奥法利郡 爱尔兰
那日早上
咋的了?
Yes?
- 没什么 - 你这表情想表达什么?
- Nothing. - Is there some words to follow that look?
- 没事儿? - 没事儿
- No? - No.
- 没这么简单 - 就这么简单
- It's not that short. - It's short.
恐怕不是吧
It's not that short.
我们自从见面就一直很尴尬
This is how short it was when we met each other.
- 好吧,你喜欢那家伙,对吧? - 不是的
- Yeah, you loved that guy, didn't you? - It was not.
- 是的,就是这样的 - 因为我。。。
- Yes, it was. It was actually exactly like this. - 'Cause I would have...
我觉得你看起来像个犯罪分子
I would have thought that you had looked like a criminal if, if...
- 怎么会 - 如果我们见面你就那么突然的话
- I don't look like a criminal. - ...if you had it that short when we met.
我会留下的。。。在街上我会避免接触你这种发型的人的,抱歉
I would've stayed... I would've avoided you on the street with that haircut. Sorry.
你生气了,我只是想。。。内啥
You're mad. I'm just trying to make a... what,
让这趟短途旅行不那么无聊罢了
a smidge of an effort for our little getaway.
- 哦,是吗? - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
你为什么要这样做?这就像,像。。。
Why are you making such an effort? It's like...that's like, that's like something someone
有人准备提点意见之类感觉一样
would do if they were, I don't know,going to propose or something.
- 准备提点意见? - 是的
- Going to propose? - Yeah.
发型和结婚没关系的
People can get their hair cut without it leading to marriage.
你这个疯子,好了,好了,当我们讨论问题的时候
You mental-head. Come here,okay, while we're on the topic,
- 你回答问题就对了 - 嗯
- just answer this question. - Okay.
结婚,为什么要结婚?
Marriage: why?
说真的,你这提的叫问题吗?
Seriously, that's the question?
“为什么要结婚?”因为这显得两个人真心相爱
"Marriage: why?" Because it shows that two people love each other,
- 互相关心。。。 - 不,不是,不是的
- and care about each other and... - No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't.
- 。。。他们想共度余生。。。 - 不!错,不是这样的
- ...They want to spend the rest of... - No! Incorrect. It does not.
好吧,那你告诉我,婚姻对你意味着什么,马克?
Okay, so tell me, what...what does marriage mean to you, Mark?
婚姻意味着奴役,这就是婚姻,婚姻意味着枷锁,这就是婚姻
It means slavery, is what it means.It means shackles, is what it means.
它意味着回归亲族关系,可能是19世纪的玩意,这就是婚姻
It means going back to the bloody,I don't know, 1800s. That's what it means.
- 真的吗? - 当然
- Really? - Yeah.
仔细想想,好吗?每天早上醒来,选择和某个人一起呆着
Think about it, right? Waking up every day and choosing to be with somebody.
这是一种权利,可以选择自己的每一天
That is a commitment, a commitment that you can choose every day.
被。。。被法律捆绑,明白吗?被法律捆绑
Being... being legally bound to.Yeah? Legally bound to.
那,就叫奴役
That is slavery.
对,正确
Yeah. Correct.
那么,你是说你永远都不要结婚了?
So, what, are you saying that you never want to get married?
唔,我不知道,我不想说永远二字,我的意思是。。。
Well, I don't know. I don't want to say never. Well, I mean...
不会,可能不会结婚
No. Probably not.
你要沿着路一直走下去,直到丁字路口
You need to follow this road until you come to a T-junction. Yeah.
噢,嗯。。。
Aw, yeah...
啥意思?那是干嘛?
What was that? What was that?
我在向别人致意,“嗨,很高兴见到你”,我在挥手
I'm giving the man The Guns."Hello, good to see you." I'm waving.
不是那么挥的
That's not how you wave.
- 不是? - 不是
- That's not how you wave? - No.
- 你要教我怎么挥手? - 是的
- You're going to tell me how to wave? - Yeah.
这里面,是有点技巧的,全国通用手势
There's, like, a technique to it.It's, like, a country wave.
- 全国通用手势! - 全国通用手势,是的
- The Country Wave! - The Country Wave, yes.
- 有必要吗? - 这里向右转
- That's a thing? - You're going right here.
- 真的有通用手势吗? - 有通用手势
- Is there really a Country Wave? - It's a Country Wave.
就是这个国家的人都是做这样的手势
Yeah, it's like how people in the country wave to each other.
嗯,好吧,你净出洋相
Yeah, right. You're off your face.
好了,首先你的手要放在方向盘上
Okay, so you're... Basically your hand is on the steering wheel...
不要离开方向盘,只需要动一根手指
and it should never leave.It's just one finger.
- 只用一根手指,嗯,一根手指 - 一根手指?就一根?
- Just one finger, yeah. By itself. - Just one finger? By itself?
- 像这样?一根手指? - 是的
- Like that? One finger? - Yes.
好,对这些人试试
Okay, try these people.
- 食指对吧? - 食指
- Index finger? - Index finger.
- 嘿! - 看到了吗?
- Hey! - See?
真的有用!让我们跟这群人试试
It does actually work!Let's do these fellas there.
嘿!我兴头上来了
Hey! I'm on fire right now.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我学会了,我要融入进来了,他们把我当成自己人了
I'm gettin' it! I'm blending in.They're accepting me as one of their own.
我们现在对这个人试试,看着,准备好了吗?
Let's get this fella here, now.Watch. You ready?
好了,等等
Alright, hold on.
你个傻♥逼♥。。。
You fuckin'...
你知道吗?知道吗?我还有根手指为你准备的
Do you know what, actually? Do you know what?I've another one finger wave for you...
马克,不要!
Mark, don't!
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
重新规划路线。。。
Recalculating...
马克,不是这条路
Mark, this isn't the road.
- 是这条路 - 上面说的不是这条路
- It is the road. - Well, this is saying that it's not the road.
我知道,但是。。。就是这条,我现在告诉你了
I know, but... it is the road.I'm telling you now.
听着,我确切知道要去哪里
Look, I know exactly where I'm going.
- 重新规划路线。。。 - “您已偏航,正在为您重新。。。”
- Recalculating... - "Recalculating, recal..."
- 我知道怎么走,甭担心 - 好吧
- I know where it is. Don't worry. - Okay.
直走就对了
It's basically straight.
直走。。。
Straight...
- 您已偏航 - 偏航了
- Recalculating... - Recalculating again.
你就。。。把它扔了吧
Just... put that thing in the bin.
好吧,这儿不是。。。掉头吧
Okay, this isn't... Turn around.
让我想想
Give me a minute.
哦,操!
Oh, fu...!
操♥你♥妈♥
For fuck's sake.
马克,可能是陷进去了,轮子只能空转
Mark, it's properly stuck.There's, like, it's... spinning around.
马克,停下,这样不行!你会把车弄坏的
Mark, stop! You can't!You're going to wreck the car.
- 好吧 - 那有个大坑
- Fine. - There's a massive hole there.
好吧,听着。。。
Okay, look...
我要出去推车子,好吗?你稍微退一点,明白吗?
I'm going to get out and push, yeah?You reverse just a little bit. Okay?
嗯,好
Yep, okay.
我日,这他妈的。。。
Geez, this fuckin'...
这是个大水坑。。。我想我们只能在这呆着了
It's a massive fucking puddle...I think we should just stay here.
- 这地方挺可爱的 - 噢,你脑子秀逗了!
- This is a lovely spot. - Oh, you're hilarious!
- 准备好了吗? - 嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 准备好了
- You ready? - I'm ready.
走你!
Go!
马克。。。
Mark...
操
Shit.
听着,把我手♥机♥给我好吗?
Here, hand me up my phone, will you?
我给我老爸打电♥话♥
I'll just ring my dad.
- 你不能给他打电♥话♥! - 没关系的,他知道该怎么办
- You're not ringing your dad! - It's fine. He'll know what to do.
你不能给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥,如果要打,打给4S店吧
You're not ringing your dad.Call AA, if you're calling anybody.
- 上面有信♥号♥♥吗? - 没有
- Have you a signal on that? - No.
好吧。。。换个计划
Okay... New plan.
什么计划?
What's the plan?
我要去找户人家
I'm going to go find a house.
- 好,我跟你一起去。。。 - 不,不,不,不
- Okay, I'll go with you... - No, no, no, no.
我去找
I'm going to go find a house.
你待在车上
You stay with the car.
如果,有车经过,看看能做点什么,比如弄个牵引绳之类的
If, like, a car comes, see if you can get,like, a tow rope or whatever.
好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
- 那我就待在车里? - 待在车里
- So, just stay with the car? - Stay with the car.
待在车里。。。
Stay with the car...
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿,请问,这有人在家吗?
Hey, is there anybody...Is there anybody home here?
有人吗?
Hello?
我的车陷在路上了,有人在家吗?
I just have a car stuck up the road there.Is there anybody here?
有人吗?
Hello?
家里有人没?
Is there anybody here?
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿,嘿,抱歉。。。
Hey, hey, sorry...
我的车陷进了大路的泥坑里
My car is just stuck in mud up the road there.
喔,你怎么了?
Whoa, are you...?
过来
Come here.
坐下吧
Sit down.
嘿,抱歉,听我说,嘿,你。。。
Hey, sorry, listen. Hey, are you...
你的脖子怎么了?
What happened to your neck?
电影精选列表