对 的确很贵 但很漂亮
Yeah, it' expensive, but it's sweet.
你应该很懂
Yeah. Are you familiar with?
吉布森拾音器吧
Gibson hums bucking pickups at all...
抱歉 其实我不弹吉他
No, I’m sorry. I actually don't play.
是给我爸五十岁生日准备的礼物
Lt's for my dad for his 50th birthday.
那真是...很温馨
That's... That's really sweet.
而且我和姐♥妹♥们♥合买♥♥礼物 所以...
Yeah, my sisters and I are all chipping in so...
你父亲准会喜欢这些双线圈拾音器的
Your dad will love these humbuckings.
它们的确很棒
I mean, they really kick ass.
打扰下 我有个小问题...
Excuse me; I just have a quick question about...
那么 你父亲弹哪类音乐
So, what kind of music does your dad play?
我猜他喜欢爵士乐吧
I guess' it's kind of jazz-ish, maybe?
这是一把绝佳的爵士乐吉他
This is an excellent jazz guitar.
派特·麦席尼就用这个牌子的
Pat Metheny plays one of these.
-它几乎是最好的了 -是的
- Probably the best one. - Yeah
你父亲喜欢麦席尼吗
Is your dad into Metheny at all?
抱歉 这人我一点儿都没听过
Oh, I'm sorry. I actually have no idea who that is.
派特·麦席尼可能是咱们这个时代
Pat Metheny is probably the best
最好的融合型演奏家了
Fusion player of our times.
他是一位像杰克·E·李一样的吉他手
He's like the Jake E. Lee of fusion guitar players.
你喜欢融合型音乐吗
Yeah are you into fusion?
这个我也不了解
I don't really know what that is, either.
我这样问
It's just... I was asking because
因为我弹的就是融合型吉他
L... I play fusion guitar just curious.
事实上我也是弹融合的
Yeah, I play fusion, too, actually.
我教小孩子
I teach kids. I work with kids
-真的吗 -是的 我教好多小孩子
- Really? - Yeah, I work with a lot of kids.
一个小问题...
One quick...
你应该来看看我们的乐队
You should come check our band out.
-上帝啊 -好呀 那真是太帅了
- Oh for Christ - Okay sure. That's awesome.
决定要买♥♥这个了吗
Yeah. So what do you think?
还有别的颜色吗
Well, do you guys maybe have it in other colors?
颜色 你是说抛光漆吧
Color? You mean fnishes.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我们有款日落色的 很漂亮
We have a sunburst. It's beautiful.
后面库房♥里有一把
Yeah, I just stocked one of those in the back
我可以去为你拿来
I can go grab it.
-不 我去拿 -你想看看是吧
-No, I can pick it up -You want to see it?
-不 我去取 它在一个盒子里 -我去取
-No, I’ll get it. Lt comes with a case. -I’ll get it.
-我去把盒子取来 -好的 谢谢
-I'm going to get the case. -yeah, okay thank you.
我去拿...拿那个盒子
I'm gonna get... I’m gonna grab the case.
太棒了
Awesome.
朋友我对你说
Well, I said, friend
别带她走 她是我的全部
Don't take her; she's all I’ve got
请不要带走她的爱
Please don't take her love away from me
朋友我请求你
I'm beggin you, friend
别带她走 她是我的全部
Don't take her; she's all I’ve got
妈的
Oh, shit!
她是我生命的必需
She's everything in life 'I ever need
当我想要生活
She is life
她是我的生命
When I want to live
她是生命所能给予我的一切
She's everything to me in life that life can give
当我口渴的时候
She's my water
那真不是我的事情
That's not really my thing.
她是我的源泉
When I need a drink
她是我心中的第一选择
She's the first thought in my mind
-玛丽 -你好 乔尔
-Mary. -Hello, Joel.
让我告诉你吧朋友
Let me tell you now, friend
别带她走 她是我的全部
Don't take her; she's all I’ve got
请不要带走她的爱
Please don't take her love away from me
我请求你朋友
I'm beggin you, friend
别带她走 她是我的全部
Don't take her; she's all I’ve got
她是我生命中不可或缺的一部分
She's everything in life I’m evergonna need
当我需要感觉时
She's my fingers
她是我的手指
When I want to feel
她是我生命的唯一 那一点都不假
She's the only thing in life to me that's really real
我现在就告诉你 朋友
Let me tell you now, friend
别带她走 她是我的全部
Don't take her; she's all I’ve got
请不要带走她的爱
Please don't take her love away from me
我请求你 朋友
I'm beggin'you, friend
我不知道应该怎样...
You know, I don't know what to...
-他们进来了然后... -他们在做...
- They come in and... - That's right. They’re doing...
她是我生命中不可或缺的一部分
She's everything in life I’m evergonna need
迪恩 今晚你应该过来
Dean. You should come by tonight.
比赛期间 酒水半价
It's half-price well drinks while the game's going.
给我不是一直酒水免单的嘛
Well, you always give me free drinks, so...
我知道 你应该过来
I know. You should come by.
也成
Might as well.
反正我在家也没啥意思
There's no act on going on at my house, that's for sure.
为什么呢 你老婆外出城了吗
Why not? Ls your wife out of town?
没有 只是我接近一个月没做♥爱♥了
No, I just haven't been laid in about a month
你是通过工作中介来的吧
Hey, did you get this job through job 1?
我也是
Me, too.
我一直盯着整条生产线
I stared right there on the assembly line,
跟你一样
Just like you.
只是我做得更好 每天四十箱
Only I did better. Forty crates’s a day.
是的 瓦托 我是这里最好的分类工人
That's right, Vato. I'm the best sorter in here.
是的 今年年底很可能
Yep. Probably gonna make me floor manager
提升我做车间主任
At the end of this year.
所以他们让我做全职
That's why they made me full-time.
看到那人了吗
You see that?
新来的 他碍着我们工作了
That new guy? He's holding us up.
叫他看住生产线也不是我的工作
It's not my job to tell him to hold the line, either.
我的乐队周五有演出
Hey. My band's playing on Friday.
你该来看看
You should check us out.
名叫叫上帝的老二
It's pronounced 'God's cock.'
你听什么风格的音乐 摇滚
What kind of music do you listen to? Rock?
很好 你会喜欢的
Yeah. Yeah. You' like this.
女士免票 一定要多带几个美女啊
Ladies are free, so bring some chicks, okay?
不爽不爽
Typical , typical.
我要坐在这里了
I'm just going to sit here.
你不把机器关掉吗
You're not going to shut it off?
我才不管生产线
I'm not going to hold the line.
他们不做工
If they're not going to do their jobs,
我也不干活
I'm not going to do mine.
如果我八点不到家
Well, if I don't get home before about eight
她会穿上运动裤
She puts on the sweatpants',
她一旦穿上运动裤 我就什么都做不了
And once the sweatpants are on, I get nothing
那可就完了
You know it's over.
我♥操♥
Shit.
该死
Damn it!
-你干什么呢 -你干什么呢
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
他又在干什么 我想知道
What is he doing? That's what I want to know.
-你为什么欺负我们 -那是你的工作
- Yeah? Why you ganging up on us? - That is your job.
如果他们不做工我们就干不了
We can't do our job if they don't do their job!
我们是这里唯一要做分外工作的人
We're the only ones that do outwork around here!
出什么问题了 都静一静
What is the problem? Let' settle down.
玛丽
Mary.
赫克托是新人
Hector's new here, okay?
他需要些时间去适应
It's gonna take him a couple of days,
所以大家耐心一些
So you got to be patient.
斯戴普 听着
Step, listen. This is something
如果你想当车间主任
You're gonna have to deal with
这都是你需要应对的事情 清楚吗
If you want to be floor manager, you got that?
绝对清楚
Exactly.
很好 把这些清理掉
Great. Well, let's clean all this up,
然后归位工作
Okay, and get back to rolling.
落下今天的指标我们可承担不起 行动起来
We cannot afford to fall behind today. Let's go.
回到自己的位置
Back to your station.
看到没 到头来还是咱俩不对
See that? We always get the blame.
电影精选列表