否则你就会成了敌机机♥枪♥的靶子
And machine-gunning you while you're hanging helplessly in the air.
这是他们的坏习惯,
It's a quaint little habit of theirs.
看见跳伞的就打他的降落伞
And watch for the man who's hit the silk.
要尽可能保护跳伞的人
Protect him whenever possible.
你知道我在想什么吗?老大
You know what I'm not gonna do, pappy?
我在想如果伞包没打开可怎么办...
I'm not gonna ask you what to do if that chute doesn't open...
- 因为你一直都在讲...
- Because you'll say...
- 直接返厂修理
- Take it back to the factory.
哈哈
oh, yeah.
没有错误,没有任务,还不准离开
No hits, no runs, no errors.
我一定犯了什么错
There must be something I'm doing wrong.
昨天我正飞的好好的...
Yesterday I unloaded a whole case of shells...
突然发觉我是自己一个人孤军作战
Before I seen I was firing at my own shadow on a cloud.
你再这么单打独斗 总有一天要吃苦头
You keep shooting at those clouds, the angels are gonna get sore at you, boy.
破记录打下13架,干得不错伙计们
Thirteen for our team and nobody benched. Nice work, boys.
- 13架?
- Thirteen?
- 你还挺迷信?
- You ain't superstitious, are you?
你要是信这个,等下次我再迎战,就是14架了
If you are, the next time I go up, I'll make it 14.
是的,我相信
Yeah, I'll bet.
我真恨不得现在将得分兑成奖金
I could take that scoreboard down to the bank and cash it in right now.
今天才星期三就攒了二千元
Two thousand smackers, and today's only Thursday.
你听过别的飞行员像我这么俐落的吗?
Any of you hangar pilots top that yet?
我知道是有一个,只是他没命花他赚到手的钱
I knew a fellow who tied it once, only he didn't live to spend it.
那他真是背。我有预感下次出击,咱们就能赢得一次假期
It's too bad he waited. I have a feeling, that if I hit my stride, you guys can take a vacation.
- 当然,是拜我之赐
- At my expense, of course.
- 独占鳌头的滋味到底是怎么样?
- How does it feel to be a one-man team?
- 我不知道
- I don't get it.
- 你不是第一个沾了别人的光...
- You're not the first ball carrier...
还自鸣得意的人
that didn't appreciate his interference.
把话说清楚点
Give me that in straight English.
我们在上面抵挡日本飞机时...
Twice I've been on the tail of a Nakajima...
是你插♥进♥来占便宜缠斗争功
when you've cut in for the kill and the credit.
- 别说了,布莱奇
- Hold it, Blackie.
- 等等让他说
- Wait a minute. Let him talk.
你在下面只想到你一个人
There's only one guy you think of up there Woody Jason.
听着,猪头
Listen, sorehead,
每次我插♥进♥去都是为了救你的小命
every time I ever cut in on you I probably saved your life.
如果我是你就绝不会提什么插队的事
If I were you, I'd be the last guy to talk about cutting in.
我看到枪林弹雨中是谁不行了
I saw the tunnel that my pal Lefty Matson dug in the Cleveland air races.
随你怎么说,大家都看到事情经过了
Probably figured his turn wrong. Everybody saw what happened.
哦,当然,有清楚的记录当证据
Oh, sure. It was all cleared up in the investigation.
但你自己心知肚名
But they forgot to smell your breath.
- 住手!省省吧!
- Quit it! Save it!
- 一级警报
- Attention, "a" flight,
A、B、C小队
Elements "a," "b" and "c".
敌机已飞临湄公河桥,出击!
Enemy aircraft in force over Mekong bridge. Tails up!
- 你们两个快行动起来
- Get moving, you two guys!
- 我跟你还没完
- I'm not through with you yet.
好啊,汤姆。反正你知道我住那儿
Okay, Tom. You know where I live.
听着,詹森,他真是一语成谶
Hear about Jason? He got another nippo today.
可惜他们不付钱给死去的飞行员
Yeah. It's too bad they don't pay off on dead pilots.
嘿,等等,各位,你们不能把过错怪在我身上
Hey, wait a minute, fellas. You can't pin this mistake on me.
布莱奇若不是这么早打开降落伞,事情就不会发生了
If Blackie hadn't opened his parachute so soon, it wouldn't have happened.
如果你跟他在一起,或许事情也不会发生了
Maybe if you'd have followed Blackie down, it wouldn't have happened either.
- 你离他最近,到底出了什么情况?
- You were nearest to him. What happened?
- 我被一架敌机缠住了
- A Mitsi got in my way.
我看是五百美元比救回同伴还重要
I guess it's easier to see 500 bucks than a pal of yours in trouble.
嘿,你又得了五百美元,你这下成了王牌了
Hey, you got five planes now. That makes you an ace.
“王牌”?你会写它吧?
"ace"? How do you spell it?
麦克,飞机油加好了吗?
Mike, that ship gassed?
- 好了,已经加到满了
- Yeah, him full to top.
- 好的
- Okay.
哦,吉姆,你不介意我用一下飞机吧
Oh, Jim, do you mind if I use that ship?
- 你要去干什么?
- Where are you going?
- 上去呼吸一下新鲜空气
- Up for some fresh air.
营房♥里难受的很
It's a little heavy in the barracks.
- 去吧
- Go ahead.
- 谢谢
- Thanks.
吴迪.
Woody.
我得知道事实真♥相♥
I got to know the truth about one thing,
对布莱奇.贝尔斯的死,你有责任吗?
Could you have prevented Blackie Bales' death?
没有 吉姆,我看到他跳下机,但没看见他打开降落伞
No, Jim. I saw him fall, but I didn't see him open his chute.
我以为他会等到安全后才会开伞
I was sure he'd wait until he was safe.
如果我看到他身处险境,我不会不管的
If I thought he was in danger, I'd have looked after him.
这理由我可以接受
That's good enough for me.
谢了,老大
Thanks, pappy.
我从没看过像他这么能驾驭飞机的人
I never saw anything like the way he went after those ships.
他的确了不起 ,前后应付两架敌机还能…
It was something. First one and then another and then...
我们没人能来得及跟上,贝尔斯夫人
None of us want to go, mrs. Bales.
每个人都想长命百岁
We'd all like to live to be 108.
但没几个人能像布莱奇一样...
But few of us get a chance to go out...
光荣赴死
in a blaze of glory like Blackie did.
难道他不怕吗?
He wasn't afraid.
布莱奇在任何情况下都一无所惧
Blackie wasn't afraid of anything.
你知道, 我们有时在天上打得很艰苦
You know, we got a pretty tough bunch of guys up there.
有些对手很强悍的
They've got to be for what they're up against.
但他一旦进入作战状态,没人能接近他
But when it came to real fighting spirit, none could touch Blackie.
- 队友们喜欢和他一块吗?
- Did they like him?
- 大家都很迷他
- Oh, they were crazy about him.
大家都围着他转
He was great to be around.
老是给我们打气提振士气
Always making cracks and keeping people's spirits up.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我想您要回美国吧
I suppose you'll be going back to the states.
这是布莱奇赚得的赏金
This belonged to Blackie.
这么多?
So much?
哦,当然,一周前他就打下了不少架敌机
Oh, sure. He knocked a couple down the week before.
- 他从没写信告诉我
- He never wrote me.
- 他就是那种人
- That shows you what kind of a guy he was.
从不告诉自己老婆他有多棒
He wouldn't even tell his wife how well he was doing.
好吧...
Well...
我要走了
I got to be going.
再见...祝您好运
Good-bye...And good luck to you.
下午好,护士,下午好蒙蒂尔夫人
Good afternoon, nurse. Good afternoon, madam Montier.
那些孩子们在笑吗?
Are those our children laughing?
- 是啊,那个年轻男士他说是你请他来的
- Yes. It's that wonderful young man you sent to us.
- 我请来的?
- I sent you?
你想的真周到
You were a saint to think of it.
他是几个月来唯一逗得孩子开心的人
He's the first ray of sunlight these children have known in months.
我想我得去看看这位阳光先生
I think I'll take a look at mr. Sunbeam.
快点,快点,快点,注意了 让你们看看奇幻的魔术
Hurry, hurry, hurry. You're just about to witness that great, that colossal,
你们见到的这枚钱币...
That stupendous mystery known as the disappearing half a dollar or...
转眼间就要消失不见了
Or now you see it and now you don't.
我现在需要找位小女生帮个忙,有谁愿意上来一下
Now I need a young lady to assist me. Will any young lady step up, please?
要位小女生,有小女生吗?
Some young lady, any young lady?
你,来吧
You, come on.
来吧,噢,来吧
Come on. Aw, come on.
来吧
Come on.
噢,来吧,就这位小女生
Aw, come on. That's the girl.
谢谢
thank you.
哦,小家伙们,现在是见证奇迹的时刻
Oh, boy. This will amaze you before your very eyes!
在我手里是一枚崭新的硬币
In my hand here I have a brand-new half a dollar.
崭新的,今早我刚打造的
It's brand-new. I made it myself this morning.
还能闻见薄荷味呢
you can still smell the mint on it.
我可以让它在胳膊上消失,看好了
Uh, I will make it disappear into my elbow. Watch very closely.
马上就要没了,眼睛盯紧了
Here it goes. Don't take your eyes off of my hand.
好了,离近点看,凑近看看怎么样了?
Well, now, watch me very closely. Watch very closely what happens.
快看?别走神,你再离近点看
See? Oop, it slipped! Watch it closely. You see?
大家注意看我的手
Watch my hand. Everybody watch it very closely.
它没了,1,2,3
Here it goes. One, two, three.
嘛咪嘛咪哄,你猜怎么?它不见了
Hocus-pocus, bowlegged locust. What happens? It's gone!
电影精选列表