香港来的8号♥班机抵达吗?
Any more on flight 8 from Hong Kong?
机场通知我由于暴风雨班机延误了
The airport informs me the plane has been delayed. The storm, you know.
哦,有两位先生要找我
Oh, there were two gentlemen here expecting me.
我想他们已经到了
I believe they just came in.
你可以在鸡尾酒廊找找,他们和贝尔斯夫人在一起
You'll find them in the cocktail lounge with mrs. Bales.
贝尔斯夫人?
Mrs. Bales?
- 有那架飞机的任何消息就通知我。
- If anything more comes in on that plane, let me know.
- 好的,先生
- Yes, sir.
戈登少校,我是巴顿中尉,你好
Squadron leader Gordon, I'm lieutenant Barton. How are you?
- 你好,布莱奇
- Hello, Blackie.
- 你好,吉姆,我太太,吉姆
- Hello, Jim. My wife, Jim.
您好
How do you do?
你们怎么来了布莱奇?
What are you doing here, Blackie?
我听说你需要飞行员而我需要一份工作
I heard you needed pilots, and I needed the job.
我不知道原来你是头儿
I didn't know at the time that you were head man.
我上楼收拾一下行李
I'll run upstairs and pack.
- 失陪了
- Excuse me.
- 去莱州(越南城市)火车是明早六点
- Train leaves for Lai Chau at 6:00 in the morning.
- 准时到
- Be on it.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
她知道我的事,吉姆
She knows, jim.
我不愿让你失望,布莱奇,但我只有这样
I hate to turn you down, Blackie but I've got to
听着,吉姆,我不想把这事拉上我们的交情
Look, Jim, I don't want to put this on a personal basis,
但你清楚我的人我的能力
But you know me, you know my work.
- 我是个好飞行员吉姆
- I'm a good flier, Jim.
- 我知道你是
- I know you are.
你可以随时在我手下做事,像以前那样,但是...
You could work for me anytime. We get along, but...
别再提过去那些事,吉姆,那些根本无关紧要
I haven't been on that stuff for a long time, Jim. Honest. That's just soda pop.
不,有关系的,我试着要使全队一心
It isn't that. I'm trying to hold on to a fine bunch of men.
你这样会让大家心中不稳
It isn't always easy to keep peace in the family.
有人还记得莱福缇.马特森的事情
Some of them would remember that Lefty Matson case.
- 但是,吉姆 我是无辜的
- But, Jim, I was cleared of that.
- 我知道
- I know.
军方保持了你的清白
The army gave you a clean bill of health,
但是你和一群不知内情的人共事
But you'd be flying with a lot of men that knew Lefty.
我是在帮你的忙,贝尔斯太太
I'm really doing Blackie a favor, mrs. Bales.
我不需要你帮忙,我只想要一个复出的机会
I don't want any favors. I just want a chance to get back on my feet again.
这是我最后的机会了,吉姆
This is the last outpost for me, Jim.
哦,行不通的,对不起
Oh, it just wouldn't work out. I'm sorry.
再见,贝尔斯太太,布莱奇.
Good-bye, mrs. Bales, Blackie.
- 有任何消息吗?
- Any news yet?
- 还没有先生
- No, sir. Not yet.
哦,戈登先生,我编了些籍口好出来和你谈谈
Oh Mr. Gordon, I made some excuse so I could talk to you.
不管结果如何,请别和布莱奇说我找你的事
No matter what happens, please don't ever tell Blackie that I did.
当然
Of course.
戈登先生 我很抱歉这样麻烦你
Mr. Gordon, I hate to butt in like this,
但你一定要给他一个飞行的机会,拜托你了
But you've got to give him another chance to fly.
贝尔斯太太,我不能为了给你先生一份工作...
Mrs. Bales, I can't jeopardize the morale of an entire squadron...
而危害了全队的士气
Just to give your husband a job.
但这对他不只是一份工作,虽然我们是真的需要钱用,但还有更重要的
But it isn't just a job. Though we need the money, it's something more.
我是在那件事件后嫁给他的
I married him right after that happened.
他告诉了我整件事情的经过
He told me the whole story.
我以为我能够安慰他 但我做不到
I thought I could make it up to him, but I can't.
有些事是连做妻子也帮不上忙的
There's some things that even a wife can't do for the man she loves.
他一定要自己找回自己...
He's got to find it himself...
他一定要从事自己最喜欢的事
Doing the things he loves best,
即使那意味着可能要付出生命
Even if means paying with his life.
你不知道是在要求我做些很难做到的事情吗
It isn't easy for me to say no. You don't know what you're asking me to do.
我知道的
Oh, I do.
你知道失去自尊的意义吗?
Do you know what losing your self-respect means?
他现在就是这样
That's what's happened to him.
我了解他。因为我和他生活在一起
I know. I live with him.
我看到他望出窗外 注视飞机
I've caught him looking out of a window, watching a plane.
直到他看不见它为止
Watching it till he couldn't see it any more.
我害怕看见他回头时的表情
Afraid to turn around and look me in the face.
- 贝尔斯太太
- Mrs. Bales...
- 戈登先生 你了解男人,你带领一个中队
- Mr. Gordon, you know men. You command a squadron.
你见过阵亡的飞行员,但有些人还是会微笑着赴死
You've seen them die. Some of them go out smiling.
你是否了解一位飞行员...
Have you ever seen the look on a man's face...
再也不能飞行的痛苦吗?
When you tell him he can't fly anymore?
不了解
No.
那有如行尸走肉,戈登先生,我有体会
It's a living death, mr. Gordon. I know.
请别再说了
Please don't say any more.
我宁可他跟着你出任务...
I'd rather he went with you and took what came...
并承受可能的后果...
Than to live with him the rest of his life...
也不忍♥心看他逐日丧志
Watching him die a little every day.
叫他明天搭上那班火车
Have him on that train tomorrow morning.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你该知道你是不能和他一道去的
You can't go with him, you know.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
请千万不要告诉他,我和你谈过话
And please don't ever tell Blackie I spoke to you.
先生,我刚收到香港那班飞机的消息
I just received news for that plane from Hong Kong, sir.
说它受到日本飞机的攻击
It was attacked and fired upon by a japanese fighter squadron.
- 它坠毁了吗?
- Is it down?
- 没有,先生,它靠一台引擎撑着
- No, sir. It's coming in on one wing and a prayer.
- 帮我叫部车
- Get me a cab.
- 是的, 先生
- Yes, sir.
仰光再次呼叫我们,吴迪
Rangoon calling again, Woody.
这是詹森,八号♥班机,仰光,你们需要了解什么?
Jason, flight 8. Go ahead, Rangoon. What do you want now?
问我是不是要把飞机飞进机场?
Am I gonna bring the plane in? No, you dope!
难道我要把这着火的飞机停在半空中等着火熄灭吗!
I'm gonna park it up here on the clouds and wait till the storm blows over!
我们会全力支援你降落,詹森
We did everything to cover your landing, Jason.
消防救援车辆已经在待命了
Fire and crash trucks are standing by.
- 把飞机稳稳地降下来
- Bring her down easy.
- 稳稳地?
- "easy"?
仰光呼叫詹森,八号♥班机,你们的位置在那里?
Rangoon calling Jason, flight 8. What's your position?
仪表显示我在...
My instruments tell me I'm flying upside-down...
密歇根湖上空5000英尺...
5,000 feet below Lake Michigan.
肯定是错的,我都看见下面的灯光了
But I must be wrong because I can see the lights of the field.
瞪大眼睛。我要进场了
Head for cover. I'm coming in!
我看不见飞机了,拉夫肯先生
I can't see them, mr. Raffkin.
打开扩音器
Bring that mike outside.
打开起落架,亚拉巴马
Lower the landing gear, 亚拉巴马 .
如果能迫降成功,这飞行员可真了不起
If he walks away from this, he's a miracle man.
快拉起来,吴迪!你只放下了一只轮子
Pull up, Woody! You're coming in on one wheel!
- 谢谢
- thanks.
- 吴迪,我是吉姆.戈登
- Woody, this is Jim Gordon.
- 吉姆?你怎么这会儿才出现?
- Jim? What are you doing up so late, pappy?
- 别管了,听着
- Never mind that.
跑道的北面尽头是沼泽地
The runway at the north end of the field is mud and water.
你只有在哪里可以将起落架收起用腹部着地,但注意风向
Your only chance is to get that wheel up and skid in on your belly, but watch the wind.
别担心,老大。在沼泽区降落最多是吃些泥巴...
Stop worrying, pappy. Just get that mob out of the way...
或者需要有人回收飞机上的发动机
Or somebody will get a hot engine in their lap.
收起起落架
Pull up that landing gear.
你小心些,吴迪!注意侧风!
You're gonna spill, Woody! You're coming in crosswind!
啊哈,重回大地了
Mm-mmm. Good ol' real estate!
- 吉姆!
- Jim!
- 吴迪!
- Woody!
- 你怎么说?老大
- What do you say, pappy?
漂亮的着陆
Nice landing.
- 你佩服了吧?
- Did you like it?
- 走狗屎运而已
- Why, you lucky
- 狗屎运是什么意思?
- What do you mean, "lucky"?
- 侧着风进机场
- Coming in crosswind.
总比火焰烧到机舱要好啊
Why not? I wanted the wind to blow the fire away from the cabin.
你来见见我的搭档亚拉巴马.史密斯.
Meet my better half while he's still awake. This is 亚拉巴马 Smith.
- 这位是飞虎队的吉姆.戈登上尉
- This is captain Jim Gordon of the Flying Tigers.
- 你好
- How are you?
你干的漂亮极了詹森
That's enough. Jason, that was magnificent!
- 省省吧
- Save it.
电影精选列表