See if we could turn one of the shuttles around.
希望有人能看到这个
Hopefully, someone sees us.
上帝保佑吧
Fingers crossed.
赫南德斯 你这狗家伙
Hernandez, you son of a bitch!
谢谢墨西哥人吧
Thank the Mexican.
对 来这里 对
Yes! Come here. Yes!
真是个奇迹啊
A miracle indeed.
这架穿梭机把太空监测站
The shuttle you see is bringing home
上的所有工作人员都带回家来了
all the ISS crew members who remained on the station.
嘿 杰克 我是莎拉 马克斯的未婚妻
Hi, Jake. I'm Sarah, Max's fianc.
欢迎加入我们的大家庭
Well, welcome to the family.
干得好 你们两位
Well done, well done. Both of you.
抱歉我怀疑过您 总统先生
Sorry I doubted you, Mr. President.
对 好吧 你搞错了 杰克
Yeah, well, you were wrong, Jake.
又错了
Again.
好吧 我都告诉过你都少次了?
Well, how many times do I have to tell you?
永远不要听我的
Never listen to me.
天哪 你回来就好
God, it's good to have you back.
我也觉得好
Good to be back.
六个月后
杰克 你找的地方不错
It's a nice place you got here, Jake.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你什么时候回太空?
So, when you heading back up?
- 一星期后 - 是么?
- In a week. - Yeah?
是啊 有一堆工作呢
Yeah, a lot of work left.
但我会回来的
But I'll be back.
我知道
I know.
- 好没劲啊 - 是啊 说真的 无聊透了
- This sucks. - Yeah, seriously, this is so boring.
说实话我一秒钟都忍♥不了啦
You know what? I can't do this for another second.
你为什么提议我们来钓鱼?
Why'd you make us do this in the first place?
我不知道 就重温下旧日时光
I don't know. I was tryin' to relive a moment.
旧日时光?什么旧日时光?
Moment? W-What moment?
爸爸没带我们钓过鱼
We never went fishing with Dad.
全是你编出来的
You made that whole story up.
对 但我觉得编的很好 对吧?
Yeah, but that was a good story though, huh?
这点你必须承认
You gotta admit that.
我的意思是还挺有哲理的
It had a moral and everything.
哲理?这能有什么哲理?
Moral? What moral?
你无法改变过去
You can't undo the past.
你能做的只有面对未来
All you can do is face what's ahead.
太空站重建后 美国航♥天♥局
NASA maintained the satellites while
负责卫星维修
we rebuilt the space station.
新的太空站更安全 更强大
We made it safer, made it stronger.
它现在属于全人类
It belongs to all of us now.
属于地球上的所有人们
One planet, one people.
只要我们牢记 我们同呼吸 共命运...
And as long as we remember that we share one future...
我们就能活下来
we will survive.
电影精选列表