something that youcan just ooze and drip
一些你可以创造性地渗透
creatively onto the canvas.
到画布上的东西
-Yeah, if it was that easy.
是啊 如果有那么简单的话
-Well, you know,you can't force it.
你不能强迫他
Sooner or later,something will come along,
迟早会有事情发生
and hit you right in the face.
正好打在你的脸上
-I need to finish thispainting for this guy.
我得给这家伙完成这幅画
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道该怎么办
-Well, you know, at leastwhen you're done with that,
你知道至少等你做完了
you'll be free to get thosecreative juices flowing again.
你就可以让这些分泌液再次流动了
-Yeah, well, talk to you later.
好吧 回头再聊
Okay, bye,
好的再见
-Well, let's begin, shall we?
我们开始吧
-What do you think?
你觉得呢
-Let's have a look.
让我们看看
I do like your renditionof the cherry apple.
我很喜欢你对樱桃苹果的翻译
It's very cartoonistic,and derivative, as it were.
它非常卡♥通♥化 可以说是衍生的
What is thistextural abomination?
什么是文化憎恶
Emit this negative energy,
释放出这种负能量
I mean it clasheswith the very essence
我的意思是 它与樱桃
of the cherry apple.
苹果的精华发生了冲突
The reds are good.
红酒不错
With furtherexamination, is not-
经进一步检验 不是-
-Hello?
喂
Hey, how are you?
你好吗
Hey good.
嘿 很好
How are you?
近来可好
I'm doing so good.
我过得很好
Oh yeah?
是吗
I guess you finally foundsome inspiration, huh?
我猜你终于找到灵感了 是吧
Yeah, I founda new medium to work with.
是的 我找到了一个新的工具
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, from what I've seen,those pictures you sent me,
就我所见你发给我的那些照片
you know, your newstuff, it's exciting.
你知道 你的新东西 很令人兴奋
-I know, right?
我知道 对吧
-Yeah.
是啊
If there's any wayI can help you out,
如果有什么办法我可以帮你
just let me know, thisstuff's really great.
让我知道 这东西真的很棒
-Right, I don't know.
对 我不知道
-Well listen, I'vealways enjoyed your art.
我一直很喜欢你的作品
You know, this newthing that you found
你发现的这个新
has unleashed this potential
东西释放了你一
that I know you'vealways had all along,
直拥有的潜能
and I want to be a part of that,
我想成为其中的一员
so if there's anything,
所以如果有什么事
anything, that I can doto help, just let me know.
有什么我能帮忙的尽管告诉我
-That's all right.
没关系
There's a really bigproject I'm doing.
我正在做一个很大的项目
-Well?
怎么样
-Wow, I mean these areeven better in person.
哇 我的意思是这些本人甚至更好
-I know.
我知道
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
-This one's amazing.
这个太棒了
I mean, it's got these shapes,and this chaotic energy.
我的意思是 它有这些形状 这种混沌的能量
I mean it's really fascinating.
我的意思是这真的很吸引人
-What do you thinkabout the reds?
你觉得红色怎么样
-The reds are so vivid.
红色是如此的鲜艳
Whatever this new medium is,
不管这种新媒介是什么
I hope it's not in short supply.
我希望它不是供不应求
-Not tonight.
今晚不行
-What the fuck?
搞什么
Oh man.
天啊
I've seen some sorrysights in my day,
我这辈子见过不少可悲的景象
but you pal,
但是你 伙计
you take the cake.
你是最棒的
You smoke?
你抽烟吗
Huh?
什么
You talk? You even talk?
你是哑巴吗 你会说话吗
You got a name?
你有名字吗
Fuck it.
去他的
I'm Jonesy fuckin' Smith.
我是他妈的琼斯 · 史密斯
And I'll tell you what,
我告诉你
because old Jonesyfeels sorry for you,
因为琼斯老头同情你
here.
给你
Well look, go get yourselfa couple of broads,
听着 去找几个女人
because you looklike you need it.
因为你看起来很需要
And believe me,
相信我
with your looks,
以你的长相
you sure as shit ain'tpulling any pussy in.
你肯定没操过多少女人
Now me?
而我呢
I got me plenty of broads,
我有很多女人
and I tell you what brother,
而且我告诉你 兄弟
I have seen it all.
我什么都见过了
I got stories to tell you,
我有故事要告诉你
I got fuckin'stories to tell you,
我有他妈的故事要告诉你
that you ain'tnever gonna believe,
你绝对不会相信
not in a fuckin' million years.
一百万年也不会相信
I've been tosseddown a fire escape.
我曾经从防火梯下去过
I've been thrown down afuckin' elevator shaft.
我被扔下了该死的电梯井
I played the fuckin' MinuteWaltz in fuckin' 58 seconds.
我在他妈的58秒内弹完了该死的一分钟华尔兹
I made toilet hoochin kindergarten.
我在幼儿园上过厕所
But you know, you're in a pinch,
但你知道 你是在一个夹缝中
you know you're in a pinch,
你知道你是在一个紧要关头
when you gotta light a stovewith a fuckin' hairdryer.
当你要用该死的吹风机来点燃炉子的时候
And let me tellyou, it can be done,
让我告诉你 这是可以做到的
because old Jonesyfuckin' Smith did it,
因为他妈的琼斯史密斯做到了
and I lived to tell the tale.
而且我还活到了现在 告诉大家这个故事
You fuckin' numb nuts.
你这该死的麻木不仁的家伙
Where the fuck-
他妈的在哪儿