I think when you lose your balls; it kind of mellows you out.
对了 你猜今天谁来要求加薪了
Oh by the way, guess who asked for a raise today?
-谁 -就那小子 你相信不
- Who? - Dinkus. Can you believe that?
布赖恩 你管谁都叫那小子
Brian, you know you call everyone here Dinkus.
搞不清你说的是哪个
I don't know who you're talking about.
-开升降车的那个 -哦
- You know, forklift Dinkus. - Oh.
你不是叫他"天才少年"嘛
I thought you call him "boy genius."
哦对 天才少年要求加薪
Oh, right. Yeah. Well, boy genius asked for a raise.
我说 "你开玩笑吧
I said, "Are you kidding me?
"上周你差点杀了个人"
"You almost got somebody killed last week."
接着他就推卸责任给那小子
And then he tried to blame it on Dinkus over there
你真的应该好好记记员工的名字
You know, you really ought to learn the employees' names.
我记过的 但是后来发现
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but then I figured,
如果收♥购♥成功的话
Hey if this deal goes through
过了这周我就不用记名字了
Next week I won't have to.
我又不需要邀请那些小子
It's not like I'm gonna be inviting Dinkus
和天才少年吃晚饭
And boy genius over for dinner.
乔尔 我给介绍下新来的一些临时工
Oh Joel, let me introduce you to the new temps here.
里面有个工人很想见见你
One of them wanted to meet you.
乔尔 这是辛迪
Joel, this is Cindy.
超美吧
Oh, my God.
还有
And...
不好意思 你叫啥来着
I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
-维克托 -对 维克托
- Victor - Victor! Right.
我是乔尔 欢迎
Hi Joel. Welcome.
那个 不好意思
Look, I'm so sorry,
你真的是整家工厂的老板
But are you really the owner of this entire place?
是的
Yeah.
我的意思是 全是你白手起家的吗
I mean, like, you... You started it and everything?
对 大部分
Yeah. Yeah, pretty much.
天哪 怎么做到的
Oh my God. How?
只是...你真的想听吗
Just... You really wanna hear this?
大部分人都觉得这很无聊
A lot of people think it's boring.
不会啊 我真的想知道
No, no l... Really I do. I wanna know.
我想问 是你发明了这些香精吗
I mean, did you like invent extract or something?
-差不多 -真的吗
- Kind of. - Really?
我妈 她曾经...
Well, my mother used to...
用这个做麦根苏打饼干
My mother used to make these root-beer cookies,
我总觉得饼干的面团
And I always noticed that the cookie dough
尝起来比饼干更好吃
Tasted better than the cookies themselves,
我就想"为什么呢"
And I thought, "Why is that?"
然后就发明了
And it turns out that a lot of the flavor
烹饪可用麦根苏打香精调料
In the root-beer extract evaporates when you cook it
我读化学专业研究生时
And so when I was in graduate school, in chemistry
研制了一种方法
I figured out a way to use this synthetic derivative
把冬青树成分加入烹饪配方 这样
Of the wintergreen component, and it just...
香料就不那么容易蒸发了
It doesn't evaporate as easily.
接下来的就是这个厂子了...
And from that, you know...
那个 你怎么想出来的 用脑子吗
I mean, you... You figured all of that out like, with your brain!
-是的 -你肯定很有钱
- Yeah. - Oh, you must be really rich.
我有7辆宝马 还有很多很好的衣服
I've got a 7 series BMW and some pretty nice clothes.
你认识这么多人
You know so many people.
-我... -天哪 你肯定很有人缘
- I... - Oh, my god. You are really popular.
怎么了
What?
你写的6看起来很像8 好可爱
It’s just really cute how your sixes look like eights.
或者是8看起来很像6
Or is it more like your eights look like sixes?
是哪个呀
Which one is it?
伙计 想去打高尔夫吗
Hey dude. You wanna hit some golf balls, man?
迪恩 这是辛迪
Hey, Dean. Cindy, here.
靠
Oh damn.
正点 我是迪恩
Goodness. Hi. Dean.
企业家 巫师 治疗师
Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
- Okay. - Nice to meet you.
我也是 谢谢你 雷诺先生
Nice to meet you. Thank you, Mr. Reynolds.
-谢谢 谢谢 -欢迎加入
- Thank you. Thank you. - Welcome aboard.
我们正要去打高尔夫
We're gonna play some golf,
不过也许我们可以一起
But maybe we could all just hang out?
-迪恩 -伙计
- Dean? - Dude.
她在这儿工作吗
Does she work here?
是的 临时的
Yeah, she's a temp.
-她跛脚吗 -我说临时工
- She's a tramp? - Temp
拜托你别盯着人家看 离窗户远点儿
And please don't stare at her. Get away from the window
兄弟真有眼光 我喜欢这妞儿
I like it, Joel. I like your style.
不是我雇的她 她是从就业中介来的
Well, I didn't hire her. She came over through Job 1.
和其他人一样
They just sent her over like everyone else
就业中介 我得给他们打个电♥话♥表示感谢
Job 1? I got to give those guys a call, man.
你这儿我从没见过这么性感辣妹
I have never seen a woman anywhere near that hot working here.
有什么不可以的
Makes sense, though, huh?
性感辣妹也是需要工作的 是吧
I mean, hot girls need jobs, too, right?
真的吗
Do they really?
我的意思是 你之前找的临时工都是酒鬼
I mean, most of your temps look like winos,
而且都是男人
Man, and they're guys.
-想知道还有什么奇怪的吗 -当然
- You wanna hear something weird, too? - Yeah.
我想她在和我调情
I think that she was flirting with me.
真的假的
Really?
-也许不是 -肯定是 伙计
- Could be wrong. -no, I’m sure, man.
这里工作的任何女人
Dude, you could probably have any girl out there,
你都可以上
That's walking around
只要是那些带着发帽的
Anyone that you see right now with the hairnet on, man
你都可以搞定
You could probably nail.
-我可不这么觉得 -跟你说吧
- I don't know about that. - I'm telling you, man
你是这里的老大
You're the king of this whole domain.
这是你的地盘 归你管
This s your place you're the ruler here.
你是老大...
You're the king of the...
你弄的这些叫什么来着
What is this shit you're making out here?
喷雾干燥调料 还有...
And it's spray-dried flavoring, and...
你是香精之王
You're the extract king, man.
这些外面的女人都知道
And these females out here sense that,
你想要她们哪个都可以
And you can have them if you want that, you know?
对我来说他们一点都没有吸引力
I personally wouldn't, because they're not sexually attractive to me,
但是刚才的那个女人
But, you know, that girl right there,
对你来说很合适 乔尔
Good for you, Joel.
玛丽 有人偷了我的钱包
Mary, somebody stole my purse!
怎么了
What the shit?
我的钱包被偷了 不见了
My purse is stolen! It's gone!
他干的 就是他偷了我的钱包 就是你
He did it! He stole my purse! You!
你偷了我的钱包 他干的
You stole my purse! He did it!
-就是他 他偷了我的钱包 -等等
- He did it! He stole my purse! - Hey, wait, wait!
-我早说了是他了 -冷静
- I told you about him! - Calm down!
先静一静 行不
Calm down one minute, will you?
我才不要冷静 我要找警♥察♥
I'm not gonna calm down! I'm gonna call the cops!
你能不能等一等 听不懂我说话吗
Will you please time out? I speak the language, okay?
赫克托
Hector.
-看到她钱包了吗 -钱包 对
- You know, purse-o? - Purse! That's right!
你偷了我的钱包 拿了我的钱
You stole my purse and took my money!
等一下 等一下可以吗
Wait a minute! Wait a minute, okay?
他偷了我的钱包
He stole my purse.
等一下好吧 你怎么知道是被偷了
Give me a break, please? How do you know it's stolen?
它不见了 肯定是被人偷了 这还用说
I know it's stolen because it's gone, that's how!
什么样的包
What does it look like?
白皮底子 多色拼接钱包
It's a white leather multi-colored patchwork purse
衬里是苹果绿的
With a turquoise lining
还有一个穿了蓬蓬短裙的小泰迪
And a cute little teddy bear in a tutu!
你不用像我爱你一样爱我
You didn't have to love me like you did
但你却做到了 做到了
But you did, but you did
谢谢你
And I thank you
你不用像我爱你一样爱我
You didn't have to love me like you did
但你却做到了 做到了
But you did, but you did
谢谢你
And I thank you
但你把你的爱给了别人
But you took your love to someone else
让我明白什么叫为爱而死
电影精选列表