what your lawyer says!
听着 我把离婚协议带来了 我现在就要见你...
Look, I've got the papers right here, I can just meet you right now...
我们把协议签了就此结束 求你了
...and we can sign these and get this over with, please!
喂?
Hello?
你真蠢 天哪
You stupid... oh, my God!
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
是的 我到处找不到我的车
Yeah, I can't seem to find my car anywhere.
这是员工停车场 客人停车场在二楼
This is employee parking. Guest parking is two floors up.
一定是这样
That must be it.
我之前见过你吗
Haven't I seen you before?
是啊 是啊 你见过的 我叫克拉伦斯
Yeah, yeah, you have. I'm Clarence.
该死 对不起 我得走了 喂?
Shit, sorry, I gotta go. Hello?
好吧 没必要继续下去 你明白了
All right, no need to go on, you get the picture.
漂亮女孩嫁给了混♥蛋♥ 忽略了她酒吧的好男人
Pretty girl marries asshole, ignores the nice guy at her bar...
这个男人疯狂地爱着她 并且可能...
...who's madly in love with her and would probably go down on her like...
在她此生中任何想要的时候和她口♥交♥
...anytime she wanted, all the days of her life.
好吧 这是个坏笑话
Okay, it's a bad joke.
你看 从这以后 我决定观察形式...
You see, after this, I decided to observe the situation...
看看我能不能找到办法
...and see if I could find a way in.
比如她第一次纹身的时候...
Like when she got her first tattoo...
当我们祖母在同一个月里去世的时候
...when our grandmother's passed away in the same month hence the tattoo...
我们去掉了纹身
...rest in peace, nan nan and mi maw.
当她决定离婚时 混♥蛋♥说顺便...
And when she decided to divorce said asshole, who by the way...
用她祖母留给她的钱买♥♥一个新的的结婚戒子
...used her grandmother's money that she left her to buy her a new wedding ring.
漂亮的家伙
Classy guy.
我决定主动出击的时候来了
This is around the time I decided to get proactive.
我知道 只要有机会让她清醒过来...I knew that if just given the chance to sweep her off her feet...
她就会意识到我就是她要找的人
...she'd realize that I'm the guy for her.
我只是需要一个大的方式引起她的注意力
I just needed to get her attention in a really big way.
我认识的只有一个人能够帮助我做到这一点...
There was only one person I knew that could help me do that...
那就是帕特里克
...and that was Patrick.
我是在亚历克丝的酒吧认识帕特里克的
I'd seen Patrick before at Alex's bar.
大约6个月前他经常光顾这个酒吧
He started frequenting this place about six months ago.
他的名气不需要别人的认可
His reputation needed no backing up.
帕克里克说话很“流畅” 他妈的走了 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Patrick was a smooth talking, bullshit's walking, girl-getting son of a bitch.
至少 他是这样描述自己的
At least, that's how he described himself.
我能帮你拿点什么 男同学
What can I get you, stud?
龙舌兰酒 你能把它放在她的桌上吗?
Tequila and would you put it on her tab?
他替你支付了
He's got you covered.
非常感谢 你人很好 但是我不想这么做 伙计
Thank you very much! Very nice of you, but I don't swing that way, buddy.
事实上 他今晚把整间酒吧都包了
Actually, he's covering the entire bar tonight.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
干杯
Cheers!
能给我再来两杯吗
Can I get like two more of these?
上面的
Up top.
告诉你你是我的幸运符
Told you you're my good luck charm.
你为什么不和我喝两杯 随便你点 可以吗
Why don't you get a drink, on me, whatever you like, okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿 请我喝酒的家伙 干杯 谢谢
Hey, drinks guy. Cheers, thank you.
别客气
Don't mention it.
一起玩玩?
Wanna play?
游戏规则?
What's the game?
100美元一个球怎么样
How about 100 bucks a ball?
我吃不消 -你可以用我的钱玩
Too rich for my blood. - You can play with my money.
这不是赌博真正的运作方式 你明白吗
That's not really how gambling works, you understand?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, well...
只是想让事情变得有趣
...just trying to keep things interesting.
角落 射
Corner... shot.
说话算话
Man of your word.
如果我没算错的话 我已经给了你1500美元来打进桌子上的每一个球
If my math's correct, I've given you $1500 to knock in every ball on that table.
更不用说你想要的所有免费饮料了
Not to mention all the free drinks you could want.
现在 我想知道你能不能帮我个忙
Now, I'm wondering if there's a favor I could ask of you?
当然 我的意思是 只要不是问能不能把钱归还就随便你问
Sure, I mean, ask whatever you want just as long as it's not to give it back.
不 完全相反
No, it's quite the opposite.
我有一个投资机会 想和你谈谈
I have an investment opportunity I'd like to talk to you about.
对不起 我所有的钱都暂时用光了
I'm sorry, all my money's tied up at the moment.
不需要你的钱
Not your money.
我来投资你
I'd be investing in you.
一个提议
A proposition.
我知道 你想上我 我知道 朋友 每一次 每一次
I knew it, you're trying to fuck me, man. I knew it, man, every time! Every time!
它...听着 我会给你500美元...
It's... look, I will give you $500...
额外再加500 如果你能听我几分钟
...an extra $500 if you listen to me for just a few minutes.
如果你听到你不想听的 随时走就是
If you don't like what you hear, feel free to walk away.
你可以拿着所有的钱 它是你的 我把它给你了
You can keep all the money, it's yours, I gave it to you.
但是如果你听到了你想听的 那还会有更多你想听的
But if you like what you hear, there's a whole lot more where that came from.
你在玩弄我吗 我是说 这是节目中的一个吗
Are you messing with me? I mean, is this like one of those shows?
这里有摄像头吗 当我说不的时候 我会看起来像个混♥蛋♥吗
Are there cameras here? Am I gonna look like an asshole when I say no, is that it?
这里没有摄像头 只有我们
There are no cameras. Just us.
你抽烟吗
You smoke?
好的 大款爸爸 说吧
Okay, Daddy Warbucks, shoot.
嗯 有这么一个女孩
Well, there's this girl.
你想让我帮你安排吗 -不 完全不是
You want me to help get you laid? - No... not exactly.
那她肯定非常特别 -非常
Then she's special? - Very.
你为什么不约她出来 -看 问题是...
Why don't you ask her out? - See, that's the thing...
我的意思是 你有钱 女孩们喜欢钱 -不 这个女孩不一样
I mean, you got money, girls like money. - No, not this girl, she's different.
女孩没有什么不同 她们都是一样的
Girls aren't different, girls are not different.
我叫克拉伦斯 克拉伦斯 -克拉伦斯
I'm Clarence. Clarence. - Clarence.
女人没有什么两样 她们都是一样的
Women are not different, they're all the same.
不 不 这个女孩不一样 我告诉你她不一样
No, no, this girl's different. I'm telling you she's different.
我明白了 你恋爱了 所以不能辨别任何欺骗
I get it, you're in love, you can't tell a kid in love anything.
那么 我能给你看这个女孩 你看了之后再下定论
So, can I just show you this girl and you can decide from there?
我会再给你500美元
I'll give you another $500.
好吧 给我钱
All right, give me the money.
走吧
It's this way.
那是你的车? -是啊 怎么了
Is that your car? - Yeah. Why?
你说你姓什么
What did you say your last name was?
达菲尔德
Duffield.
达菲尔德 比如 达菲尔德吗
Duffield as in, the Duffields?
你知道 有钱的家伙通常不会有问题
You know, guys with your kind of money don't usually have a problem getting laid.
是的 好吧 叫我无可救药的情痴吧
Yeah, well, call me a hopeless romantic.
所以 你的女孩不喜欢钱 -你为什么这么说
So your girl isn't into money. - What makes you say that?
那些对钱感兴趣的女人 永远是房♥间里最聪明的家伙
...Always be the smartest guy in the room. Women who are interested in money...
她们会在头20秒内判别你是否是个吝啬鬼
电影精选列表