飞虎队,全称为“中国空军美国志愿援华航♥空♥队”,正式名称为美籍志愿大队(英文:American Volunteer Group,简称AVG ),创始人是美国飞行教官陈纳德,于第二次世界大战中美日开战前夕成立、由高薪聘请的美国飞行人员组成的雇佣兵性质的空军部队。
飞虎群英
飞虎队组建时间不到一年(1941年8月1日正式成立,1942年7月3日飞行队解散,组建隶属美国陆军第10航♥空♥队的第23大队),其间正是中国空军消耗殆尽、苏联援华基本取消的时候。面对几乎向日本侵略者洞开的天空,飞虎队虽无力为中国撑起可靠的防空伞,却以一己之力,在天空中证明了反侵略力量的存在。
注意!一级警报,一级警报
Attention, flight "a"! Flight "a"!
昆明防区发现日本飞机
Japanese aircraft sighted over Kunsing area.
海军蓝一号♥呼叫海军蓝中队,汇报情况
Aggie blue from Aggie blue one. Go ahead.
- 海军蓝二号♥正常
- Blue two okay, skipper.
- 海军蓝三号♥正常
- Blue three, check.
海军蓝四号♥收到,准备就绪,长官
Blue four receiving you r5-s5, sir.
- 海军蓝五号♥正常
- Blue five, okay.
- 海军蓝六号♥正常
- Blue six, okay.
在你三点方向,共十八架轰炸机,高度15000英尺
Eighteen attack bombers, three points to your right. Altitude about 15,000.
你们知道该怎么打,这回要以一敌三,这仗有的打了
What do you know, only three to one. That won't even wake me up.
- 戈登呼叫德尔 完毕
- Gordon to dale, over.
- 请讲,长官
- Go ahead, sir.
听着,德尔,这是你第一次出击
Listen, dale, this is your first time up.
别尝试单打独斗硬拼
Don't try to win this war all by yourself.
- 跟紧队伍,保持队形
- Stick close. Tail them in formation.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
顶好(中国♥军♥民为了表达对这些援华作战的飞行员的敬意,于是竖起大拇指,说“顶好”)
顶好(而飞虎队飞行员们也经常和当地军民互相竖起大拇指,说“顶好”)
现在几点了?
What time is it?
- 11点27分,
- 11:27.
- 看样子迎战的队伍应该返航了
- Look like those boozers are overdue.
- 全部安全返航了吗?
- All safe and accounted for?
- 当然啦
- Of course.
当然
Of course.
快看,吉姆上尉你看这里中弹了
Look, captain Jim! Looky! Wham, wham!
不要紧的
Termites.
最好换个新的氧气瓶,一过500英尺就会觉得缺氧
Better get a new oxygen tank. She only registers 500.
海普.
Hap.
- 你有心事吗?
- You got something on your mind?
- 我?
- Me?
除了打日本人我不想别的,怎么啦?
Nothing but japs. Why?
- 你在上面有点恍惚
- You're not pulling out of your dives fast enough.
- 哦?
- Oh?
我会注意的
I'll watch it.
- 下不为例
- It only takes one.
- 我知道了,吉姆
- I know, Jim.
我可不想让上面发现你不在状态
Hate to look around one day and find out you're the little man who wasn't there.
你和里尔顿今天下午最好再做做模拟攻击训练
You and Reardon better go up this afternoon and simulate diving attack.
马虎不得啊
Mustn't get rusty.
好的,吉姆
Okay, Jim.
飞得不错,德尔,但我认为你有些动作还要...
A little rough in spots, Dale, but I think when you iron a few things out...
德尔?
Dale?
德尔?
Dale?
比尔,照看一下德尔
比尔, take care of Dale.
麦克?
Mike?
- 什么事,长官?
- Yes, sir?
- 从仰光发来的仪器到了吗?
- Did that box of instruments come up from Rangoon?
- 到了,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 把德尔的仪表盘修理一下
- Fix the panel in Dale's ship.
这个也是德尔的
This belonged to Dale too.
进来
Come in.
可观的收藏
Quite a collection.
他本应留在学校里念书,他非要来这里
He should have stayed in college where he came from,
他苦求这个机会
but he begged for a chance.
请求加入这个赌命的飞行队
Begged for it like some kid asking to go to the circus,
而我答应了他
and I gave it to him.
怎么了?
What happened?
他顾不上观察机尾后方,寡不敌众,和往常一样
He didn't watch his tail. And outnumbered, as usual.
他到底把飞机开回来达成使命
He did bring his ship back.
没错...他做到了
Yeah... He did.
但明天或后天
But tomorrow or the next day,
又会换上别人...
there will be somebody else in it...
被三倍的敌机追击
With three of them on his tail.
- 又或许是六倍,十倍
- Or six or ten
- 吉姆
- Jim.
- 米勒怎么样了?
- How's Miller?
- 肩膀上一点皮肉伤而已
- Just a flesh wound in the shoulder.
一周之内就能归队了
I'll give him back to you in a week.
那你呢?
How are you?
你可以随时叫我来
You can have me back anytime.
你为什么还不回家?
Why don't you go home?
你需要个护士
You need a nurse.
万一你刮胡子不小心刮伤自己
Suppose you cut yourself shaving?
你上次休息是在什么时候?
When did you sleep last?
星期一。是个很好的休息日
Monday. It was a very good day for it.
下回改到星期四吧 也会不错的,失陪一下
Well, try thursdays. They're good days too. Excuse me.
拉瑞
Larry?
看一下M5天气如何,再检查一下油料状况
Get me the weather on M5, and check on those oil drums.
看看有什么问题,要把情况了解一下
Find out what's holding them up. As if I didn't already know.
- 考虑让海普顶我几天
- Think Hap could run this show for a couple of days?
- 可以啊,怎么啦?
- Yes. Why?
我得去趟仰光,上校答应给我补充新飞行员
I've got to run down to Rangoon. The colonel promised me some replacements.
- 我现在就需要他们,德尔...
- I'm gonna need them now that Dale..
- 你何时回来?
- When will you be back?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
这么下去我只有回到旧金山
Might keep right on going till I get to San Francisco.
旧金山是个很好的城市
Nice town, San Francisco.
是啊
Yeah.
有一处渔夫聚集的码头...
There's a place on Fisherman's Wharf...
他们是用刀子的高手
They serve oysters you have to cut with a knife.
去过伦敦的辛普森餐厅吗?
Ever try Simpsons in London?
他们用叉子就可以切开烤牛肉
Roast beef you can cut with a fork.
就是没有歌♥舞表演
No floor show though.
没有表演
No floor show.
Take me with you.
带我一起去
不行,布鲁克,我们不能这么做的
No, Brooke, we can't do anything like that.
我知道,我也离不开
I know. I couldn't leave anyway.
今天下午会有一批新的撤离儿童抵达
There's a new batch of evacuee children coming this afternoon.
有事找我吗?吉姆?
Wanted to see me, Jim?
是的,我要你在我去仰光这段时间负责这里的一切
Yeah, I want you to take care of the store while I'm away.
- 去仰光
- Got to go to Rangoon.
- 是的
- Sure.
拉瑞,把旅行车开过来,把我行李放上去
Larry, have the station wagon brought around and put my things in it.
我要搭机去仰光
Got to catch a plane for Rangoon.
输油机来了没?
Did that gasoline shipment arrive yet?
我希望人们以为那是运米的飞机
I wish somebody would figure out a ship that would fly on rice.
你要看看战果吗?
Want to check the scoreboard?
你当值的时候让麦柯迪做第二梯次
Mccurdy will fly number two while you're in charge.
要小心别着了敌机的道
Make sure that second-string pitcher does some work on his guns.
吉姆:零架 海普:零架 德尔:两架
Jim: Zero. Hap: Zero Hap: Two
我以为你和吉姆...
I thought you and Jim...
我不是说只要被我打下的飞机算在德尔身上就好了吗?
Didn't I tell you to credit my ship only to Dale?
你看,吉姆,反正我孤家寡人一个
Look, Jim, I got nobody back in the states.
我想一千元奖金对德尔家人一定很能派得上用场
I thought Dale's folks would find that $1,000 bonus handy around the farm.
要给我们的话不过加加油而已
Or is it a gas station?
你原来是个大好人哪,伙计
You got your halo on crooked, pal.
- 车准备好了
- Car's ready.
- 好的
- Right.
开始训练塞尔比和麦金托什为一组
Start working on Selby and Mcintosh as a team.
- 我想他们应该准备的差不多了
- I think they're about ready.
- 好啦,吉姆
- Okay, Jim.
不用担心,你不在时我会尽力照顾好一切事情
Don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of things while you're away.
好的,不准让人随便接近布鲁克
Okay. And no gin rummy with Brooke.
- 她是我的心肝宝贝,再见了甜心
- She's my pigeon. Bye, pigeon.
- 再见
- Good-bye.
你在家伙身上看到了什么?
What do you see in that guy?
旧金山
San Francisco.
什么?
Huh?
算了
never mind.
仰光 大♥陆♥饭店
电影精选列表