-抱歉,借过,放这里,谢谢 -来,帮我我们压一下,谢谢
-Help us out here, guys. We have this... -Here. Hold the end.
-抱歉,借过,放这里,谢谢 -来,帮我我们压一下,谢谢
-Right here. Thank you. -Thank you.
把你手上有的香槟全送到这里
Send every case of champagne you've got.
再帮我拿十盒 最棒的墨西哥雪茄好吗?
And ten boxes of the best Mexican cigars. Okay?
墨西哥雪茄?好期待
Mexican cigars? I can't wait.
对了,茱丽叶塔呢?
Oye, where's Julieta?
她吃到虾,身体不舒服
She's sick from the shrimp.
时间快要来不及了
Time's running out. Let's go.
-天啊,你怎么了?-桥塌了,所以我是游泳过来的
Oh, my God. What happened?
-天啊,你怎么了?-桥塌了,所以我是游泳过来的
The bridge collapsed, so I swam here.
-今天的主角不是你 -抱歉
Well, don't make this about you.
-凯勒,快点 -很抱歉,你说得没错
-I'm sorry. Yes, you're right. -Hurry!
-我需要你的帮忙 -我一定会尽全力
I need your help.
-我需要你的帮忙 -我一定会尽全力
We got this.
-这给你 -谢谢
Here you go.
朱尼尔,猪怎么样了?
Junior? How's that pig?
-它今天不太好运 -太好了
He's seen better days. -Good.
舅舅
Tío, where are the rest of Inmortales?
其他神仙乐团成员呢?
Tío, where are the rest of Inmortales?
都过世了
They passed away.
那就大声点,往这边走
Play louder. Over here.
好的,小朱尼尔,快点过来
Oye. Junior Jr.
东西放下,别像个傻瓜
Put that down.
帮我搬猪,你站那边
And help me with the lechón.
动作快,预备,来
It's hot. Be careful. Ready?
小心烫,多用点力 小心我的鞋子
Watch my loafers.
我们这边这么多人 你就只有准备一头小猪?
-Is this all you got? Such a small pig? -Yes, Chi Chi.
-没错,绮绮 -希望你们有加柳橙汁
I hope you threw some sour orange juice on it.
-这样至少吃起来会比较好一点 -有,我们有加
Yes, Chi Chi. Yes. - I could have cooked it.
请问这里是赫雷拉家的婚礼吗?
Is the Herrera wedding here?
他们要待在哪里?
Where do we put them?
好,我有办法了
Hey, I got an idea.
请往这边走,各位
This way, gentlemen.
这边,走吧
Okay. Come on. Come on.
一路爬到最上面,快点
All the way up!
吉他手,快
All the way up!
-老爸 -准备好了吗?
-Papi. -Ready?
好了,你呢?
Yes. And you?
还没
No.
-小心婚纱 -好
Watch your dress.
-小心婚纱 -好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
开始奏乐
Let's go!
她在做什么?
What is she doing here?
禅意老师因为暴风雨没办法来
Adán's Zen teacher couldn't make it because of the storm,
所以就由娜塔莉证婚
so Natalie's officiating.
这个婚礼筹划师还身兼多职
I guess she is more than just a wedding planner.
希望一切顺利
God, I hope so.
-柯拉… -柯拉…过来
Cora? Cora. Cora! -Cora. Cora.
-柯拉… -柯拉…过来
Come here.
-你看…你看她的袖子… -怎么办?
Look at her sleeve.
-你看…你看她的袖子… -怎么办?
-Look at her sleeve. -Oh, my God.
天啊,帮我拿着
Holy shit. Take this.
-你相信我吗?-相信
-Do you trust me? -Yeah.
好了,很美,漂亮 真棒,美呆了
There. Beautiful. Yes. Great. Gorgeous.
-谢谢你 -这样比较漂亮
Good, thank you.
-真的?-对,英格丽
Yeah. Mamá.
别担心,亲爱的
Don't worry, mi amor. You look even more beautiful.
你看起来比之前还要美
Don't worry, mi amor. You look even more beautiful.
把面纱盖上
-Help me with the veil. -Yeah.
-对 -真棒
-Help me with the veil. -Yeah.
-我到前面去了,会顺利的 -谢谢妈
-I'll be up front. Good luck. -Thank you, Mom.
对了,英格丽
Oye, Ingrid.
没有人可以送我女儿
No one could ever give this girl away...
但是如果基于传统习俗
but for the sake of some old tradition,
要说谁应该陪她一起走红毯
if someone's gonna have to walk her down that aisle...
我希望是我们两个牵着她
then I want it to be the both of us.
你说怎么样?
Shall we?
-来 -好
Come.
比利,你真可恶
Damn you, Billy.
大家好
Hola.
大家好
Bonjour.
欢迎大家来参加这场婚礼
Bienvenidos a this wedding.
我想请现场的亲朋好友
I would like you all to use your mind's eye
跟我一起用心想象 这场婚礼原本的样子
and visualize what this wedding could have been.
精美的特制水晶吊灯
Custom crystal chandeliers,
一听到佛朗明哥音乐 就会跳舞的红鹤
synchronized flamingos dancing in a fountain
另外还有自己手工做的 俄式煎薄饼
and a build-your-own blini-blintz bar that was
那个真的非常好吃
truly so beautiful.
只可惜计划永远赶不上变化
But things don't always go as planned...
不管人生或是爱情
in life, or in love.
任何缜密的计划 都会有意外、插曲或失误
And sometimes, when your plans crumble and crash...
人生充满惊喜
life surprises you...
甚至会给你无法想象的完美时刻
and gives you a moment more perfect...
或许就是现在也说不定
than one that you could ever imagine.
所以信任、包容 加上来自家人的爱
So, trust, surrender...
所以信任、包容 加上来自家人的爱
and a little love from your fam is truly all that you need.
这样你的人生就会圆♥满♥
and a little love from your fam is truly all that you need.
那么现在
And now...
苏菲赫雷拉卡斯提洛
do you, Sofi Herrera Castillo, take this man to be your wedded husband?
你是否愿意嫁给这个男人为妻?
do you, Sofi Herrera Castillo, take this man to be your wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
而你亚当卡斯提洛赫雷拉
And do you, Adán Castillo Herrera...
是否愿意娶这个女人为妻?
take this woman to be your wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
他居然冠你的姓
He took your last name?
现在,在神的见证下
And now, under the eye of God,
以及各位亲朋好友的祝福之中
and surrounded by your loving family...
我正式宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在新郎可以吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
古巴雪茄?
Cuban?
卡斯特罗的
Pre-Castro.
好东西
It's good.
你知道吗,比利?
You know, Billy...
我每年夏天都会跟朋友 一起去柯尔提斯海
every summer my buddies and I
我每年夏天都会跟朋友 一起去柯尔提斯海
take a big fishing trip in the Sea of Cortez.
来场钓鱼之旅
take a big fishing trip in the Sea of Cortez.
抽抽雪茄,喝喝龙舌兰
You know, cigars, tequila, mezcal.
我觉得你一定会喜欢
I think you'd enjoy it.
不过亚当不喜欢钓鱼
Plus, Adán doesn't like fishing.
-还有拳击 -或足球
Or boxing.
-还有拳击 -或足球
Soccer.
跟棒球
Or baseball.
或脱衣舞娘
Or strippers.
我是哪里教错这孩子了?
Where did I go wrong with that kid?
这个问题的答案
To be perfectly honest...
我还真想不出来
I can't think of a place.
我想跟大家敬个酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
先放下,我有很多话要说
Not yet, I have a lot of things to say.
我来到这个国家时什么都没有
I came to this country with nothing.
我是搭橡皮艇
On a raft...
当时飓风,四周还有鲨鱼环绕
in the middle of a hurricane, surrounded by sharks.
不开玩笑了
All kidding aside, to my beautiful Sofi.
敬我美丽的苏菲
All kidding aside, to my beautiful Sofi.
当我听说你要搬去墨西哥的时候
When you told me that you were moving to Mexico,
我好怕我当初来这个国家 所做的一切努力
I feared that all our efforts coming into this country
跟想要过上好日子的动力
to wanting to strive and to do better were gonna disappear.
都会烟消云散
to wanting to strive and to do better were gonna disappear.
我也怕家庭传统会一起消失
That our family traditions were gonna disappear.
最近发生了很多事
Things have been coming at me...
电影精选列表