自己看看 怎么样
Check that out. What do you think?
还不错 刮的挺干净的
It's not bad. Smooth.
你做的不错啊孩子
Did a good job, kid.
但是你自己却不顺利吧
Well, you didn't make it easy, now, did you?
没那么简单的事情
Nothing great came from easy.
除了和小妞做♥爱♥
Except great sex from easy women.
我就知道你会这么想
How'd l know you were gonna go somewhere dirty like that?
看到了吧 你自己也这么想的
It shows. There's a little sign up here that says dirty.
好吧 你晚上想看什么电视节目
All right. What do you wanna watch on TV right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们就这样坐在这里聊一会吧
Let's sit here and just talk to each other for a little bit.
好吧 有什么要说的
Okay. Anything in particular?
我不知道 把电视打开吧
I don't know. Turn on the goddamn TV again.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我今早一直在看这些照片
I was looking at those pictures earlier today.
你在我的房♥间里看了一早上
You spend all your break time in my room?
啥 你是来监视我的吗
What, do you come in here and look at everything?
有时候吧 你还记得那一天吗
Sometimes. Remember that day?
擦 当然记得 而且非常清楚
Hell, I remember it well.
你老爹有3个下属集团公♥司♥
Your dad caught three groupers.
那是个奇迹啊 有趣
It was a miracle. Funny.
很帅的小伙子 和你一样
Handsome kid just like you.
但是摔了
He fell off the same pot.
老天知道那东西从什么地方来
God only knows where we got it from, hey?
孩子 有时候癫蛤♥蟆♥想和天鹅在一起...
You know, sometimes, kid, a toad and a swan get together...
然后做一些特别的事情
...and make something pretty special.
你在说什么 你可不是癫蛤♥蟆♥
What are you talking about? You're not a toad.
我不是在说自己 我是在说你外婆
I wasn't thinking about me, I was talking about Grandma.
不 没关系 她没什么
No, that's okay. She was down with that.
她了解的 我们经常开玩笑
She understood. We kidded a lot. Yeah, she did.
那么 关于那艘破船呢 在什么地方
So, what about that boat? Where is it?
还是在那里 干船坞
Still there. Dry dock.
是啊 现在那船已经破的不成样子了
Yeah, the boat's all eaten up by now anyway.
老鼠 臭虫 什么都在里面
Rats and termites and muskrats, whatever eats wood.
-但是它还在那里 -是的
-But it's there? -Yeah, it's still there.
我敢说我能修好它
I bet l could fix it, Gramps.
我知道你能的 孩子
I know you could, kiddo.
任何事情你都能做到的
You can be good at anything you want.
我只是不喜欢你在这里工作
I just don't like you working here.
受够了那些女人们的指指点点
Enough of this male bonding thing.
你想看电视吗 看比赛吗
You wanna watch some TV? You wanna watch the game?
好吧 打开吧
Yeah, put the game on.
女士们先生们 请再次
Ladies and gentlemen, another round of applause...
为切尔斯鼓掌 为小野猫凯特俱乐部鼓掌
...for Kitty Kat Club's own Chelsea.
你来做什么 我是来找我女朋友
Come on. Just here to pick up my girl.
老板说不许
Boss said no.
-他人不错 欧迪 -他个幼稚的孩子
-He's a good man, Dedee. -He's a good kid...
但是没人能像他一样成熟 这才是原因切尔斯
...but none of them are men, and that's the problem, Chelsea.
我是说伟斯特他是...
I mean, West is, um...
哦 我去 我可不想说他在床上有多棒了
Oh, my God. I don't even wanna tell you how good he is in bed.
但是 我会考虑他吗
But do l think for a second it's serious with him?
-为什么不呢 切尔斯
-Why not? -Chelsea.
他们是跑酷者
They're freerunners.
是那种你想把他带回去见老爸的人的类型
Just the kind of guy you wanna bring home to meet the P's.
老爹 这位是伟斯特
Dad, this is West.
你好伟斯特 你想做什么
Hey, West. What do you do?
呃 伙计 我想参加那个傻屌♥的聚会
Well, dude, l like to climb shit, party...
然后让朋友们都给我喝采
...and beat the crap out of my friends.
乐队在外面都准备好了 就在等你了
The band is out there waiting for you.
你们还要我每次都提醒你时间吗
I gotta tell you this every goddamn time?
抱歉 莫里斯
Sorry, Morris.
记住我刚才说的 切尔斯
I'm just saying, Chelse.
给我速度点杜迪
Break a leg, Dedee.
给我表现好点
On second thought, break them both.
她说了什么
What is she just saying?
-你想干嘛 莫里斯 -喂 喂 喂
-What do you want, Morris? -Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow.
好吧 难道我们的关系现在处理得不好吗
Okay. Is that where our relationship is right now?
我们之间没关系 莫里斯
There is no relationship, Morris.
以前没有 以后更没有
Never has been, never will be.
你再敢碰我一下 你就别想要你的双手
Touch me one more time and you're gonna lose the hands.
-你就是个骚货 -你就是个变♥态♥
-You're such a tease. -You're such a pervert!
啊哈哈 你还很骄傲嘛
Ha-ha. And proud of it.
来啊 来打我啊
Come on, baby. Let's do it.
少碰我
Stay away from me!
-来啊 -放开她
-Come on! -Let her go!
你♥他♥妈♥的做什么 莫里斯
What the fuck, Morris?
你被解雇了 滚蛋
You're fired!
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the cops.
那人就是一个傻屌♥
That guy's a jerk.
我知道
I know.
可能这一切
Maybe this all happened...
都是我们要经历的
...as part of some bigger, cosmic master plan.
我们还要经历什么呢
And what is this bigger, cosmic master plan?
我路上再告诉你 跟我走
I'll tell you on the way. Come on, let's go.
那是一个疯狂的计划 莱恩
That's a crazy plan, Ryan.
你想让我别比赛了 然后让我离开这个城市 对吗
You want me to stop racing and you want to get out of the city.
这是我们的唯一机会
This is our chance.
但是你说过里斯会打断你的腿
But you said Reese would break the legs...
如果你们自己给自己下注
...of any freerunner who bets on themselves.
所以迈尔斯才帮忙
That's where Myles comes in.
哦 你原来找了你弟弟来帮忙
Oh, so you got my stepbrother involved.
我所知道的就是当今天比赛结束后
All I know is after the race today...
我们不得不改变些什么
...something just clicked.
-是啊 我们叫它震撼 -不 是出乎意料
-Yeah, it's called a concussion. -No, it was a revelation.
没开玩笑 我确实受够了
Seriously, I've had enough of this.
是时候我们来实现自己的梦想 然后离开这里了
It's time we make our dreams come true and get out of this place.
这样很危险的
It's dangerous.
我们在什么鬼地方呢
Where the hell are we?
里斯让我们去参加那个聚会
Reese is throwing a party for us around the corner.
应该是一个很多跑酷者参加的聚会
It's supposed to be for all the freerunners.
有可能是我们离开的比赛
But it could be our going-away party, right?
是吗
Right?
我是对的 对吗
I'm right, right?
聚会在哪
Where is the party?
就在前面街角
It's around the corner.
贝贝 我们今晚放松一下吧
Baby, let's just have fun tonight, okay?
让我们为明天的比赛好好准备吧
Last race tomorrow, boys.
把他们都灌醉
Get them down. Yeah, drink up, drink up.
莱恩 你问我一次赚多少钱对吗
Ryan, you asked me how much money l made, right?
-我们来聊聊 -好吧
-Let's have a talk. -Okay.
如果让我知道你在周围
If l hear that you've been running around...
四处给别人乱说我怎么对你
...blabbing your mouth off about what I'm doing to anybody--
怎么对任何人 包括跑酷迷 跑酷者
And l mean anybody, the fans, the freerunners.
我会在你的心脏上捅一个窟窿
--I am gonna punch a hole in your heart.
你听清楚了么
Do I make myself clear?
看着我 你听清楚了么
Look at me. Do I make myself clear?
相当清楚
Crystal.
-很好 -你们玩的不错吗
-Good. -Are you guys having fun...
我们总是玩的很愉快
We're always having fun, sweetheart.
干杯
Cheers.
看看你 多像一幅画
Look at you. Ain't you a picture?
你知道我们之前有说过关于回到伦敦的事情
You know we have a saying back in London...
像这样的一个人
...for somebody who gets a prize like this?
你肯定会做到的 孩子 对吗
You've absolutely rung the bell, son. All right?
对她好点 她可是冠军哦
Be nice to her. She's a winner. All right.
记得我对你说过的话 走吧
Remember what I said to you. Come, baby, let's go.
还有 记得 明天会更好 再见
Hey, there's always tomorrow. See you.
我一点都不喜欢那人 怎么了
I don't like that guy. What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿 我知道 告诉我怎么了
Hey, I know you. What's wrong?