嫌犯正在朝南逃窜 在Thistle大街6号♥
Suspects heading south, towards 6th and Thistle.
快点
Come on, run! That's it.
快点 快跑 切尔斯
Go, baby! Go! Chelsea!
所有人都到车里 快点
Everybody get in the car! Come on, come on!
我们还有40秒 快点到达绿色♥区♥域
We got 40 seconds to get back to the green zone!
谁还在车里
Who's the broad in the car?
-快点去绿色♥区♥域 -然后呢
-Get to the green zone! -What's going on?
快点 切尔斯 别说话了 赶紧开车
Go! Chelsea, stop talking and just drive!
快点
Come on, let's go!
开快一点 宝贝 快点
Drive faster, baby. You gotta drive faster!
为啥大家都吵我喊叫啊
Why is everyone yelling at me, Ryan?
开车就行
Just drive!
你开车就行 傻屌♥
Just drive, stupid-ass!
我尽力啊
I'm doing the best that l can!
-我们都靠你了 -我们死定了
-You are all out of your minds! -We're dead!
脖子上的那个是什么
What's up with the collars, guys?
如果选手们在20秒内都没有到达绿色♥区♥域
If the boys don't make it back into the green zone within 20 seconds...
估计车里将会血肉模糊
...there's going to be one hell of a mess to clean up in that car.
-我爱你 -你要做什么
-l love you. -What are you doing?
对不起 我爱你 你必须要离开了
I'm sorry, I love you. You gotta go!
你要干什么 别这样莱恩
What's wrong with--? Ryan, stop it! Ryan!
别这样
Stop it!
选手们成功通过了绿色♥区♥域
The boys made it to the green zone...
在最后1秒钟 多么惊险
...with one second to spare. What a rush.
-我的天 我们做到了 -是啊 我们做到了
-Oh, my God. We made it. -We made it!
-我们做到了 我们还活着 -我们做到了
-We did it! We're alive! -We made it.
-你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了 -我爱你 切尔斯
-What the hell is the matter with you? -l love you, Chelsea!
我们也爱你 切尔斯
We love you, Chelsea!
-你太牛逼了 -我开车一级棒
-You're so amazing. -And I'm a great driver.
-告诉她她开车最屌♥了 -你真屌♥ 切尔斯
-Tell her she's a great driver. -Best driver, Chelsea!
世界第一
Best driver in the world.
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
现在我们回到比赛 先生们
And we're back to the races, gentlemen.
现在赌局里有超过7000万美元了
Wow, there's over $70 million in the pot right now.
我们来看看数据表
Let's look at the board.
在黄色的扫瞄器上 芬奇是1赔2
Best bet to the yellow scanner, Finch to win at 2-to-1 .
莱恩是1赔4 伟斯特是1赔4
Ryan to place at 4-to-1 and West to finish third at 4-to-1 .
然后赌斐博和托克死
With odds-on favorites Freebo and Turk to die.
请下注黄色的扫瞄器
Place all yellow scanner side bets now!
快点下注
Side bet, side bet. l play the
给我买♥♥IFR工业的一半股票
Buy a half-million shares of IFR Industries--Hold.
思泰茜 给我加300万在赖安死上
Stacey, add 3 million on Ryan to die here.
我要把钱放在嘴里
I will put my money where my mouth is.
思泰茜 给我加三倍到黄色扫瞄器
Stacey, triple all of my bets to the yellow scanner.
芬奇是第一 莱恩第二 伟斯特第三 托克死亡
Finch first, Ryan second, West third. Turk, dead.
我要在我的赌注基础上加三倍 思泰茜
I triple all my bets too, Stacey.
-我♥操♥ 我跟 也给我三倍 -压莱恩和芬奇
-The fuck. I'm in too. Trip it. -Ryan, Finch
斐博赢 芬奇等着吧 伟斯特会死的
Freebo win, Finch show, Ryan place, West dead.
你傻屌♥啊 斐博
Bada Bing, you nuts? Freebo?
什么 帕奇诺 德尼罗 斐博
What? Pacino, De Niro, Freebo.
都是字母O结尾的
Name ends in an O. He's gotta be good.
哦 哦 好吧
Oh, oh, oh. Okay.
我看到了 你们又回到游戏中了
I see you're back on course, freerunners.
如果我不相信你们了 你们早就死了
I'd be lying if l said I wasn't rooting for you.
那当然
Of course you are.
要是没有角斗士的罗马♥会♥是什么样子啊
What the hell is Rome without its gladiators?
-那是谁 -不是谁 切尔斯
-Who's that? -No one, Chelsea.
切尔斯
Chelsea?
啊 多么甜蜜啊 莱恩
Ah. Exquisite taste, Ryan.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut your goddamn mouth!
你们今天给我们带来了非常棒的表演 很不错
It's quite a show you're giving us today, boys. It will very good.
很庆幸我们给你带来了表演 傻♥逼♥
Glad we could make this exciting for you, asshole!
是啊 真有趣 傻屌♥
Yeah. Very exciting, Turk. Shit.
现在 看看我的表
Now, by my clock...
你现在还剩24分钟的时间去下一个扫瞄器上
...you have just under 24 minutes to make the next two scanners.
-我们怎么能做到啊 -我们要去里斯的体育场馆里
-We'll never make it! -Gotta get to Reese's gym!
-我们要去拿黄旗 -我们要去找里斯 右转
-Get to the yellow flag! -Gotta find Reese. Turn right!
-左转 -右转 我们要找里斯
-Turn left. -Go right. We're going to Reese's gym.
-水塔在左边 -右转
-Water tower is left. -Take a right.
-到底去哪里 -右转
-Who was that? Which way? -Right!
-左转 -右转
-Left! -Right!
再见了 傻屌♥ 芬奇
Goodbye, losers. Finch, Finch!
芬奇 你个傻屌♥
Finch! You son of a bitch!
快停车 我们要停下车
Stop the car! We gotta stop the car!
如果他继续比赛的话
If he's racing.... Stop the car!
我们就死定了
No, we gotta find Reese!
他要是到达了最后一个扫瞄器那 我们就死定了
He makes it to the last scanner, that's it, we're dead!
切尔斯 停车
Chelsea. Stop the car.
快点啊 伟斯特 我全靠你了
Come on, West, baby! Come on! My money's on you!
怎么了 我们这一切都要结束了吗
What's going on? We lost everything.
很抱歉 但是在最后的24分钟里
And I'm sorry, but in 24 minutes,
我们要是不到那里 脖子就会爆♥炸♥
this thing around my neck explodes.
那可就一切都结束了
That'll be everything.
-所以你才要把我推出车去 -是啊
-That's why you tried to throw me out. -Yes.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
把这个给迈尔斯发去 告诉他找到这个logo
Send this to Myles. Tell him to run a search of that logo.
这个公♥司♥的CEO 地点
The company it belongs to, CEO, location...
一切有关的信息 找到那个幕后的老大
...anything he can find that relates to this guy.
他们叫他法兰克先生
He calls himself Mr. Frank.
-你要去哪里 -我要离开了
-Where are you going? -Gotta go!
我要继续比赛了 不然我就死定了
I gotta get back in the race or I'm dead!
我来带你去那 我们走
I'll take you there. Let's go.
芬奇已经到达了第一个地方
Finch's bold move launches him into first place.
伟斯特紧随其后
There's West sprinting into second.
快点快点
Go, go, go!
快点 托克
Come on, Turk. Go, Turk. Go, Turk!
很好斐博 快点来
Here we go, Freebo, baby. Come on, come on. Bada-bing.
快点啊
Come on! Let's go. Come on, baby.
托克和斐博正在抄近路
Turk and Freebo are trying a shortcut through the mall.
快点 我们要快点 我们现在说的速度阿
Here we go, here we go. Now we're talking.
快点啊 我们要速度
Come on. Let's go. Here we go, guys.
快点啊 斐博
Come on, Freebo.
快点呀
Let's go! Let's go!
我的人呢 我的人在哪里
Where's my man? Where the bloody hell is my man?
速度啊 快点阿
Come on. Come on!
我们要继续啊
We're back in it, we're back in it. Come on, Freebo!
你就在他后面
You're right behind him. Buddy, let's go!
-我在后面等你 -走吧 莱恩
-I will meet you back at my place. -Go, Ryan!
给我找找摄像头 我的人在哪里 啊 在那里
Get that camera inside. I wanna see my guy. There he is.
你必须要赢啊
You're gonna win this. You have to win, I expect you to win.
加油加油
Hustle, hustle.
Freebo 你的领子
Freebo. Your--Your collar.
快点啊
Get back there. Get back!
他领子怎么了
What happened to his collar?
他怎么了
He's ticking. He's ticking.
斐博的设备短路了
Freebo's collar short-circuits.
-再见了斐博 我们会想念你的 -不
-Goodbye, Freebo. We'll miss you. -No!
-再见了 祝你好运 -斐博
-Good luck, Turk. -Freebo!
哦
Oh!
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid, orange-sweatshirted...
我♥操♥
...goddamn motherfucker!
我是个银行家 你应该听我的
I'm a banker, Jersey. Should've listened to me.
银行家 傻♥逼♥
Bankers? Always certain, seldom right.
给我再加100万
Add 10 million on round for yellow scanner.
我说了 再加钱
I reckon your guy's only got one gear...
他们就像意大利的坦克一样
...somewhat resembling an Italian tank:
牛逼
Reverse.
我要法兰克先生的选手
I'll take Mr. Frank's boy,
芬奇现在会死到这里 我压140万
Finch'll die here, 14 million. I'm in now.
140万跟那个傻♥逼♥
Fourteen million against that bet, Jersey.