还从桥上扔保龄球
and throwing bowling balls off of bridges.
有什么可快乐的
Nothing too merry about that.
323号♥信箱
阿♥拉♥斯加 北峰 99603
后头还有你的两个大箱子
Got two more crates for you in back.
我把车开过来
I'll bring the truck around.
好的 我搬出来
All right, I'll get 'em ready.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
我的圣诞树下有很多礼物
I got a whole lot of presents under the tree.
你等会可以过来提前拆几个
You could come over later and unwrap a couple early.
-我可能 -你考虑一下
- Hmm. I might be... - Hold that thought.
抱歉 克里斯 你要点什么
Sorry about that, Chris. What can I get ya?
约翰ny Carson
Johnny Carson.
今天情绪不高啊
Not in your usual chipper mood today.
已经过去整整两秒钟了 我还没有
Went a whole two seconds and I haven't
听到任何关于社会衰落
heard anything about the decline of society
或者愚蠢的美国下一代
or the reckless youth in America.
可能我今天过得不错
I guess I'm just having a good day.
怎么许愿等待 里面的东西也不会变的
Wishin' and waitin' isn't gonna change what's inside.
我去后面再拿瓶威士忌
Gotta get another whiskey from the back.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
最近怎么样 麦克
How are ya, Mike?
我好像不认识你吧
Don't think I know you.
希望尼蔻和孩子们都还好
Nicole and the kids are well, I hope.
听着 我没有要和她
Look, uh, I wasn't gonna do anything...
我从珊迪小时候就认识她了
Oh, I've known Sandy since she was a kid.
她是个好女孩
She's a great girl.
但她从来对婚誓没有敬畏之心
But she never did hold much faith in wedding vows.
不像你和我 麦克
Not like you and me, Mike.
听着 我只是来喝杯酒的 我不是
Listen, I'm...I'm just here having a drink. I'm not...
你看 如果你一路不停得开
You know, if you drive straight through...
我想要不了12小时你就能到家
I reckon you could be home in 12 hours,
和家人们一起过节了
spend the holiday with your family.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是要请你喝杯啤酒的人
Well, I'm... I'm the guy that's gonna buy you a beer.
你不如立刻出发 帐我来结
Why don't you hop? I'll take care of it.
还有 麦克 路上小心
And Mike, drive safe.
麦克呢
Where's Mike?
谁
Who?
刚才那个帅哥
The good-looking guy
就在你的肥屁♥股♥现在坐的位置隔壁
that was sitting right next to where your fat butt is.
噢 那位小伙 我想他已经走了
Oh, that fella. Well, I guess he left.
为什么每次你来 我最后都要一个人回家
Why is it every time you come in here, I end up going home alone?
可能我这人带衰
Maybe I'm a jinx.
行吧
Yeah.
-你好 -你好女士
- Hello? - Hello, ma'am.
我是时代周刊的记者
I'm a reporter with The Times.
噢 那是一家很棒的杂♥志♥
Oh, that's a wonderful paper.
是的没错
Yes, it is.
我很荣幸能成为其中的一员
I feel very privileged to be a part of it.
我能为你做些什么吗
How can I help you?
昨天我们刊登了一篇文章
Yesterday, we ran an article
关于你们学校的科学竞赛
on your school's science fair...
我有一些后续的问题想问问
and I had a few follow-up questions
获得最佳展品的克里斯汀克劳福德
for the "Best of Show," Christine Crawford.
我希望能得到她的联♥系♥方式
I was hoping I could get her contact information.
没问题 我可以帮你查查
No problem I can get that for you.
太好了
Fantastic.
稍等一会
Just gonna be one more second.
很好
Great.
我帮你拿了牛奶
I brought your milk.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, thank you, honey.
放这吧
Put it here.
您该休息了
You should be resting.
让我们把这些东西挪开
Let's get these outta your way.
放在桌上吧
On the desk.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
雷吉娜
Regina!
什么事 温拿少爷
Yes, Mr. Wenan.
奶奶想让所有人立刻离开房♥子
Grandmother wants everyone out of the house right now.
没问题 少爷
Certainly, sir.
你知道吗
You know...
我从没有输过科学竞赛
I've never lost a science competition.
你知道电路接地的质量决定它的效果吗
Did you know a circuit is only as good as its ground?
比利 我觉得你的科学项目
Billy, I-I thought that your science proj...
十二伏的汽车电瓶
Twelve-volt car battery.
可能弄不死你
Might not kill you,
但会让你的牙齿打颤
but it'll make your teeth chatter.
你要归还第一名的奖章
You're gonna return the first-place ribbon
告诉他们你的火车项目拥有不正当协助
and tell them you were unfairly helped with that train project.
你作弊了
You cheated.
你不配胜利
You don't deserve to win.
我说的够清楚了吗
Am I being clear?
把她带走吧
Get her outta here.
他们到了有20分钟了
They arrived about 20 minutes ago.
好的 希望他们带了我们的另一半支票
Yeah. Hope they brought the other half of our check.
冷静 你发脾气也没有任何好处
Stay calm. You exploding is not gonna help anything.
确实没有 但是舒服
No, but it'll make me feel better.
见到你真好 克里斯
Good to see you, Chris.
突然造访 非常抱歉
Apologies about springing this visit on you.
别说客套话了
Why don't we drop the pleasantries?
现在是我最忙的时候 我还有活要干
It's my busiest time of year, and I got work to do.
所以我的另一半钱在哪儿
Now, where's the rest of my money?
我是雅各布上校 我们有个提议给您
I'm Captain Jacobs. We've got a proposition for you.
不接受提议 不握手
No propositions, no shakes.
我要说好的 而这里只有一半
I want what's due. And this? This is half.
这个嘛 你只生产了去年一半的产品
Well, you only produced half of last year's product,
而补贴是根据产量确定的
and, the subsidy payment reflects that.
这可是圣诞节
Well, this is Christmas.
乖孩子将会收到礼物,而淘气的孩子只能收到煤块
圣诞老人会根据孩子在这一年中的表现列出不同的名单
总不能到处送谢谢参与奖吧
We're not handing out participation trophies.
如果一半的孩子只有资格收到煤块
I can't help it if half the kids
而不是礼物 我有什么办法
deserve coal instead of presents.
我们是有最低预算的 合同上都写了
We got a minimum budget. It's in our contract.
实际上 你和美国政♥府♥的
Well, actually, your contract with the
签订的合同中 申明了
United States government, states,
"补贴金额取决于"
"Subsidy payment is dependent on"
"制♥作♥和分发的礼物数量"
"volume of presents made and delivered."
我们就是这么计算支付的
And that's exactly how you've been paid.
这点钱都不够电费
This won't even cover the power.
我们要发员工薪水 还要吃饭
We have employees to pay, food to buy,
并且说白了 在这种
and quite frankly, this is one...
时间点给我们
humdinger of a time
丢这种压力真是绝了
to lay this burden on us.
重点是 只靠一半的钱
The point is, with only half our payment,
我们的厂子开不下去的
we're not gonna be able to survive.
我们理解你们正在经历的财政困难
We understand the financial constraints that you're suffering.
不到万不得已 没有人想让你们关门
No one wants to shut you down, not if we don't have to.
你理解什么了在这儿瞎说
Do you even understand what you're saying?
你圣诞节前都在干嘛
What you'd be doing to Christmas?
我们想要你们的节日精神
We want your holiday spirit.
但这也产生节日花销 而且
It generates holiday spending. And...
这些暂且先不谈
Let's not get into all that right now.
现在的重点是
I mean, the important thing is,
这个问题可能是有办法解决的
we might have a chance to work this out.
上校 您请
Captain, if you please.
克里斯 露丝
Chris, Ruth,
电影精选列表