Cookingwith Jennii Caroline.
烹饪与Jennii Caroline
Coming soon fromSinister Studios.
即将从Sinister工作室推出
-Hi, Carl Butler here today,
嗨 卡尔-巴特勒今天在这里
to help you with aproblem some of you
来帮助你们解决一些你
just do not like to talk about,
们不喜欢谈论的问题
something rather disgustingand kind of gross,
一些相当恶心的东西
but it's something many ofyou out there deal with.
但这是你们许多人要面对的问题
You know, big bowel movements
你知道 大便
that just won'tflush, to matter what.
不管怎么说 它就是冲不下去
They cause you allkinds of grief,
它们会让你遭受各种痛苦
those huge turds,those huge monsters,
那些巨大的粪便 那些巨大的异物
that just won't go down.
就是不往下走
You know, thoseturds that are so big
你知道 那些粪便是如此之大
you have to literally putyour hands in the toilet
以至于你不得不把手伸进马桶里
to try and breakthose suckers up
试图把它们弄碎
to try and get themdown the drain.
然后把它们冲进下水道
But your problems can all besolved with my miracle plunger.
但是你们的问题都可以用我的奇迹马桶塞解决
Yes, a plunger.
是的 一个柱塞
It's not just any plunger.
这可不是普通的柱塞
This plunger will plunge
这个柱塞可以插入整
the biggest, largest bowelmovements on the entire planet.
个星球上最大的肠道中
I promise.
我保证
As you can see, the plungeris absolutely simple to use,
正如你们所看到的 这个柱塞使用起来非常简单
just a little bit of pressure,up and down movement,
只是一点点的压力 上下移♥动♥
and your turds will godirectly down the drain.
你们的粪便就会直接掉进下水道
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
轻而易举 这酸爽
Turd, come on turd, go down.
大便 快点 大便 下去
Come on.
来吧
So, if you want to plunge awayyour huge bowel movements,
所以如果你想要顺畅的排便功能
call the number below.
请拨♥打♥下面的号♥码
Born from evil,
生于邪恶
Satan's She-Bitch has preparedthe ultimate sacrifice
撒旦的母夜叉已经
for the Devil himself.
为魔鬼准备好了最终的祭品
Satan's She-Bitch.
撒旦的母狗
-That movie wasabsolutely terrible.
那部电影太烂了
-I know, I didn'treally like it.
我知道我不是很喜欢
-It had absolutely noplot, rhyme or reason,
它完全没有情节 没有韵律 没有理由
literally anythingthe whole movie.
整部电影都没有任何东西
-Yeah.
是啊
-Did you see that?
你看到了吗
-Let's just go.
我们走吧
-What do you want from us?
你想从我们这里得到什么
-You hunk-a-hunk-a white trash,
-你这个白种人垃圾
I'm gonna fuckin' shovethat mic up your ass.
我要把麦克风塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
-Please, I'll giveyou anything you want.
-求你了 我会给你任何你想要的
You can fuck me, oryou can fuck him,
你可以干我 也可以干♥他♥
if that's what you're into.
如果你喜欢的话
Please just let us go.
请让我们走吧
-Oh little baby dollthat's not what I want.
哦 小娃娃 那不是我想要的
See, I'm gonna sing a littlesong from our comeback tour.
我要唱一首我们复出巡演的歌♥
I hope y'all like it.
希望你们都喜欢
Or y'all'll end up likethis fellow right over here.
否则你们都会像这个家伙一样
What's that?
那是什么
All right, here we go.
好了 开始吧
-Johnson, you're the bestman we have on this force.
约翰逊 你是我们这里最好的人
But goddamn it,your recklessness
但是该死的 你的鲁莽会
is gonna ruin the legitimacyof this department!
毁了这个部门的合法性
-You know what thatsounds like to me?
你知道我怎么想吗
A bunch of ass-pillagingfaggot shit.
就是一群爱操别人菊花的同性恋
-What?
什么
Detective?
警探
Detective Johnson?
约翰逊警探
-Yeah.
是啊
-I'm Carrie Brownfrom Daily Paper.
我是《每日报》的凯莉 · 布朗
Let's go have a chat.
我们去聊聊吧
Look, if we team up, wecan take this fucker down.
听着 如果我们合作 我们就能把这个混♥蛋♥拿下
It would be thestory of the century.
这将是本世纪的故事
-That's all fine and dandy,
一切都很好
but before we continue,
但在我们继续之前
I have a very seriousquestion for you.
我有一个非常严肃的问题要问你
-Yeah, what is it?
什么事
-You're not one of themcarpet-munching broads are you?
你不会是那些啃地毯的娘们吧
-What?
什么
-You know, you're notinto, this are you?
-你知道 你不喜欢这个 是吗
-No, why wouldthat even matter?
不 这有什么关系
-Well, maybe Ijust don't want you
也许我只是不想要你
fagging this whole thing up.
把这一切都搞砸了
-All right.
好吧
How's it going tonight?
今晚怎么样
Y'all ready to rock?
你们准备好了吗
I'm afraid you guysdidn't hear me.
恐怕你们没听到我说的话
What I said was, areyou ready to rock?
我说的是 你准备好摇滚了吗
-Hey, quit ruiningkaraoke night, you poser.
嘿 别破坏卡拉OK之夜了 你这个装腔作势的家伙
-Man, fuck these haters, man.
伙计 去他妈的讨厌鬼
These fools are gonna be
这些傻瓜最
all about RandyJewels eventually.
终会成为兰迪 · 杰尔斯的目标
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, those twobig towns gonna be
是啊 那两
droolin' for theJewels baby.
个小镇会为宝贝珠宝流口水的
You Debbie-lookin'son of a bitch.
你这个长得像黛比的混♥蛋♥
Poor man trying to playa rock and roll game.
可怜的家伙想玩摇滚游戏
Think your some miner's boy.
你以为家里有矿
I'll show ya!
我会证明给你看的
-You randy motherfucker,
你这个好色的混♥蛋♥
you'd better not be backhere jerking off again.
你最好别再在这里打飞机了
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
They don't pay meenough for this shit.
他们没给我足够的钱
-What is this, somekind of butt-slammer bar?
这是什么 某种爆菊酒吧吗
-It's a rock and roll bar.
这是摇滚酒吧
-Whatever you say, princess.
随你怎么说 公主
-We got a call fromthe bouncer here
半小时前我们接
about half an hour ago.
到保镖的电♥话♥
Seems as though thisguy was a regular,
看起来这家伙是个常客
but he was a lot betterat making enemies
但在这里 他更擅长树敌
than friends at this place.
而不是交朋友
-Let me ask you something.
我问你个问题
What kind of a faggot
什么样的基佬会
rips a man's intestinesout through his asshole?
把一个人的肠子从屁♥眼♥里扯出来
It's sick I'm tellingyou, it's sick!
我告诉你 这太恶心了 太恶心了
How long doyou think this will take?
你认为这要花多长时间
-How the shit should I know?
我怎么会知道
I thought you were supposedto be Lois Lane over here.
我还以为你是 Lois Lane 呢
-Look, I just areporter, I'm not a cop.
听着 我只是个记者 不是警♥察♥
-Well then Iguess we're fucked.
那我想我们完蛋了
Choke on it!
窒息吧
How long will taketo fuck.
他妈的要多长时间
-My baby!
我的宝贝
-Eat your heartout, Casey Anthony.
吃掉你的心 凯西安东尼
-My baby!
我的宝贝
-Dear Detective Drunk.
亲爱的醉鬼侦探
Check your trunk fora special surprise.
检查一下你的后备箱 看看有没有特别的惊喜
Best of luck on the case.
祝你在这个案子上好运
Signed, The Devil in Disguise.
署名 伪装的魔鬼
Fuck!
操
Goddamn it!
该死的
-You fat fucking faggots
你们这些死胖子连该死
couldn't solve a goddamnchildren's puzzle.
的儿童拼图都解不了
-You know Johnson,
你知道约翰逊
why are you going around herecalling everyone a faggot?
你为什么到处叫别人同性恋
You're the only onehere who is gay.
你是这里唯一的同性恋