本片以真实事件为灵感
喂 我
警♥察♥!
Police!
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
听着 我知道你需要一些距离
Look, I know you just wanted some space,
但你不觉得这有点过火了吗?
but don't you think this has just gone on too far?
弗里曼女士? 我是警♥察♥
Mrs Freeman? It's the Police.
女士 我们只想确认你没事
We're just here to check if you're OK, madame.
很抱歉我在那天晚上那样收场
I am so sorry about how I left things the other night.
事情的发展并不是我的本意 但是...
I didn't mean for those things to come out the way they did, but they...
事已至此
They just did.
警长
Sarge.
这是9619号♥小队 房♥内传出恶臭
CAD 9619, foul odour coming from inside of the property.
我们会把这一间划进区域十七
We're gonna be putting this door in under section 17,
能更新一下系统吗?
if you can update the CAD please?
收到 去吧
Received. Go ahead.
我们可以撑过去的
We can get through it together,
就像以前那样再来一次
We've done it before and we can do it again.
我真的求求你了 丽芙
Please, I am begging you, Liv.
让我进来吧
Just let me in.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus
上个月我真希望能紧紧拥抱你
Last month, I wish I'd just given you the biggest hug
告诉你一切都会变好的
and told you that everything was gonna be alright.
我愿意尽一切所能...
What I would do to just...
只为再次拥抱你
hold you again.
我再也不想跟你分开了
I don't wanna be separated anymore.
我知道你现在不想回我电♥话♥ 但是
And I know that you're not answering my calls right now, but...
我明天早晨会来一趟
I'm gonna swing by tomorrow morning, and then...
我只求你能当面跟我谈一次
All I ask is that just you and me can talk in person.
拜托了丽芙 我求求你
Please, Liv, I am begging you.
一切都变得失去意义
Nothing makes sense anymore.
变得非常麻木
It's just dull.
你是我一生的挚爱
And you are the love of my life
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
但愿吧
Hopefully.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢大家今天到来
Thank you all for coming today.
我知道丽芙一定会...
I know Liv would be...
惊讶于这么多人能为了她齐聚一堂
...astonished just to see this many people in one room for her.
而我也相信你们...
And I take it you all...
在某种程度上都能理解
...Understood, in some way.
对丽芙越是了解
The more you knew Liv,
她越是将你拒之千里
the more she would push you away.
你不饿吗?
You're not hungry?
我之前吃了点
I ate something before.
拜托丽芙 别这样 - 我不饿
Please, Liv, let's just not do this. - I'm not hungry.
如果你能让我回家
If you just let me come home.
杰德 我们谈过这个了
Jed, we spoke about that. Please.
但你现在状态很好 如果我能...
But you were doing so well. If I just...
我说我们已经谈过了 好吗?
I said we'd spoken about that, OK?
我是想要帮你
I'm trying to help you here.
帮你自己去吧
Just help yourself.
我没事
I'm fine.
你绝不是没事 丽芙
You're not fine, Liv.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
与她共度的每一天 我都在她身上
Every day that we had together, I would see...
看到幸福
happiness
善良
kindness.
和美丽
Beauty.
但她看向镜中倒影 却看到了
But when she looked in the mirror she would see something...
...不同的样子
...Something different.
她会问我 你怎么会爱上这么丑恶的人?
She would say to me "How can you love something so ugly?"
她会批判我居然爱她
And she would judge me for loving her.
我尽了全力想治愈她
I tried so hard to fix her.
我真的尽全力了
I tried so fucking hard!
* 格雷汉姆酒吧
嘿哥们 能请你喝一杯吗?
Hey, buddy. Can I get you a drink?
你是谁?
Who are you?
莱内尔·弗莱克
Lionel Flack.
企业家及其他伟业
Entrepreneur and confidant of many.
一个有着多种天赋的人
A man of many talents.
朋友们都叫我阿莱
Friends call me Lie.
你看
See, uh
在我老家那边
where I'm from,
离这也就几条街外
a couple of blocks away was this, uh
折扣店里
discount store.
会卖♥♥各种各样的东西
Sold all sorts of shit.
但其中唯一的玻璃制品
But the only glasses they ever sold were these, uh
是便宜的香槟酒杯
cheap champagne flutes
这还挺方便的 因为我妈妈
which was convenient though because my Momma,
上帝保佑她的灵魂
God rest her soul,
妈妈跟香槟有着一段爱恨情仇
had a love / hate relationship with champagne of all things.
有趣的部分就来了
Now, here's the interesting part.
你的正常杯...
Your average cup-
什么正常杯?
Average cup?
高玻璃杯 大玻璃杯 小茶杯 之类的
Highball, Demitasse, Collins glass. Whatever.
我发现想满足那种饥渴 没有什么
I realised that nothing fulfils or quenches ones thirst
比香槟杯更有效果
the same way as a champagne flute does.
无论杯里装的什么
Whatever the beverage.
特别是果汁 冰过的
Fruit juices in particular, especially when chilled.
顺便一说
By the way
刚才的悼词
that eulogy,
真值得拿小金人 我佩服
Oscar worthy, truly. I admire that.
你想要什么 莱内尔?
What is it that you want, Lionel?
首先 自我解释一下
Firstly, to explain myself.
我热衷于关注讣告
You see, I'm an avid fan of obituaries.
我每天都读
I read them every day.
然后我开始参加葬礼 并在此找到内心的平静
I started going to funerals and it's there that I found my peace.
你也可以试试
You should try it sometime.
谢了 我还有别的事要忙
Thanks, but I've got other plans.
比如?
Such as?
可以说命运给我发了一手烂牌
Well, let's just say life didn't deal me the greatest hand.
这局牌我实在是打不下去了
You know, I've played my cards and I am done.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
你所背负的那些沉重负担
All that weight you're carrying,
如果说我把它们全部带走呢?
what if I said I could take it all away?
* 带着信念放下尘世的负担
所有负担
All of it.
认识你很高兴 莱内尔
Nice meeting you, Lionel.
这天下午 在午餐时
This afternoon, at lunch.
我都没问你还好吗
I never asked how you were.
所以
So,
你还好吗?
how are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
我不太好
No.
拜托 跟我说说
Please just talk to me.
你听了也不理解
Like you could understand.
你生气了吗?
Are you mad?
你明知我和我爸经历过什么
You know exactly what I went through with my dad,
别跟我说我不会理解你这样的人
so don't tell me that I don't understand people like you.
我这样的人?
People like me?
没错! 受了伤 静静地尖叫着求助
Yes. Damaged, silently screaming out for help,
明知道真正能帮到你的人
knowing full well that the people who can actually help you
其实束手无策
can't do a fucking thing.
这是为什么呢?
And why is that?
因为你不让!
Because you won't let them!
我们只有重复老一套 一次又一次
And we do the same old dance, over and over and over again
直到最后你终于翻白死掉
until eventually you'll keel over and fucking die.
你去翻白死掉吧!
You keel over and die.