-Yeah.
是啊
-Kind of on a time limit.
我赶时间
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
-Oh, nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
-Doctor Kirk, doctor?
科克医生 医生
-Right here.
就在这里
-What are we here?
我们在这里干什么
What is the patient's name?
病人叫什么名字
-Patient, Tabby Lipshe,
病人塔比 · 利普舍
transfer from the eastern wing.
从东翼调来的
-Okay.-Overcrowding.
-好的 -人满为患
-All right, let's see,how serious does this look?
好吧 让我想想 这看起来有多严重
Oh, my, a serious brain injury.
天啊 严重的脑损伤
We need to operate right away.
我们需要马上动手术
-Yes, let's moveher to the bed.
是的 我们把她抬到床上去
-Right, sure thing.
好的 没问题
Okay, let me coveryour forehead.
好吧 我来帮你遮住额头
Let me take the knife.
把刀给我
We start cutting away the top.
我们开始剪掉顶部
I'm gonna cut you up.
我要把你碎尸万段
I'm gonna make you the future.
我要让你成为未来
Yes.
是的
Yes!
是的
I have somethingfor you, my beauty.
我有东西要给你 我的美人
A big surprise.
一个大惊喜
Yes, yes, yes.
是 是 是
Oh, this is going tobe very promising.
哦 这将是非常有希望的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Oh, this is going to bea very promising future.
哦 这将是一个非常有前途的未来
Yes.
是的
Yes, yes.
是的是的
The brain of a dog.
狗的大脑
Good morning.
早上好
I am your doctor.
我是你的医生
I am Doctor Kirk.
我是科克医生
You were in a car accident,
你出了车祸
and you had amassive brain injury.
而且你脑部有严重的损伤
You needed surgery torepair your injury.
你需要动手术来修复你的伤口
-I'm so dizzy.
我好晕
-Well, that's normal.
这很正常
I've got these pillsfor you to take.
我有些药给你吃
I need you to take them.
我需要你吃下它们
They'll help youwith your dizziness.
它们会帮助你缓解头晕
-Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
-Don't thank me.
别谢我
Thank your gynecologist.
谢谢你的妇科医生
-Okay.
好吧
-Hey bud.
嘿 伙计
How's it going?
别来无恙
-You ready for adip in the pool?
准备好去游泳池玩了吗
-I don't know, how hot is it?
我不知道有多热
-Very hot.
非常热
Oh, I forgot something,I'll be back in a flash.
哦 我忘了点东西 我马上回来
-Okay, I'll go get started.
好吧我这就开始
-Jeez, it's takinghim a long time.
天啊 这要花他很长时间
-I don't understand.
我不明白
I put in $25,000 last month.
我上个月投入了2万5千美元
Why is there a foreclosure?
为什么会有止赎权
Oh, you sneaky hairoff your mama's back.
哦 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
-So you see, I haven'tbeen sleeping properly,
所以你看 我一直没睡好
and some weird thingshave been happening.
发生了一些奇怪的事情
Are you even listening?
你到底有没有在听
-I'm paying attention.
我在听
-I don't thinkyou're hearing me
我想你没有听明白我的意思 也没有理
and understanding theseverity of the situation.
解形势的严峻性
Something is happening.
有些事情正在发生
I am not healing properly.
我没有完全康复
I cannot take those.
我受不了了
-No, you must take these pills.
不 你必须吃这些药
Trust me on this one.
相信我
I've got six degrees up my ass.
我屁♥股♥上有六度高温
I'm an award-winning doctor.
我是个获过奖的医生
You must take these pills.
你必须吃这些药
They're the onlyway to help you out.
他们是唯一能帮助你的方法
-I have six nipples, six,
我有六个乳♥头♥ 六个
and I've woken up with adead animal in my house.
我醒来发现♥房♥♥子里有只死动物
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道怎么回事
Something is wrong.
有点不对劲
These aren't helping me.
这些对我没有帮助
Trust me,they'll take time.
相信我 这需要时间
You must trust me on this one.
这一点你必须相信我
You must take these pills.
你必须吃这些药
-Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
-Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好吗
Hey, I know it's kind ofweird, a guy in the woods,
我知道这有点奇怪 一个人在树林里
but you know, this isactually my routine.
但你知道 这其实是我的惯例
I do this around like.
我一直这样做
-You follow girls around here?
你在这里跟踪女孩子
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
-No, I'm a very,
不 我是一个非常
I've been going through myown kind of stuff lately.
我最近一直在经历我自己的事情
So I apologize.
所以我道歉
I came off a little.
我有点失态
-I hear that.
我听到了
Everybody's got their.
每个人都有自己的想法
-Did you wanna walk?
你想走路吗
-Yeah, yeah, no definitely.
-是的 是的 不一定
I don't know if there'sa trail this way.
我不知道有没有这条路
-Yeah, I like going on trails.
是啊 我喜欢徒步旅行
Yeah, no, I likethe.
是的 不 我喜欢
-Doctor?
医生
-Yes.
是的
-I don't know what's happening.
我不知道发生了什么
I think I've killed somebody.
我想我杀了人
I am having blackouts.
我晕过去了
I'm not sleeping, I'm noteating, but I am eating.
我没有睡觉 我在记录 但是我在吃东西
I just don't knowwhat I'm eating.
我只是不知道我在吃什么
I can't take these, I can't.
我不能拿这些 我不能
-Have you grown a tail?
你长尾巴了吗
-No, I haven't grown a tail.
不 我没有长尾巴
Why would I havegrown a tail, doctor?
我为什么要长尾巴 医生
-Trust me on this one.
相信我
You have to take these pills.
你必须吃这些药
You do not want to go crazy.
你不想变得疯狂
I had a previous patientin your situation.
我以前有个病人和你的情况相似
She didn't take thosepills, and she went crazy.
她没有吃这些药 她就疯了
-I feel like I'm alreadygoing crazy doctor.
我觉得我已经快疯了 医生
I can't take these.
我不能拿这些
-Listen to me.
听我说
I know what I'm talking about.
我知道我在说什么
16 years ago in thisfile, here, this video.
16年前的这个文件 这里 这个视频
This girl was injured.
这个女孩受伤了
She needed surgery.
她需要动手术
She didn't take her pills.
她没有吃药
I told her to take her pills,
我让她吃药
but she didn't,and she went crazy.
但她没有 她疯了
Now, you must take your pills.
现在 你必须吃药了