还有所有事
everything.
你的客户是谁
Who's your client?
嘿 伙计 马桶里还有水
Hey, man,the pool's still open.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
出了小镇 去西北方向逃走了
Head out of town.Go northwest.
那里有一条小土路
Th-there's a small dirt road
从沃尔特雷东达25 公里后 到达一个庄园
25 kilometers after Volta Redonda that leads to hacienda.
那就是我客户的地盘
My client owns the place.
好的 但是如果我发现你对我说了谎
Okay, but if I find out you're lying to me,
我会回来 继续给你上游泳课
I'm gonna come back and finish your swimming lesson.
好了 女士们
Okay, ladies!
今天
Today,
我们收回贫民窟
we take back the favela.
一个美国的社会工作者去了那里
An American social worker went there
努力做好事...
trying to do good things...
...由于那些残暴的人
...and thanks to the animals,
她去了医院 为自己的生命作斗争
she's in the hospital,fighting for her life.
这是一个遗憾...
It's a shame...
这件事引起了我们老大的注意
that's what it took to get our bosses' attention.
但是不管怎样
But no matter.
你的目标是毒品贩子
Your targets are the pillars of the drug trade,
性♥交♥易 谋杀
the sex trade,the murder.
抓住他们 让这些团伙早日解散
Take them down,and this whole mess falls apart.
我们正在为上帝工作...
We're doing God's work...
...所以没有羞耻
...so no shame.
没有罪恶
No guilt.
没有遗憾
No pity.
只要...解散他们
Just... put them in the ground!
我们出发
So let's go!
走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
给我所有这个庄园的情报
Give me all the intel you have on this hacienda place.
我们已经在路上了
We're on our way there now.
告诉他们快点
Just, tell 'em to make it fast.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
看起来像...只是...
Looks like... just...
...都是些航运舱单 -让我看看
...shipping manifests. -Let me see.
我最喜欢的走私犯兼DJ 利马先生
Ah, my favorite smuggler DJ,Mr. Lima.
该死的 这些都是假的
Ah, shit.These are fake.
已经盖了海关的印♥章♥了
It's already got the customs stamp,
但要核实一下离港日期
but check out the departure date.
该死的
Shit.
主啊
Oh Lord
我们和我们的君王 首领 列祖都脸上蒙羞
We and our kings and our princes and our fathers are covered in shame.
因为我们得罪了你
Because we have sinned against you.
主啊 我们的神
The Lord,our God.
是怜悯饶恕人的 我们却违背了他
is merciful and forgiving,even though we have rebelled against him.
我的神啊 求你侧耳而听
Give ear, O God, and hear.
睁眼而看 眷顾我们荒凉之地
Open your eyes and see the desolation...
和称为你名下的城
of the city that bears your name.
我们不要求你因为我们是正直的
We don't make requests of you because we are righteous,
但是你却有很大的仁慈心
but bacause of your great mercy.
阿门
Amen.
我们得查查这个地方
Wow, we should check this place out.
我相信这一切都是合法的
Oh, I'm sure it's all totally legit.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我独自去 你回家
I go in.You go back home.
另外 你无论如何得快点回去工作
Besides, you need to be to work soon anyway.
你确定像往常一样
Sure you don't want me to come in there
不用我进去救你吗
and save your ass as usual?
欢迎光临
Welcome.
你想要什么
What's your pleasure?
我不知道 我第一次来这里
I don't know.It's my first time here.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
先请坐吧 我们马上就来
Please, take a seat,and we'll be with you shortly.
检查一下吧台
Check out the bar.
我应该告诉西里莫托吗
Should I tell Hirimoto?
西里莫托不想被打扰 我们能够搞定他
Hirimoto is not to be disturbud. We can handle it.
来了一个麻烦的客人
We have an unwanted guest.
先生 这边请
Sir, this way, please.
-状态更新 -一区安全
-Status update. -Area 1 secure.
-三区安全 -非常好
-Area 3 secure. -Excellent.
-再次对清单核对一遍 -收到
-Double check against the list. -Copy that.
请坐
Have a seat.
玛丽亚 我的妹妹
Maria. My sister.
不许动
Freeze!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
趴下
Down!
警官 请求支援
Officer requesting backup.
请求支援
Officer requesting backup.
位置 贫民窟的西北方向 死胡同
Location: favela northwest,cul-de-sac.
亚洲男子 30多岁 被扣押
Asian man, mid-to-late 30s in custody.
犯罪嫌疑人不在名单上
Suspect is not on list.
收到
Copy.
圣多和波洛洛马上赶过来
Santo and Bororo on the way.
其他所有的人 继续 留守原地
All other units, hold positions.
重复一遍 留守原地
Repeat, hold position.
好了 这是怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
警官 我发现了可疑的活动
Sir, I saw suspicious activity.
在追逃过程中 我发现这两名男子
Upon pursuit, I found these two men
用枪威胁小孩子上了一辆货车
loading children into the van at gunpoint.
我让他们放下武器 然后发送了无线电
I disarmed them and radioed in.
干得好
Good job.
这把枪登记过吗
Is this gun registered?
很好
Good.
我们的价格要翻两番
Our price just doubled.
怎么回事 舱单在哪里
What's going on here?Where are the manifests?
计划有变
The plan's changed.
你注意到我们放松的地方了吗
Did you take care of our loose ends?
那个美国女孩吗
The American girl?
所有她可以说话的人都死了
Everyone she could have talked to is dead.
好的
Good.
你的钱在码头交易
Your money will be waiting at the docks.
警官倒下了 警官倒下了
Officer down.Repeat:officer down.
请求医疗援助
Requesting medical assistance.
那个麻烦的客人已经跑掉了
Our unwelcomed guest is on the loose.
已经闯到房♥屋里去了
Intruder on the premises.
全面清除他
Sweep the grounds!
我想我已经交代的很清楚我不想被打扰
I thought I made it clear I was not to be disturbed.
对不起 西里莫托先生 但是有情况
I'm sorry,Hirmoto,but we have a situation...
那个美国人 他到了 事实证明很难杀死他
The American.He's here.And proving difficult to kill.
他体现出来了
He has the manifests.
清空那些商品 还有请走客人
Clear out the merchandise.And the guests.
-你为什么不去医院看看呢 -好的 西里莫托先生
-And why don't you pay a visit to the hospital? -Yes,Hirimoto.
喂
Yes?
那个美国人妨碍我这里的生意了
The American is causing trouble at my place of business.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
关于舱单 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the manifests.
他威胁我
He-he surprised me.
不会再有下次了
I-It won't happen again.
利马先生
Mr. Lima.
我不喜欢枪
I don't care for guns.
活动件
Moving parts.
不同的材质
Different materials.
太...肮脏了
So... dirty.
这个是...
Now this...
是武士刀
is Tamahagane.
珠钢做的
Jewel steel.
纯的
Pure.
它可以刺穿任何东西
It can cut through anything.
就像个中间人
Like a middleman.