坎特 康奈利 富兰克林
Canter, Connelly, Franklin,
约翰逊 金姆 马休斯
Johnson, Kim, Matthews,
罗德里格斯 弗拉纳根 德文尼
Rodriguez, Flanagan, Devany,
劳尔 里克森 塞缪尔斯
Rauls, Rickson, Samuels,
西蒙斯 威廉姆斯
Simmons, Williams.
你的时辰未到 约翰
It's not your week, Johnny.
还没到 时辰未到
Nope, not your week.
约翰 过得怎样
John. How's life?
跟以往一样 还是一坨屎
Same shit, different pile.
全趴下
Everybody down!
快趴下 快给我趴下
On the ground, now!Get the hell down!
把双手放在我可以看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
打开收银台
Open the register!
怎么回事 你聋了吗
What's the matter, you deaf?
嘿
Hey.
我说了"趴下"
I said, "get down."
你知道如果你打到我的胃
You know if you shoot me in the stomach,
我活着的机会会上升 对吧
my chances of surviving go up,right?
不如让我帮你带出去吧
Let me help you out.
在胸口打个洞呢 又会怎样呢
How 'bout a hole in the chest?
哦 没错 就是你这样
Oh, yeah, yeah.You're right, you're right.
能起作用 但效果不能令人满意
Effective but unsatisfying.
我告诉你怎么做
I'll tell you what.Ha.
对着脑干
The brain stem.
开枪啊
Shoot him!
怎么了 这是你的风格
What? Not your style?
噢 我知道了 没错 没错
Ah, I know, I know.You're right, you're right.
这样打爆脑袋 你会吓出屎来
First thing I do,severed brainstem,you shit your pants.
你真有品味 我懂了
You too classy for that.I got it, I got it.
嗯 我最喜欢的
Ah, my favorite.
够经典的 不过会血肉横飞
Classic,but with enough splatter
让大家都知道是你干的
to let 'em know you mean business.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
You fuckin' crazy.
嘿 不 我是个没耐心的疯子
Hey, no, no, no.I'm crazy and impatient.
来吧 快点 快开枪呀
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
不要让我自己动手 送我回老家吧
Don't make me do this myself.Send me home!
-我做不到...-开枪杀了我
-I don't... -Shoot me! Shoot me!
开枪
Shoot--
你不开枪杀了我 就别浪费我的时间了
You either shoot me,or stop wastin' my time.
不用找了
Keep the change.
我不在 快滚
I'm not here. Go away.
-辛迪 -省省吧你
-Cindy---Save it.
我不是上周打电♥话♥告诉你了
Did I not call you last week,
我要过来吗
and tell you I was comin'?
是啊
Yeah.
我是不是也给你发邮件了 就在昨天
Did I also not email you,just yesterday,
提醒你我要来
and remind you that I was comin'?
是的 然后...
Yeah, a-and...
然后
And?
然后...
And...
我没有看 听我说 辛迪 我很抱歉
I got nothin'.Look, Cindy, I-I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what happened.
听我说 辛迪 我很抱歉
Look, Cindy, I'm sorry
我忘记了去机场接你
I forgot to pick you up from the airport.
当然 如果你没有忘记
Well, if you hadn't have forgotten,
那我还怎么确定你是我哥哥呢
how would I know for sure that you're my brother?
对不起
I'm sorry.
还记得我们去过的
Remember that Jamaican restaurant we went to
那家吃鱼的 牙买♥♥加餐厅吗
with that fish?
记得 好像叫科利吧
Oh, yeah.Coley's, I think it was.
那里太好吃了
Man, that was so good.
不喝了 我在婚礼上喝得够多了
No, no, I had enough to drink at the wedding.
婚礼怎么样
How was that?
你知道的 我经常是当伴娘的
You know me, always a bridesmaid.
这是改变不了的
Well, that's not gonna change
因为你已经嫁给了这该死的笔记本
'cause you already married to this darn notebook.
现在长相都开始相似了
You startin' to look alike.
给我
Give me that.
你知道我一生的心血都在这里面
You know my life's in this book.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
你还好吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
你还在吃药吗
Are you taking your medicine?
让我看看
Let me see that.
快点
Come on.
薄荷糖
Mints?
真的吗 约翰
Really, John?
听我说 我的处方到期了
Look, look,my prescription ran out,
而且我不想再吃那些东西了
and I don't like takin' those things anyway.
弄得我的头总是晕晕的
It make my head all swimmy.
还有 你总是抱怨
Besides, you're always complainin'
我的口气太臭
about the shit that comes outta my mouth,
至少现在是薄荷清香的了
at least now it's minty fresh.
项链很漂亮 谁送给你的
Nice necklace.Who got you that?
某个混♥蛋♥ 老哥
Some jerk, brother.
跟我说说
So tell me,
巴西的贫民窟的人待你怎么样
how are the, uh, slums of Brazil treatin' you?
他们很好 我明天就飞回去
They're fine.I'm flying back tomorrow.
是棚屋不是贫民窟 约翰
And favelas aren't slums,John.
那里有很多的文化
There's a lot of culture there.
哦 贫民窟文化 这样好听点
Oh, cultural slums.That-that makes it better,
但他们仍然很危险
but they're still dangerous.
我很后悔让你去那里工作
I regret gettin' you involved in thisin the first place.
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
Yes.
我只是太累了 你知道的
I'm just tired, you know.
因为时差
Jet lag.
好好照顾自己 约翰
Take care of yourself, Johnny.
警♥察♥
Cops!
卡塔琳娜
Katarina.
我们穿这个 就永远得不到他们的信任
We'll never win them over wearing that.
虽然我得不到他们的信任 但我不会倒下
I won't win them over,but I won't keel over.
卡塔琳娜 卡塔琳娜
Katarina! Katarina!
辛迪
Cindy.
她还活着 叫救护车 快
She's alive. Call an ambulance, now!
-早上好 伙计们 -先生早
-Mornin', boys. -Sir.
贝蒂 倒杯咖啡
Betty, honey?Coffee please.
来自里约警♥察♥局的警官圣多和波洛洛
Detectives Santo and Bororo from Rio police
过来找你了
are here to see you
好吧 让他们进来
Uh, okay.Send them in.
知道了
Got it.
进来 -早上好 副领事
Yeah. -Good morning, Vice-Consul.
我是里约热内卢警局的
Detective Thiago Santo,
警官迪亚戈·圣多
Rio de Janeiro police,
这是我的搭档 卡洛·波洛洛
and this is my partner,Carlo Bororo.
-请坐 -哦 谢谢
-Please, have a seat.-Oh, thank you.
迪亚戈警官 您过来有什么事呢
So, Detective Thiago,to what do I owe the pleasure?
恐怕给你带来了坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
你们其中的一个人
One of yours.
显然 她曾在美国非盈利的
Apparently,she was doing social work
巴西贫民窟做社会福利工作
for an American non-profit in the favelas.
你认识她
You know her.
她...
Is she...
她还活着
Alive.
勉强活着
Barely.
她在贫民区被发现的
She was found in the favela.
这是谁干的
Who the hell would do this?