所有人都受到了警告 但没有人在意
Everyone was warned but no one listened.
全球气温升高...
A rise in temperature...
洋流模式变化...
ocean patterns changed...
冰川融化
and ice caps melted.
他们只是简单的称呼这些为极端天气
They called it extreme weather.
但没有意识到它们究竟有多么极端
They didn't know what "extreme" was.
2019年...
In the year of 2019...
飓风...
hurricanes...
龙♥卷♥风♥...
tornadoes...
洪水...
floods...
还有干旱...
and droughts...
冲击了我们赖以生存的家园
unleashed a wave of destruction upon our planet.
它们不只是影响到了几个城镇...
We didn't just lose towns...
几个滩头
or beachfronts.
许多大城市都受到了影响
We lost entire cities.
洪水淹没了曼哈顿下城
The East River swallowed Lower Manhattan.
在马德里 仅一天内 热浪...
A heatwave killed 2 million people in Madrid...
就使得两百万人丧命
in just one day.
在那个时刻...
But in that moment...
人类已经到了生死存亡的境地...
facing our own extinction...
很明显 任何一个国家都
it became clear that no single nation
不可能独自解决气候问题
could solve this problem alone.
全世界团结在一起
The world came together as one.
我们开始了反击
And we fought back.
来自17个国家的科学家们...
Scientists from 17 countries...
由中美两国领导...
led by the U.S. and China...
他们不知疲倦的工作...
worked tirelessly...
不是为了自己的祖国...
not as representatives of their nations...
而是为了全人类的利益
but of humanity.
他们想出一个控制风暴的办法...
They found a way to neutralize the storms...
用数千颗卫星组成卫星网...
with a net of thousands of satellites...
为每一颗卫星都专门设计了针对性措施...
each deploying countermeasures...
来影响基本气象要素...
designed to impact the basic elements of weather...
气温 气压 湿度
heat, pressure, and water.
太空监测站负责对卫星网络进行监控
All overseen by the International Space Station.
这个卫星网络的名字很专业...
They gave the satellite net a technical name...
我们一般称呼它为“荷兰男孩”...
put we all came to call it "Dutch Boy"...
这个名字源自那个...
after the story of the child...
用手指堵住大坝漏洞的孩子
who plugged a dam with his finger.
“荷兰男孩”拯救了全人类
This is what saved us all.
它的建造团队的领导者...
It was built by a team led by one man...
【全 球 风 暴】
是我的父亲
my father.
华盛顿特区
- 谢谢老板 - 不用找零了
- Thanks, boss. - Keep the change.
我是杰克·罗森 我有个...
Uh, Jake Lawson. I have a...
参议院听证会在12号♥厅
Senate hearing, room 12.
好
Yeah.
你是罗森?
Lawson?
- 你是“荷兰男孩”之父吧 - 对
- You're the Dutch Boy guy, right? - Yeah.
老兄 我得跟你握握手
Man, I need to shake your hand.
好啊
Oh, okay.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 搞定
Tornado. Zap.
暴风雪 搞定
Blizzard. Zap.
雨季呢?
Monsoon?
- 搞定? - 搞定
- Zap? - Zap!
你是全人类的恩人 杰克·罗森
Everybody down here owes you, Jake Lawson.
有什么需要帮忙的 尽管开口
If you need anything, you just ask.
受命监管“荷兰男孩”的参议院委员会...
The Senate Committee assigned to oversee Dutch Boy...
现在开始听取杰克·罗森
will now hear from Jacob Lawson,
太空监测站气候系统 首席运作协调人的汇报
Climate ISS, Chief Operations Coordinator.
请记录他差不多迟到了一个小时
May the record reflect that he was nearly one hour late.
对 我非常抱歉
Yeah, sorry 'bout that, uh.
毕竟我是从太空飞回地球的
I literally had to fly in from outer space.
哦 又来了
Oh, here we go.
罗森 现在我们面临的情况很是复杂
Mr. Lawson, we find ourselves heading toward a crossroads.
你肯定也知道 根据《联♥合♥国♥28-14号♥决议》
As you know, as per UN Resolution 28-14,
美国将在三年后把“荷兰男孩”
the United States will be handing over control of Dutch Boy
系统的控制权 移交给一个国际监管委员会
to an international oversight committee in three years.
虽然这个系统明明就是我们建造的
This in spite of the fact that we actually built the thing.
抱歉 参议员 我不是故意打断您
Uh, excuse me, Senator, I-I don't wanna slow things down.
但是 您说的是“我们建造的”?
It's just the you said, "we" built it?
对 我是这么说的
Yes, indeed I did.
我清楚我做过哪些事
Because I know what I did.
我带领团队建造了整个监测站
I'm the guy that led the team that built the station.
我在那边领导了一个600人的国际团队...
I was up there with a international crew of 600 people...
团队里不全是美国人 里面的每个人我都认识 但...
not just Americans. And I know all of their faces, but...
我不记得有您
I don't remember yours.
我们有个管道工 他长得倒是有点像您
We had a-a plumber up there. He looked a little like you.
你很幽默 罗森先生
Very clever, Mr. Lawson.
没错 “荷兰男孩”是国际社会共同努力建设的
Yes, Dutch Boy was an international effort.
没错 有朝一日 会把它的控制权交给全世界
And yes, it may one day, very well belong to the world.
别说了
可在那之前 我们仍然有权掌控它的运行状况
But until it does, we have authority over its operation.
我们也有权决定你的去留
And we have authority over you.
然而你却一直在藐视权威
And you have been flouting that authority.
我... 我这里很多报告
I-I have report after report here.
说你 经常不按程序行事
"Failure to follow procedures".
而且不止一次违抗上级的命令
Numerous violations of the chain of command.
还有一次 你竟然朝一名联邦巡视员
And then, there was the incident where you punched
的脸上打了一拳
a federal inspector in the face.
好吧 您的那位联邦巡视员
Well, your federal inspector doesn't know
不知道电容器就算没接上线也是带电的
that a capacitor holds a charge even when it's disconnected.
他竟然伸手去抓那玩意儿 我救了他的命
He was grabbing for the damn thing. I saved his life.
好吧 随你怎么找借口都可以 罗森先生
You can make all the excuses you want, Mr. Lawson.
可有一件事你怎么都无法辩解
But there's one thing you cannot defend.
就是你那天根本没有征得我们的同意
And that would be the day you brought Dutch Boy online
停下 停下 闭嘴...
就擅自让“荷兰男孩”上线运行
and operational without our consent.
您知道不上线的后果吗?
And what would that have taken, Senator?
当时有一系列的风暴
There were a series of storms building
正在东南亚和北大西洋地区生成
in Southeast Asia and the North Atlantic
成千上万人可能因此丧命
that would have killed tens of thousands of people.
当时“荷兰男孩”已经就绪 我们启动它
Dutch Boy was ready. We went green.
它解决了问题 不用谢我
It works. You're welcome.
罗森先生 如果你继续这样蔑视我们的权威
Mr. Lawson, if you continue to defy our authority,
拜托 换个方式吧
“荷兰男孩”上将不会有你的位置
Dutch Boy will go on without you!
请问我说的够清楚了么?
Am I making myself clear?
明白了
Yes.
很好 还有一件事
Good. Oh, and one more thing.
为了确保各位遵守规定
To ensure compliance,
我们委员会要派一批后勤人员前往监测站
this committee will be sending up new support staff.
也就是说 等他们上去
Naturally, when they get up there,
你手下得有一部分人回家
you'll have to send some of your people home.
具体谁回家你来决定
We'll leave those choices up to you.
参议员 恕我直言
Senator, respectfully,
我的人没做错任何事情
my crew didn't do anything wrong.
不好意思 我不是在征求你的意见
Excuse me, I'm not asking for your input.
这些人背井离乡
These people left their homes,
冒着生命危险...
and their families, and risked their lives...
- 拯救这颗星球 - 本次听证会暂停
- to save this planet. - This hearing is adjourned.
我绝不会赶走他们中的任何人
I'm not cutting a single one of those people loose!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
像你这样的人就需要我这样的软柿子 为什么呢?
People like you need people like me. You know why?
因为这样你就可以抢走我们所有的功劳
So you can take credit for everything we accomplish.
然后你就可以去见你的选民们
So you can go to your constituents
- 你的政♥治♥伙伴们 - 本次听证会暂停
- and your cronies. - This meeting is adjourned.
还有你的情妇们 然后就拍着胸膛
And your mistresses. And pump out your chest
- 大声说 “嘿 看我呀” - 请坐下
- and say, "Hey, look at me!" - Sit down, please!
- 我会看着你的 - 抱歉
- Well, I'm looking, Senator. - Excuse me.
- 我们全都会看着你的 - 本次听证会暂停
- We're all looking. - This meeting is adjourned.
本次听证会暂停 谢谢
电影精选列表