我希望你消失
I want you gone.
如您所愿
As you wish.
噢 天啊
Oh, fucking, God.
是莱内尔吗?
Is this Lionel?
是的
Yeah.
我是...
Its, erm.
我是杰德 酒吧认识那个
It's Jed, from the pub.
我能做些什么 杰德?
What can I do for you, Jed?
天啊 我都不知道我为什么打过来
God, I don't even know why I'm calling.
我...
I...
我认为你清楚得很 杰德
I think you know exactly why you're calling me, Jed.
你能帮我吗?
Will you help me?
你知道我是做什么的吗?
Do you know what I do, Jed?
自杀协助
Assisted suicide.
杰德
Jed
听我说
Listen to me.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
但当你再次见到她 我保证你能见到她
But when you see her again, and you will see her again,
你肯定会全身都散发着幸福光芒
you have got to radiate happiness, brother.
我保证 在你旅途的终点
Now, I promise you that by the end of our journey,
你会处于一种极乐状态
you'll be lying in a state of total bliss,
被无数不求回报的爱意围绕 让你能
with so much unconditional love for yourself that you'll be laughing
笑着走进天堂大门
all the way to the pearly white gates.
就告诉我什么流程吧
Just tell me how it works.
那 她是怎么死的?
Well, how did she die?
那是...
It was a...
一种饮食失调症
An eating disorder.
大半辈子挣扎于暴食
Bulimia most of her life.
她的胃破裂了
Her stomach ruptured
她昏了过去
she blacked out,
她的心脏就那么...
and her heart just...
停了
...stopped.
她把自己饿到快死掉
She starved herself to death and...
身体从内往外把自己吃空了
...she was eaten from the inside out.
那么从外到内如何?
How about the outside in?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
杰德 你听说过Yiurkun部落吗?
Jed, have you heard of the Yiurkun tribe?
这是一众被点醒的人们
They are a collective of enlightened individuals
沉浸在一种永久的亢奋状态
that bask in a state of permanent euphoria.
这样的亢奋来自于双方协定的人肉食用
Now, this is achieved by way of consensual human consumption.
与大千宇宙的直接共鸣
A direct connection with the universe, Herself.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你在说什么...
So what are you saying?-
刚刚好 杰德 我的口味
It just so happens, Jed, that I share the same taste
与她
for both She
还有我的同伴们一样
and my fellow man.
所以...
So...
你想吃我?
you wanna eat me?
这正是我所说的意思
That is exactly what I'm saying.
这就是牺牲 杰德
That is sacrifice, Jed.
是无私奉献
That is selflessness.
这是最有英雄色彩的章节结尾
That, my friend, is the most heroic end of one chapter
并开启下一章
before the next begins.
非常有诗意 是不是?
It's wonderfully poetic, is it not?
这有点难以消化
It's a lot to take in.
不如你睡一觉好好想想
Well, hows about I let you sleep on it, Jed?
等你想好继续下一步
And when you decide to proceed,
我明天下午六点会回到格雷汉姆酒吧
I'll be back at Graham's Bar from 6pm tomorrow.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
喂?
Yeah?
我同意
I'll do it.
算我参加
I'm in.
这没鸭子
No ducks here.
抱歉 什么?
Sorry, what?
这池子里没有鸭子
Uh, this pond has no ducks.
我知道的 我来是喂鱼的
Oh no, I know. I'm here for the fish.
听起来有点疯狂 是吧
I know, sounds crazy, right?
我是艾利克斯
I'm Alex.
噢 抱歉
Oops! Sorry.
我是莱内尔
Lionel.
那你自己有养鱼吗?
So, do you have any of your own?
呃 没有
Erm, no.
太需要操心了
Too high maintenance for me.
但鱼是最不需要操心的宠物了啊
They are literally the most low maintenance pet one could have.
淡水鱼是全美最常饲养的宠物
Fresh water fish are the largest proportion of pets owned across the US.
科学证明它们可以降低血压和心率
And they are proven to lower blood pressure and heart rate.
并能借此获得更长更健康的寿命
Thus, relieving stress for maintaining a better quality of life.
你是干这个的吗 卖♥♥金鱼?
You do this for a living, you sell them?
不是
No.
我只想说它们很利于维持身体平衡
I'm just saying they're good for maintaining equilibrium, is all.
所以你认为我很失衡?
So, you think I'm unbalanced?
你觉得自己失衡吗?
Do you think you're unbalanced?
这样吧 我跟你做个交易
Do you know what? I'll make you a deal.
我给你个机会来说服我养一条
I'll give you a chance to convince me to get one of those
水缸生物 而你
tank thingies, if you
来尝尝我的招牌卡布奇诺
pop by and try my signature cappuccino?
这样啊 那咱们成交
You know what? You have yourself a deal.
但我今天还有些事需要做 所以
But I have some business now I need to attend to today though, so.
等等 你有电♥话♥号♥能让我联♥系♥吗?
Wait! Have you got a number I can call you on?
* 莱内尔·弗莱克 专业干洗
这是我的
That's me.
但我得走了
I gotta run though.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you!
也很高兴认识你 莱内尔
Nice to meet you too Lionel...
弗莱克
...Flack.
你好啊 哥们
Howdy, brother.
我还以为半小时之内你都不来了呢
I was not expecting you for another thirteen minutes.
这不是希望一切翻篇吗
Well, in the spirit of turning the page.
杰德 在我们共处的时间里
Jed, over the course of our time together,
我的任务就是让你开心
my job is to make sure you are happy.
任何时候你感到疼痛或不适
And at any point you're in pain or in discomfort,
告诉我一声就好
you just need to let me know.
所以你也吃普通食物吗 还是只吃...?
So, do you eat normal food or just-
爆米花
Kettle corn.
给 你们准备好点餐了吗?
Here you go guys. You ready to order?
谢谢你 他不是很饿
Thank you very much but he's not hungry.
买♥♥单就好
The bill, please.
读一读这个
Have a read of that
然后在底部签上名字和日期
and sign and date at the bottom.
我相信你 杰德 但我需要你的正式同意
I trust you Jed, but I need your full consent.
违反合同时的处死与处置?
"Termination and disposal upon breach of contract?"
如果你改变了心意 我得能保护自己
If you change your mind, Jed, I need to protect myself.
我要你消失
I want you gone.
敬生命!
L'Chaim!
欢迎来到来世 兄弟
Welcome to the afterlife, brother.
现在赶紧让你跟那个热辣老婆重聚吧
Now, let's get you reunited with that smoking hot wife of yours.
请交出手♥机♥
Cell phone, please.
你介意付下吗
Would you, uh. Would you mind?
欢迎来到寒舍
Casa del Lie!
* 莱内尔·弗莱克 奎特公♥寓♥111A号♥ 伦敦
无痛程序的第一步
Step one for a pain-free first procedure.
喝酒
Drink.
好吧
OK.
这就对了
Attaboy.
这是客厅
Living room.
这是百慕大
Bermuda.
什么?
Huh?
是我的鱼 百慕大
My fish, Bermuda.
你自己住吗?
Do you live alone?
是的
Yep.
那边是什么?
What's through there?