Max?
不许动
Freeze.
哦 搞什么鬼
Oh! Holy shit!
喔喔喔 宝贝 放松
Whoa, whoa, whoa, honey, relax!
这个女人为什么在我们家?
Who is this girl in our house?
我... 我可以解释这件事
I-I can explain everything.
这话听着太狗血了
Uhmm, that sounds really pervy.
- 闭嘴 - 好的 对不起 我闭嘴
- Shut up. - Okay, I'm sorry, I will.
我打破了你的一个酒杯 嗯 它掉下来了
I broke one of your wine glasses. Um, i-it just fell and
我保证我会赔你钱的
I promise I'm gonna reimburse you.
嗯 我有钱赔你 对不起
Um, I have the money, I'm sorry.
解释一下吧
Talk.
这位是丹娜 我在国♥务♥院♥的同事
This is Dana. She works with me in State.
我现在有事要请她帮忙
Now I asked her here 'cause I need her help.
而且 好吧 然后发现还需要你帮忙
And uh, well, as it turns out, I need your help too.
她很性感
She's hot!
我知道你很看重你的工作
I know how much your job means to you.
我宣过誓的 马克斯
I took an oath, Max.
我们有规定的
We have rules.
按规定你也不该跟他
And technically, you're not supposed
搞在一起 但你还是
to be sleeping together, either.
丹娜
Dana.
你这是在让我去犯罪
You're asking me to commit a crime.
你是在引诱一位美国特勤局的特工
You're soliciting a Secret Service agent
侵入白宫服务器
to break into the White House server
并且非法获取文件
and illegally obtain files.
而且你还认为我会答应
And you thought I would say yes!
对 我当然认为你会答应
Yeah, I still think you're gonna say yes.
为什么?
Why?
因为是我在请求你
Because I'm the one who's asking you.
你知道如果我请求你
You know, and if I'm asking you,
那肯定很重要
well, then it must be important.
你明白的 比你我加起来都重要
And you know that it's bigger than you and me.
还有我
You and I.
- 闭嘴 - 闭嘴
- Shut up. - Shut up.
莎拉 求你了
Sarah, please.
就帮你这么一次
One time.
我们得再看一下摄像头的录像
We need to play back the security cameras
不能惊动任何人
without alerting anyone.
有人害死了马克穆德
Someone killed Makmoud.
查出原因就能找出幕后主使
We find out why, we'll know who's behind this.
但是你必须登陆才能看到录像的内容
But you can't access the cameras without being logged in.
所以我们要去后备服务器机房♥
That's why we're going to the backup server room.
你瞧?作为这里的建造者 还是挺方便的
See? It comes in handy that I built the place.
没错 但是 我住这儿
Yes. But I live here.
真高调
Show-off.
我们准备替换卫星时 马克穆德正在准备
Makmoud was prepping diagnostics on the Afghan sat
检查阿富汗卫星
while we launched a replacement.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他拿到了什么数据
He pulled something off the sat.
这个可怜虫被发现了
Poor bastard figured it out
就被幕后主使杀人灭口了
and they killed him to make sure no one else did.
更衣室里不允许装摄像头
There are no cameras allowed in the locker rooms.
那我们就只能亲自去看看了
Then let's go take a look for ourselves.
这里 密♥码♥是?
What's the code?
7-6-3-6-3
Seven, six, three, six, three.
你们在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
你知道的 我的太空服出问题不是个意外
You know what happened to me out there wasn't an accident.
想杀我的人...
Whoever did that...
害死了马克穆德
killed Makmoud.
你怎么就知道不是我♥干♥的?
And what makes you think it is not me?
如果是你的话 我早就死掉了
'Cause if it was you, I'd be dead already.
杜塞特 放下枪
Dussette, lower your gun.
这个储物柜里没有
Whatever you're looking for
你们要找的东西
it is not in this locker.
马克穆德进来的时候 我在场
I was here when Makmoud came in.
他找了个空柜子放东西
He put his stuff in an empty one.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
你们看到的那段录像我也看了
You watched the same security footage that I did.
所以我等着看
I was just waiting to see
谁会过来找马克穆德的东西
who's gonna come and look for Makmoud's stuff.
在那里面
It's in here.
2-6-6-5-3
Two, six, six, five, three.
找到了
Bingo.
他把卫星上的数据都拷到
This is everything he copied off
他的全息板上了
the satellite onto his holoframe.
那是个病毒
That's a virus.
病毒不是卫星自带的 计算机生成的
That wasn't generated by the satellite's onboard computer.
有人安装的
Because they were planted.
马克穆德发现了病毒 没说出口就被害了
Makmoud found the virus, got killed before he could tell anyone.
我找到了 好了 看看吧
Oh, I got it. All right, here we go.
宙斯计划
Project Zeus.
这里有成千上万的风暴模拟
There are tens of thousands of storm simulations in here
而且个个是在不同的地方开始
and each one is starting in a different place.
但最后的结果一样
They all end the same way.
一场地质风暴
A geostorm.
比我们遇到过的任何灾难更严重
And unlike anything we've ever seen.
丹娜 你... 能让我们看看
Dana, can you-can you show us just uh,
从阿富汗开始的灾难模拟吗?
the simulation that begins in Afghanistan?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
好了 现在过滤掉那些
Okay, now, now filter those
让第二次故障发生在香港
so that the second malfunctions over Hong Kong.
你想要做什么?
Where are you going with this?
如果发现有人在实现
What if Cheng realized that someone was
他设计的一种可能情形?
following one of his scenarios?
就是做成“荷兰男孩”的系统出故障的样子
Making it look like a predicted pattern of malfunction.
把蓄意犯罪伪装成一系列的意外事故
Disguising a crime like a series of accidents.
可能确实是一系列的意外啊
It might actually be a series of accidents.
意外的话他们就不会杀他了
If it were, they wouldn't have killed him.
有人在把“荷兰男孩”当武器使
Someone has weaponized Dutch Boy.
视频通讯正在启动
Virtual conference initiating.
嘿
Hey.
换人了?
New face?
对 一个朋友
Yeah, yeah, a friend.
她过来帮忙隔断监控频道
She's keepin' things off the monitors, chillin',
放心吧
so, we're good.
- 明白我的暗号♥了? - 对 我明白暗号♥了
- So, you got my message? - Yeah, I got your message.
情况比我们想的更糟糕
It's uh, it's worse than we thought.
幕后黑手正在利用“荷兰男孩”攻击多个城市
Whoever's doing this is using Dutch Boy to target cities.
他们把罪行伪装成系统的故障
And they're disguising their moves as malfunctions.
而且还杀了查出这件事的人
They already killed the man who found out about this.
他们不会收手的
And I don't think they're done.
对
Yeah.
这是我一生的心血 马克斯
This is my life's work, Max.
他们曾经说这是不可能做到的
You know, they said it was impossible,
但是我们建成了
but we pulled it off.
它奏效了
And it worked
没有任何失误 一天又一天 一年又一年
perfectly, without fail day after day, year after year.
但他们拿它来干什么?
So, what do people do with it?
拿它当武器
Turn it into a gun.
我明白了
I know.
我明白了 现在还不太晚 我们可以阻止
I know. It's not too late. We can fix this
下一起事故发生 但我一个人做不到
before it happens again, but I can't do it on my own.
我需要你告诉我
I need you. I need you to tell me.
他们是怎么控制“荷兰男孩”的?
How are they controlling Dutch Boy?
- 我知道他们怎么控制的 - 怎么控制的?
- I know how they're controlling it. - How?
用病毒
A virus.
那你能阻止吗?
Well, could you stop it?
只有一个办法
There's only one way.
我们得暂时关掉“荷兰男孩”系统
We can shut down Dutch Boy temporarily.
重启可以彻底清洁系统
电影精选列表