很好 这个城市里有3个旗子 将有8场比赛
Okay. There's three flags, eight races.
在这满是地铁的城市里会有个最优秀的跑酷者
The best freerunners in the city of Metro.
首先获得了3面旗子的赛跑者将会赢得比赛
The one who captures all three flags, any way he can, wins.
他有6英尺 他似乎在飞翔 摔倒了
He's 6 feet. He's flying, he's flipping.
现在是4对1了
Speed-demon mayhem. Odds to win, 4-to-1 .
他是莱恩
Ryan.
5英尺高 基德 艾维斯
Five feet, 2 inches of rabbit-quick reflexes. Kid Elvis.
米奇 5英尺高 非常有实力的跑酷选手
Mitch, 5 foot 8 inches of smash-mouth racing excitement.
他的跳跃像喷气式飞机一样 他是戴克斯
He's known for his jet-propelled jumps. Decks.
托克 5英尺高 无法阻挡的选手
At 5 foot 8, 163, an unstoppable force, Turk.
这个选手 是上个月赢得4场比赛的跑酷者伟斯特
A precision jumper with four wins in the last month, it's West.
打赌 这一定是非常刺♥激♥的比赛
Bet now. Don't be slow, as they race at 3.
斐博 是一个新手
Freebo, the newest runner to the pack.
1场获胜
One win, odds 17-to-1 .
月共赢的7场
With seven wins this month...
让我们用一个词来形容 那就是残酷
...one word to describe him: relentless.
芬奇 芬奇 芬奇
Finch. Finch. Finch.
现在开始比赛
All bets in, the race is on.
你最好来看看 莱恩已经拿到了两面旗子了
You gotta see this. Ryan got the first two flags.
迈尔斯我只是希望他能顺利 你只要告诉我他顺利就行
Myles, I just want him to be okay. Just tell me Ryan's okay.
-他现在在什么位置 -他抄近路了
-Where is he? -He took a shortcut.
哇哦 帽子不错
Whoo! Nice hat.
哇哦
Whoa! Oh!
我的天 芬奇拿到了最后一个旗子
My God! Finch got the last flag.
我知道 基德 艾维斯 我看到了
I know, Kid Elvis. I was there.
米奇你个傻屌♥ 来抢啊
Mitch the bitch. Come and get it.
-过来站在我后面 伙计 -你别想得逞
Right behind you, man. Ain't gonna make it.
我要去看看
I'm going over there.
-太棒了 -哈哈
Way to go, Finch! There you go, son.
现在 冠军诞生了
Now, there's a champion.
-这个狗养的 -他狗屎运
-Crazy son of a bitch. -He got lucky.
-你差点被他弄死了 -怎么了
-That could've killed you. -What happened?
-芬奇是冠军了 -是啊
-Finch happened. -This is a champion.
一个名副其实的冠军 芬奇
A true champion. The winner, Finch!
估计会很有趣吧
This is gonna be fun.
明天的计划
That satellite feed for tomorrow's launch...
已经开始了 法兰克先生
...is online, Mr. Frank.
谢谢 贾哥
Thank you, Jacque.
-你确实做到了 对吧 -你做到了 孩子
-Any way you can, right? -Any way you can, kid. You're right.
-因为你教我的嘛 -是啊 为什么 有什么问题
-That's what you're teaching them? -Yeah, why? What's the problem?
-你一定感到很骄傲 -是呀
-You must be real proud. -l am. Look at him.
看着他 你怎么了
Look at him. What's the matter with you?
莱恩
Ryan.
-你表现的不错 -如你所说
-Hell of a race. -lf you say so.
听着 别泄气 行吗
Look. Just keep at it, okay?
我知道 明天还有一场比赛
Yeah, l know. Tomorrow, right?
是的 总会有的
Yeah. There's always tomorrow.
将来这傻屌♥就没有这么幸运了
Not the way that son of a bitch runs.
别担心 这都已经过去了 没事的
Don't worry about him. That's history. Come here.
去看看医生 好好休息
Get yourself off to a doctor. Have him give you the once-over.
-就这些 -不 这个仅仅是看医生
-That's it? -No, that's just for the doctor.
今晚就给你剩下的钱
You'll get the rest tonight, hey?
你今天的这个比赛赚了多少钱啊
How much you make on the race today, Reese?
明天还会有的
There's always tomorrow, kid.
别忘了 还有将来呢
Don't you ever forget that. There's always tomorrow.
大家快跑吧 快跑
Everybody move! Get out! Get out!
跟我走
Let's go, baby. Let's go, let's go!
里斯我还是没明白
Reese, baby, I still don't get it.
好吧 多洛雷斯
Okay, Dolores.
我来告诉你一点
I'm gonna explain this to you one last time.
在每一场比赛的开始 有3面旗子
At the beginning of every race, there's three bandanas.
一个绿色的 一个黄色的 还有一个红色的
A green one, a yellow one and a red one.
哪个能拿到三面旗子的选手
The kid that brings in all three bandanas...
将会赢得奖金
...any way he can, wins the money.
但是他们可以自己给自己下赌注
But they can bet on themselves and fix the race.
我已经告诉他们了 如果有谁敢自己下赌注
I told them I'd break the legs of any freerunner...
我就打断他的腿
...that bet on the races.
是啊 但是我是在手♥机♥上看的不是这样
Yeah, but I'm watching it on my phone.
那是因为我们在每一个房♥屋上都安装了摄像头
That's because we put cameras on all the roofs.
还有在每一位选手身上都安装了蓝牙摄像头
And we attach Bluetooth cameras to all the runners.
然后选手们就不能随便乱来了 这是我想出来的点子
And the kids eat that shit up. Then l had this idea.
把这些都放到网上 让他们彼此竞争
Put it online and make the kids run against each other.
然后 砰
And boom, baby.
他们就像烈火一样拚命
It takes off like wildfire.
我的天 我竟然都告诉你了
Genius. Wouldn't you say, princess?
-来让我抱一下 -来了
-You coming in for a cuddle? Hey, baby
等等 你能稍微往右边点吗
Oh, wait. Can you shift to the right a little bit?
-嗯 -哦 刚好
-Uh-huh. -All right. Hold on.
很好
All right. Okay.
我们应该来点冰镇草毒
Maybe we should be icing those bruises.
不了 我还不想吃
Nah, I'm fine.
我们就躺在这里 享受阳光吧
Let's just lay here and enjoy paradise.
是不是闻到一股难闻的气昧
Smell that salt air?
你是说污染吗
You mean the pollution?
是啊 给了我们一个难忘的日落
Which gives us these amazing sunsets.
你知道的 我们过去经常说要搬到海边住的
You know, we used to talk about moving closer to the ocean.
可是呢
What happened?
是生活改变了
Life happened.
我要准备上班了
I've got to get ready for work, baby.
你今晚是坐♥台♥还是唱歌♥呢
Are you bartending or singing tonight?
唱歌♥吧 你来吗
Singing. Can you come by?
嗯 我要去趟医院了 去看看外公
Yeah, I'm gonna work at the hospital and see my gramps for a bit.
-然后去找你 -好吧 我9点到
-I'll come by after. -Okay. I'm on at 9.
-我可能会晚点去 -无所谓
-I will catch a later set? -Whatever.
你想什么时候来就什么时候来
If that's your plan, that's your plan.
里斯 里斯
Reese. Reese.
你可曾经是一个领导人物
You used to be one of the leading heavyweight contenders of the world.
是制定比赛规则的人物
Entrenched with the game of life.
现在 你为我工作
And now you work for me.
你来点点吧
Count it if you want.
不了 法兰克先生 我相信你
No, Mr. Frank. It's fine. l trust you.
我们应该离开这里
I gotta get us out of here.
我 切尔斯 还有我的外公
Me, Chelsea, my gramps.
把他从医院里接出来
Get him out of that pit of a hospital.
然后我们搬到海边 把船修好
Get us to the coast. Fix the boat up.
我♥操♥ 我真矬
Man, I am so damn broke.
不能在比赛中下赌注 不能在自己身上下赌注
Can't bet on the races, can't bet on myself.
等会
Wait a minute.
我不知道伙计 难道里斯没说他要弄死你吗
I don't know. Didn't Reese say he'd kill you...
你竟然给自己下赌注
...you place a bet on yourself?
是呀 前提是我给自己下赌注
Yeah, if l bet on the race.
但是...
lf I bet on the race. But...
如果我把自己的钱都给你
...what if I deposit all of my money into your account?
然后你来下赌注呢
Then you could place a bet, right?
是啊 伙计
Yeah. Yeah, dude.
继续 没问题的
Say the word. Done.
伙计 你在做什么
Dude, what the hell are you doing?
我在入侵政♥府♥的一个
Dude, I'm hacking into the government's...
关于软体的实验项目
...experimental software programs, all right?
他们计划了未来200年的软体发展
They have the next 200 years of software ready to go.
来看看这个
Check this out, look.
他们这样明显就是耍我们
It's these damn conglomerates that just parcel it out to us...
-是耍我们 -我上班要迟到了
-...like cheese. -I am late for work.
-我们在网络世界里就像老鼠一样 -我要走了 好运
-We're just rats in their cyber maze. -Gotta go. Good luck.
我回头联♥系♥你
I'll tell you later.
你还好吗 外公
Would you hold still, Gramps?
还好吗 我的天 你可以在我的脖子上放了一个剃刀
Hold still? For chrissake, you're holding a straight razor to my neck.
我要怎么办
Where am l gonna go?
你知道吗 如果你不说话的话 会很顺利的
If you stopped talking, I'd probably be finished by now.
我要躺下来放松休息
You know, I wanna lay down and relax.