别担心先生 情况都在控制中
Don't worry, sir. The situation is now under control.
你不再有危险了
You are no longer at risk.
为了你我双方的安全考虑
Now, for both mine and your personal safety,
我需要首先问你房♥间里
I need to firstly ask if there is anybody else-
是否还有其他人?
in the room with you?
没了! 没了!
No! No!
是有啦 但都是死人! 警官!
Well, yes. But they're all dead, Officer!
这我很抱歉 杰德
I'm sorry to hear that, Jed.
我们会很快救你出来的
We'll get you out in just a second.
现在你身上会不会有
Now, am I going to find anything on you-
任何危险的武器?
that would be considered a dangerous weapon?
没有! 天啊!
No! Fuck sake!
我被绑起来了! 他切掉了我的四肢!
No, I'm tied up and he's cut off my limbs!
求你救救我! 我快死在这了!
Please help me, I am dying here!
请保持冷静 杰德 我要进来了
Remain calm, Jed. I'm coming in.
门锁着 杰德
It's locked, Jed.
你知道我在哪里能找到钥匙吗?
Do you know where I might find a key?
搜他的身!
Check him!
没准在他的口袋里!
Maybe it's in his pocket. Please!
有人吗?
Hello?
你好啊市长!
'Ello Guv'nor.
不要 不要 拜托!
No, no, no, please!
莱内尔 我求求你
Lionel, I beg you, please!
你不用这样的! 不!
You don't have to do this! No, no, no!
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
别这样 你不用这样的 莱内尔
Come on, you don't have to do this, Lionel.
别这样
Come on.
已派出增援
Backup dispatched.
能汇报下现在状况吗?
Can you give us an update?
他们要来抓你了
They're coming for you.
你杀了两个警官啊!
You've murdered two of their Officers, come on!
他们要来抓你了 你完蛋了!
They're coming for you, you're done now, please!
这对你没好处的
It's not gonna help you, man.
谢谢你 杰德
Thank you, Jed.
该死!
Fuck!
警♥察♥ 开门!
This is the Police! Open up!
我的天 我的天 幸亏你们来了
Oh my God, oh my God, thank God you're here.
请保持冷静 先生
Try to remain calm, Sir.
告诉我发生什么了
Tell me what happened.
他绑♥架♥了我!
He fucking kidnapped me, man!
他满口谎话 操控人心
He's a lying, manipulative snake!
别激动 别这样
Slow down, come on, now.
没事了
It's OK.
告诉我发生什么事了
Just tell me what happened.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be OK.
他强行把我囚禁起来
He kept me against my will.
他还杀了其他人 都在后面房♥间里
He's killed others, he's got them in the back room,
我可以带你看
I can show you.
没事了 孩子 你不用再进到那个房♥间了
That's OK, son. You never have to go in that room again.
告诉我这个人对你做了什么
Just tell me where the man is that did this to you.
他就在那里!
HE'S OVER THERE!
这可怜人开枪打我之后饮弹自尽了
Poor, lost soul shot himself right after he shot me.
莱内尔
Lionel?
莱内尔!
Lionel!
这行不通的
It's not gonna work.
看看我这样子
Look at me.
从鱼缸里看世界是不是很困难?
Is it hard to see the world from inside the bowl?
说实话
To be honest,
我都不知道自己是在缸里还是缸外
I don't know what side of the glass I'm on.
你以为你在对百慕大说话?
You think you're talking to Bermuda?
百慕大已经死了 莱内尔
Bermuda's dead, Lionel.
我不想看到你受伤
I didn't wanna see you hurt,
我给你买♥♥了个新的
so I got you a new one.
我们能不能...
can we...
我们能不能就...
Can we just...
我们能不能好好...
Can we just-
坐下来吃饭
sit and eat?
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
杰德
Jed.
我真的非常
I am so,
非常抱歉
so sorry-
敬生命!
L'CHAIM!
加把劲
Come on.
该死
Fuck.
你可以让我走了
You can let me go, now.
喂 我