好吧,坚持住。。。
Okay, here, hold on...
找到了,你瞧,嘿。。。
Here, look. Hey...
来。。。
Here...
听着。。。按住那里,好吗?
Look... Hold that there, okay?
- 萨拉。。。 - 阿弥陀佛!你把我吓出翔了
- Sarah... - Jesus Christ! You scared the shit out of me.
那边不远有个老旧的农家
There's an old farmhouse not too far down that way.
- 你找到人了吗? - 唔,找到了,但是他需要我们帮忙
- Did you find someone? - Well, I did but he needs our help.
啥?他需要我们帮忙是啥意思?
What? What do you mean he needs our help?
马克,他需要我们帮忙是啥意思?
Mark, what do you mean he needs our help?
我找到了一个人,他需要我们的帮助,你要一起来吗?
I found someone who needs our help.Will you come on?
我糊涂了,他需要我们帮助是啥意思?
I'm just confused.What do you mean he needs our help?
一起来,好吗?
Come on, will you?
- 你倒是给我解释一下啊 - 好吧,那房♥子里那个人,明白吧?
- Just explain what happened. - Okay. The guy in the house, yeah?
他好像,脖子上有个大伤口
He has, like, a big cut on his neck.
- 他怎么了? - 我不知道,他看起来。。。吓坏了
- What happened to him? - I don't know. He looked... freaked out.
- 那他说了什么? - 唔,他说的很少
- So what exactly did he say? - Well, he wasn't really saying much.
声音很含糊,我听不出来意思,明白吧?
He was mostly mumbling. I couldn't really make out anything he was saying, you know?
你觉得他是受惊了还是怎么了?
Do you suppose he was in shock or something?
我不知道
I don't know.
操。。。
Shit...
你狗♥日♥的♥,你狗♥日♥的♥。。。不是人
You're such a dick! You're such a...You fucking asshole...
走吧
Come on.
- 好了? - 好了
- Yep? - Yep.
怎么回事?
What?
灯之前还是开着的
The lights were on earlier.
感觉就像。。。
It's like...
门有一点锈了
The door's a bit stiff.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
马克,你在做什么啊?马克!
Mark, what are you doing? Mark!
- 等等 - 你不能。。。
- Just hold on. - You can't...
有人吗?
Hello?
- 马克! - 他受伤了,萨拉,他的脖子在流血
- Mark! - He's hurt, Sarah. His neck is bleeding.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?是我,马克
Hello? It's me, Mark.
来吧
Come on.
马克。。。
Mark...
萨拉,他需要去他♥娘♥的♥医院
Sarah, he needs to go to a fucking hospital.
你在干嘛?拜托,马克,你要干嘛?
What are you doing? Come on.Mark, what are you doing?
- 怎么了你? - 萨拉,他刚刚还在这的
- What are you doing? - Sarah, he was just right there.
- 好了,我们走吧,求你了,我们走 - 我说的是真的,他刚刚就在这
- Come on, let's go. Please, let's go. - I'm serious, he was just right here.
- 你就不能等一下吗? - 走吧,求你了,走吧!
- Will you just wait one second? - Come on, please, let's go!
- 有人吗?等一下 - 我们。。。我们走吧!
- Hello? Just wait a second. - Let's just... Let's go!
有人吗?
Hello?
把他弄走!把他弄走!
Get him off! Get him off!
- 萨拉! - 马克!
- Sarah! - Mark!
萨拉,我们走吧!
Sarah, will you come on!
走吧
Come on.
马克,这太疯狂了,我们就这样走了?马克!
Mark, this is crazy.Can we just go? Mark!
好了,走吧,我们回车上去
Okay, come on.Let's just get back to the car.
- 不是这条路 - 是这条路
- This isn't the way. - It is the way.
我十分钟前说过,不是这条路
I said it about ten minutes ago.It still isn't the way.
是这条路,你不能闭嘴吗?
This is the way, now will you shut up?
- 你知道我们迷路了! - 我们没有迷路
- You know we're lost! - We're not lost.
- 这不是我们来的那条路! - 萨拉,那是条直路,好吗?
- This isn't the way we came! - Sarah, it's a straight line, okay?
什么,难道我们刚刚20分钟都在走同一条直路吗?
What, the same straight line we've been walking in for the last twenty minutes?
- 你就不能好好走路吗? - 你就承认我们迷路了吧,马克!
- Will you keep walking? - Just admit that we're lost, Mark!
我们没有迷路!
We're not lost!
- 佛祖啊。。。 - 萨拉,我想回到车上去
- Oh, my God... - Sarah, I want to get back to the car.
嗯,好吧,你根本回不去
Yeah, well, you're not going to get back there any time soon
- 因为你走的路就是错的 - 我他妈走的是对的!
- 'cause you're not going in the right direction. - I am going in the right fucking direction!
你现在算什么?在泥沼里当老大了?
What are you now, what,the fucking king of the bloody bogs?
- 你知道你要去哪吗? - 是的,我知道我要去哪
- You know where you're bloody going? - Yes, I know where I'm going!
- 那是条他妈的直线! - 怎么样?在哪呢?
- It's a straight fucking line! - And what? And where?
- 我们之前经过这里! - 我们没有走过这条路!
- We walked here earlier on! - We didn't come this way!
- 就你懂的多,你懂的多? - 我知道我们没走过这条路!
- You know this? You know this? - I know we didn't walk this way!
噢,这他妈是你的后花♥园♥吗?你不能先过了这个槛吗?
Oh, this is your fucking back garden?Now will you get over the ridge?
- 啥? - 你不能先过了这个槛吗?
- What? - Will you walk over the fucking ridge?
萨拉,这是回到车上的正确的路,就在那边
Sarah, it's a direct line to the car.It's directly that way.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?你发的什么疯。。。你在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?Why are you taking...What are you doing?
- 你照我♥干♥嘛? - 有意思吗?
- Why are you doing that? - Is that fun? Yeah?
- 你脑子有病吧? - 我他妈想照照地上
- What is wrong with you? - Point it at the shagging ground
- 这样我才能看清楚我要往哪走! - 我♥操♥!
- so I can see where I'm going! - I was!
马克?
Mark?
马克?马克?
Mark? Mark?
马克?
Mark?
马克?
Mark?
马克!
Mark!
我们赶紧撤,萨拉,有什么东西刚刚揪住我了
Let's get out of here, Sarah.Something just grabbed me,
它拉着我不放,我们得撤了,萨拉,我们得撤了
something pulled me.We need to go, Sarah, we need to go.
我们。。。
We...
我们得撤,跟着我,我们要撤了,萨拉,起来,我们要撤了!
We need to go. Come on, we need to go.Sarah, get up, we need to go!
只管跑就是了!
Just run!
操!
Fuck!
那是什么玩意?
What's that thing?
那里有什么东西。。。那里有个人影,马克
There's something...There's something out there, Mark.
- 萨拉,我们得赶紧走 - 趴下,快趴下
- Sarah, we need to get out of here. - Get down, get down.
它站在那边高地上
It's on the fucking bank.
马克,我们回那个农舍吧
Mark, let's just get back to the farmhouse.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
1。。。
1...
2。。。
2...
3!
3!
马克,你瞧,那边!农舍在那边!
Okay, Mark, look, there!There's the house!
好吧。。。
Okay...
那逼玩意是什么啊?
What the hell was that thing?
小心你的头,小心你的头
Watch you head, watch your head.
- 好,往哪走? - 这边,来
- Okay, which way? - This way. Come on.
来啊
Come on.
好,我们走
Okay, let go.
这他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck?
操!
Fuck!
萨拉,大门!
Sarah, the door!
把门锁上!
Lock it!
马克,他害怕那个。。。
Mark, he's scared of the...
马克,快跑,快跑,马克!
Mark, run! Run, Mark!
- 马克? - 萨拉!
- Mark? - Sarah!
萨拉!
Sarah!
操!
Shit!
马克。。。
Mark...
马克?马克,拿你手♥机♥上的灯照它!
Mark? Mark, use your light on your phone!
马克,拿灯照它!马克!
Mark, use your light! Mark!
萨拉!
Sarah!
快点!
Quick!
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
我们跑到有光的楼上去!快点!
We'll get to the light upstairs!Come on!
萨拉,我不行了,不行了。。。
Sarah, I can't, I can't...
好了,这边,这边!
Okay, in here, in here!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck...
哦,操!
Oh, fu...
挺住,马克。。。
Come on, Mark...
我的腿,萨拉,我的腿,我的腿他妈的不行了。。。
My leg, Sarah, my leg,my leg, my fuckin' leg...
我的腿!我的腿。。。
My leg! My fuckin'...
哦,我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
电影精选列表